Is it degenerate to force/manipulate weak men into becoming traps?

Is it degenerate to force/manipulate weak men into becoming traps?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2qw4gMvTUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, I really need to know because reasons.

Sure is, because of the simple fact that there are a billion and one better things you should be doing with your time.

OP, please deliver.

It is but I understand the appeal. I think the Greeks had the right idea about that stuff. It's only gay if you're the bottom.

yes, torture is just cruel, you should just kill them off instead.

No, forcing your tongue down the throat of weak, feminine men is the straightest thing you can possibly do, to let them know who is the dominant male.

No. Just like in nature only the alpha males get to mate. Submissive males shouldn't be able to fuck. I hope you're putting your trap in chastity, OP.

Pls share more chilean trap cuties

I'd rather so the weak men becoming traps than feminist numale who boost whores ego.

I'm not going to believe this is a trap until I see its penis.

I'm convinced trans shit is the apex of the deliberate jewish subversion & plan of destruction to ultimately annihilate the west.

(((They're))) attacking all angles of course. First it was women's suffrage and feminism to dilute the employment pool and poison the government and electoral process. After that was done, they moved onto homosexuality, gay marriage, so on. This kills two birds with one stone, since it's the stepping stone towards pedo acceptance if we don't start doing shit about this.

So you have all the weak demographics targetted, women, homosexuals, children, check. All that's left is the assault on the straight male, the last one that can actually stand up and put a stop to this bullshit.

There have already been attacks to this group as stated earlier, as byproducts of feminism and societal demasculation. Men realizing how fucked hypergamy is, the system against them, and the uphill mountain that is creating a stable family in this social climate, they opt-out of the gene pool. If that weren't enough harm, but no, the (((subversion))) MUST go further.

Enter transgenderism. By "creating" "female" "substitutes" by means of hormones, the jew has created essentially what is the ultimate weapon against the straight male. Given enough feminine features, and given early enough, the creations possible from this ungodly magic are able to fool even the straightest of heterosexual, masculine men. The hormones fool the body into lust and attraction, but it's up to subversion to infect the mind.

Then transgenderism is marketed as an "alternative" to intimacy with hypergamous females, all of the sexual benefits without the emotional ones (obviously not true, but, kikes.) Such is the ultimate subversion of the straight male, it wasn't enough to stop him from breeding, but now his mind infected, and another vector to spread the simultaneous physical and mental assault sodomy presents to humanity as a whole.

Do not fall for it at all costs.

gay a f man

>being this much in denial

I'm just skeptical, broseph.

Isn't that VenusAngelic? I'm starting to suspect all the cute traps aren't actually traps at all.

This

You fucking nailed it bro. Same thing the Bolsheviks did, turned Russia into an orgy of degeneracy for a good long while.

Nah, they're different people

She's so hot

It IS VenusAngelic. That's a post from Tsuruku featuring a picture of VenusAngelic, and VenusAngelic made a similar post with of picture of Tsuruku. They're so randum!

>in denial
On the contrary, I'm hopeful and I don't want my hopes to be dashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2qw4gMvTUA

Fucking DROPPED.

I should have known. There really is no such thing as a trap who "passes" in real life.

>Is it degenerate to force/manipulate weak men into becoming traps?

It's their choice, I don't see how that is possible unless they want it.

>Implying you wouldn't