Don Lemon Gets Triggered Over Being Called Fake News

youtube.com/watch?v=5s-qTV2Eez8

Ironic considering CNN kept trying to show they have bigger balls than Trump for the last few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh so salt, so good

11/10
His face was priceless in the end.

>1:23 okay...
The exact moment lemon got new instructions from the direction.

>crying about cost of protecting trump

Well maybe if liberals didnt send a million death threats a day...

Don Lemon is right. If you want to talk about "fake news", let's talk about Trump's ridiculous voter fraud claims or the "Pizzagate" crap.

They're really regretting starting that meme aren't they?

No, it's a real problem. It's just that Drumpftards misunderstand what it means and label everything they don't agree with as "fake news".

guys, i wanna say it.

but i dont want to rustle any jimmies.
so heres a warning:
i am GOING to post "DRUMPF IS FINISHED!" with a link to some bullshit article.

can you all act surprised and angry? thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A
Don Lemon has no right to get pissy over Fake News when he works at fucking CNN of all places.

Doesn't he have a model plane to play with?

I can only smile gleefully at the shills implying this is a difficult moment to be a Trump supporter.

I still remember when Trump was -12 in head to head polls and 10+ women came out to accuse him of assault in the space of 48 hours.

Every day he is President is just another celebration of victory, a verification of the greatest political event of all time.

Whatever happens, he already won, the only thing that is to be decided is the extent of the victory.

And whatever happens, Trump is only the messenger, only the expression of an idea, the synthesis of a political and intellectual movement. Even if he ended up being impeached, you cannot impeach an idea. The people are roused, the genie is out of the bottle, the cat is out of the bag. This war has only just begun.

You make no sense at all.

He had to at like a total faggot and talk over the guy until he gave up. Sad that it comes to talking louder and longer than the other person to try to drown them out.

CNN/jidf/brock shills already swarm to defend and derail this embarrassingly damaging hissy fit

you're some brit fag who has no idea what the media and MSM is doing daily. go back to your tea and crumpets.

BTFO!!!

My entire family has stopped watching CNN. Yes I even convinced my left-leaning family members to cut it out. Their ratings are plummeting and shills can do nothing but squirm.

Word of advice: Don't call them shills. That only encourages them to farm for more (you)s

The only hissy fit I saw came from the idiot Drumpftard who had no argument other than "muh fake news". Don Lemon crushed him.

I know what the media is doing daily. They are exposing Trump's lies and idiocy, and it's beautiful to watch.

Based nigger

Its funny that CNN's boss was talking about how the network has never been stronger and more bolstered ever since Trump called them out...and yet here we have one of the networks' """stars""" getting triggered and ending a segment.

So what. (you)'s aren't worth shit if you don't have the mojo.

G-GUYS ITS OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED FOR THE 10000000000000TH TIME!

Because taking the the tactics the shills use and throwing it back in their faces works miles better than just calling them out.

VERY FAKE POST

DISHONEST!

SAD!

>Don Lemon BTFO Trump and his 'guest"
>Sup Forums thinks he is triggered

not surprised

>let's talk about Trump's ridiculous voter fraud claims
They're not ridiculous if you keep opposing the investigations into them.

>misunderstand
We know full well what fake news is and we call it like it is.

Fucking roo is trying to take his shitposting #1 spot back from the Canadians.

t. shill
>Wahhh stop calling us shills

>Trump: "I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally."
>"Hillary Clinton wants to let people 650 million people pour in and we do nothing about it. Think of it. That’s what could happen. You triple the size of our country in one week."
>"Muslims were celebrating 9/11 in Jersey rooftops. I saw it on TV"
>"Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before in America. Ever. Ever. Ever."
>"The number of illegal immigrants could be up to 30 million."
>"Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. The number's probably 28, 29, as high as 35. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."
>"Obama was born in Kenya"
>"Ted Cruz's dad was involved in the killing of JFK"

Don't fucking talk to me about fake news when your guy Drumpf is the father of fake news

> "muh fake news".

You mean the term and label that the media cooked up in order to make the people who voted for Trump/Brexit as mindless simpletons who are just being mislead? Or how about the term "post-fact" that was also used to undermine conservatives and people against letting in refugees?

