TRUMP SET TO REPEAL THE THIRTEENTH AMENDMENT

>President Trump is set to repeal the Thirteenth Amendment to the constitution later this week with multiple sources confirming that the groundwork has been laid to execute such a task.

www.apnews.com/amp/5508111d59554a33be827e98o1bdac4ef830

If only

The page you’re looking for doesn’t exist. Try searching for a topic.

Bump

Holy shit

Presidents can repeal consitutional amendments? Wow, what a timeline

Breaking News:

OP doesn't have a fucking clue how the U.S. works, because he's a fucking roo.

puh, complete waste

repealing the 19th fixes all other problems

Fake news

> and gay

Holy fuck. Who is going to stop this madman? And worst of all, he does have access to the nuclear codes.

Why did you retards vote for this retard?

What is 13th?

Gestalt me on the Thirteen.

If people didn't want slaves pokemon wouldn't be so popular

abolished slavery

That would literally start a civil war. If it were true. It's not tho.

Shit nigga how many amendments burgers have

Amendment XIII:

Black people shall fall for the Zionist trap of globalism and believe everything Soros wants them to.

Trump is repealing that.

>(((apnews)))
FAKE

N.O.,, PLE.ASE. FREE ME FROM MAS.TER//

underrated

That's literally impossible you lying faggot.

Sage this shit

Good one Alex.

A president can not repeal an amendment.

>very fake news
He doesn't need to repeal it, he just needs a court to declare that it does not include birthright citizenship.

this is the gayest thread ive seen all week

He has full support from two thirds of congress and the Supreme Court. Did you faggots not read the article??

>cookie cuter image
>fake link
>aussie poster

Weak bait

I don't have a picture of a black guy with his hands around his mouth, but TURN ON CNN

No, of course not.

i know you're full of shit, but it would be nice if we could get the original pre war of northern aggression thirteenth amendment back. the one where lawyers are prohibited from holding office.

This

Would still need to be ratified by 3/4ths of the States, i.e. 38 states would have to go along with this.

19th and 14th need to go

Again aussie fag, he can't repeal.

Did 3/4ths of states really vote to abolish slavery?

>apnews
nice try

Yes, you moron.

>the president can alter the constitution
I know you're used to a monarch that can decide to disband the parliament and just rule by decree at any moment but it doesn't work that way here. The president cannot alter the constitution.

The Republicans do not control 2/3 of either of the Houses, and pretty sure nig Thomas, Roberts, or Kennedy would not allow it to pass.
Kill yourself, Abo posing as an Aussie.

yep. all but 3. but there were only 36 states back then

Sage

Need to lay off the moon rocks, brother.

This isn't even good satire.

Read it again, it didn't abolish slavery, it just made it illegal for anyone but the government to have slaves.

An Aussie teaching Americans about their own constitution, what a shit poster. Go back to fighting abbos and koalas kangaroo fucker.

> AP
> 404
(Fake and gay)^2

Which states? What kind of fuckery did Lincoln pull to get these faggots to agree to that shit. Lincoln was literally a war criminal.

Wtf??? I'm super spooped out by this shit

>except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted,

Is that the part you're referring to?

Lincoln is only bad because he had to deal with niggers that shouldnt have been here in the first place.
Slavery is bad
Freeing slaves and not forcefully deporting them back to africa is bad

Yes convicts are slaves. There was a court ruling about it something along the lines of when they put the convicts to work they dont even have to pay them anything so the $0.20 per hour they get is just generosity not a requirement.

Fuck schmincoln and fuck American people

>Lincoln abolishes slavery, making only prisoners eligible for slavery
>most prisoners in America are African Americans

BRAVO LINCOLN. Literally a civil war over nothing. Killed millions of countrymen for LITERALLY no reason

It's the only way to get nogs to work

Also its a crime and they put you in jail if you dont pay your child support.