businessinsider.com/shia-labeouf-pimps-interoil-stock-2010-3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgvd_M5iHg4&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's why pizzagate and hwndu threads are deleted

thats why Sup Forums is figthing hwndu
this is the 2017 meme war frontline

Well that's a shame.

That and Shariajew bought off some mods.

fake news

This was obvious MONTHS before it even happened. Of COURSE Soros was gonna fund riots. His grubby Jewish fingers are in everything.

hwndu are not deleted. there's been generals for weeks until it shut down. hwndu makes it clear this board is shill-dominant.

pg threads are deleted however

Any new livestreams from /ourguys/? I've been waiting to see something new

Mods have been /leftypol/ shills for awhile now. Modcat was one, ALTERNATIVE is another one, and I strongly believe RapeApe is one as well.

>a picture for ants
also, scott foval?? He was the guy that got exposed by o'keefe, why would he make a post like this?

Sorry senpai

they knew they could not fight pol so they had to distract pol

The milk mountain is there

BASED

One of you crazy motherfuckers like that lanza kid should really consider taking soros and his son out.

Hes a big guy!

U U U U

Can't they arrest this guy soros for funding terrorism or something ? people have died because of him.

How long till someone pulls up in a car & start's spinning the wheels ?

This. now everyone is obsessed with this crap and we'll keep seeing threads for who knows how long. I don't blame the mods for deleting this juvenile bullshit.

You do realize without Sup Forums's interference it would die off on it's own? who the fuck would pay attention to this? Instead we create controversy and draw media attention, so the left will just keep at it.

Whats w the file size. Too small. Got one bigger? I actually read infographs.

What is going on here?

Also call the fucking cops and tell them that these people are blocking traffic, what the fuck are you doing?

TRIGGERED

youtube.com/watch?v=qgvd_M5iHg4&t=3s

Sadly (because I'm a fan of the show), he's right.

Nigga, there are thousands of people who are banned continously for both threads. Hell, for any type of organizing done on this board these days, the mods go into full shut it down mode. They're afraid of another Trump presidency event. The only reason hwndu stays up almost continously is sheer autism. Turns out people care a about Sup Forums-style troll meetup more than cheese pizza.

That really isn't surprising considering how this first day of the return has gone with all these people with very similar signs on stream.