You're just upset that those terms got turned back around on you and now you're sitting here bitching and moaning that it isn't fair. Cry more libshit. You people started this and now you're crying because you're side is losing

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
Jesus Christ Ameridiots

TOP KEK

Is "Don Lemon" a real name?

This is your PM.

MCDONALDS, GUNS, JESUS, TRUMP PATRIOTS, MURICA YEEEEAAAAAA FUCK FACTS, FUCK SCIENCE, FUCK FAKE NEWS

low-tier bait, m8

Fake news is saying Obama was born in Kenya.
Fake news is saying that the US unemployment rate is at 40%.
Fake news is saying Ted Cruz is a Canadian citizen.
Fake news is saying that Clinton and Podesta run a pedo ring from a DC pizzeria

And so on..

Fake news is NOT saying that Trump is a shit president. Get that through your thick skull.

That tweet literally isn't even real you fucking retard

>Fake news

Nope, I just posted facts. My sarcastic apologies that you couldn't cope with them.

Here come the shills trying to derail the thread.

1) True
2)True
3) True
4) Obviously True....
5)Sure could be
6) Of course they lie about unemployment numbers.
7) His birth certificate was found to be a forgery. Could damn well mean that.
8) Lol

no tea and crumpets for the anti trumpet? you're really pathetic. maybe you should focus on all the immigrants running your country.

That's all 99% true though

You're just a total idiot mate. I actually feel sorry for you.

guys, i wanna say it.

but i dont want to rustle any jimmies.
so im gonna come out and say it:
i am GOING to post "DRUMPF IS FINISHED!"
please give me some (you)s. thanks

The whole dynamic is kind of weird because CNN and liberal media as a whole have been exposed as Democrat cheerleaders to the vast majority of the population but they still put on a very thin disguise of not being partial. I watched some no names hour long program a few days ago and the entire hour was negative hit jobs on Trump. The entire show. It blows my mind there are people who watch this shit and think it's impartial.

Who dat based nenja?

He's not a news/journalistic organization

Journalists are supposed to provide unbiased account of events but especially for the past election, they've pushed agendas and have literally reported news that wasn't backed by reliable sources.

When Trump first accused FAKE NEWS he had every right to do so.
The news reported a claim that was blatantly false.

Go eat some kangaroo limey faggot

reddit

Turn on ur monitor

Its the same but opposite with faux news.

>Public loses trust in the media
>MSM creates a term to use against "alternative news" outlets to undermine them
>Because public trust in the MSM is so low, people use the term instead against the MSM
>MSM gets triggered and autistically screeches live on television

That about sums it up. The media knowingly lies and twists stories to push narratives all the time. If they weren't so fucking slimey, the fake news label never would have caught on. Also, alot of the things that you listed aren't fake news stories, they are conspiracy theories. Cry some more libshit

>Could be True, we don't know. That's why we need an investigation.

>Absolutely True, she said she want's open borders with South America in a speech to one of the SA banks.

>True.

>True.

>True.

>What is u6 unemployment?

>That wouldn't be true, good thing he never said that then.

>That wouldn't be true, good thing he never said that then.

NPR was openly discussing the Deep State and wether or not the leaks were an attempt by career intelligence officers to undermine the president. The left's narrative is falling apart and "fake news" has turned out to be a viper that turned back to strike the hand that wielded it.

MSM is fucking finished. Just look at their profit margins. No wonder they're all up in arms about "fake news"

Trump isn't a journalist.

I can't even watch nightly news programs anymore. Its all anti-Trump shit 24/7 and its beyond nauseating. Even a normalfag would get sick of it after awhile. The MSM never bitched about Obama as much as they do about Trump.

Fox news has had the most fair coverage of Trump this entire election cycle. If you turn on CNN it's just 24/7 negative Trump coverage. Yes, fox news is a conservative news outlet but they praise Trump when he does something good and attack him when he does something wrong. That "fox news is shit!" schtick doesn't work anymore dummy.

witnessing this guy out memeposting an """"""""""aussie""""""""""

Every thread.
Every thread there's one guy 'from' some irrelevant country contradicting everybody else

How the fuck do news networks like CNN stay in business? Who watches this shit still?

all that salt

so salty that he talks over the guy and they ends his own program so the guy cant get a word in edgewise. They can dish it out but they cant take it they made the term fake news they build their own coffin well cnn its your own damn fault

Goon shill twat detected

>I'll let you finish
>never lets him finish
>throws tantrum
>"We are too real news"
>ends segment

>i can not think about any msm outlet that has published a story to intentionally to deceive someone

does msm honestly think anyone believes this shit?

That's why they keep Shepard Smith around

>That "fox news is shit!" schtick doesn't work anymore dummy.

It hasn't worked for years. It's literally a meme.

BRRAAAAPBRAAPPPPPPPP BREAAPPAPAPAPPPFFTT

doesn't stop the left from trying though

>butthurt about fake news

>shills about it using fake news

Kek, this is truly the greatest timeline. Thank God for President Trump!

Whose fault is that. If you haven't noticed, they ONLY report on Trump now. It's like nothing else exists.

Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to watch news that is perpetually about Trump 24/7 straight for the past 2 years AND COUNTING. For fuck sakes, OBAMA NEVER GOT THIS MUCH MEDIA ATTENTION!

Wait a minute, are you saying they ACTUALLY gave up looking for that missing plane?

Trump is the fucking missing plane

>TALKS ALL OVER GUEST IMMEDIATELY UPON HEARING FAKE NEWS
>"OH IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT DONT USE THAT TERM"
>guy calls it fake news again
>"YKNOW WHAT DONT EVEN BE COMIN ON DIS SHOW IF YOU SAY DAT"

What did Don Lemon mean by this?

Is that some gay black man railing against them? And looooool, don defined exactly what cn and fake news is. Wow.

It's hard to imagine anyone watching CNN for any reason other than to talk shit.

> I'm going to let you finish
> Throws a hissy fit*
> "My opinion is that"
> We're done, bye

>same guy who says a black guy doing white face isn't racist. But a white guy doing it is bc "slavery"
look it up

it's only fake news if you're news. People are still allowed to lie. When Trump lies, that's not fake news.

Has Don appologized for saying that kidnapping and torturing a handicapped person is not evil yet?

>let's talk about
>"Pizzagate"

i agree. lets talk about that on the news.

That's lying, that's not fake news.

How bootyblasted can you be? Literally ragequit.

That's not actually lying that's making points based on facts that others don't want to accept.

There's the rate of those employed in regards to the total population which is different from the unemployment rate which is just more narrow in what people it includes.

The Obama and Ted Cruz points that involve them not necessarily being born on American soil have to do with the old rule in the US that you must be "native born". Being "native born" means you must have been born on American soil in order to become president, it doesn't simply mean that you are a citizen (a status granted to anyone who is the child of American citizens).

The Pizzagate stuff is mostly a mix mash of various oddities regarding things people found in the DNC and Clinton email leaks. Which leads to weirder theories about what's going on with them since most people in the MSM don't want to report on the aspects that anyone found strange. Like there is the fact that Bill Clinton flew on Jeffery Epstein's plane that was nick named the "Lolita Express" to the island where Epstein sexually abused many underage girls. Yet people in the media didn't ever dare address that except in passing like on the Morning Joe once when Joe was commenting on how it seemed like something that could have been used as the "October Surprise" against Clinton.

What could be thought of as Fake News is misrepresenting these points such as how Politifact did when addressing the employment rate statistic. What Politifact did was say that when Sanders used these stats to say the unemployment rate is actually much higher than the White House purported it to be that he was being mostly truthful, whereas when Trump did the same they accused him of mostly lying.

the look on lemons face when black guy says fake news was priceless....he wasnt expecting that. so awesome.

wish trump would just order the purge already and get this civil war going.

BUMP MY THREAD PLEASE

WE NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT

>I'm going to let you finish
>Never actually lets him finish.

THE NIGGER CAN'T READ, OK? LEAVE DON LEMON ALONE!

Chuckled.

of course he gets triggered, while he never changed jobs he went from respected news anchor to working for a video tabloid network.
sucks that he's under contract.

Hey mate money's a bit tight for me at the moment.
How much do you get paid and can you give me a reference?
I have lots of anti Trump memes at Sup Forums level quality ready to go I just need a contract.
Plz email me a recruitment pack, thanks M8.

>Fake news is OUR term, Stop using it against us you mean Drumpfkin!

It's the single most hilarious thing how this shit always backfires so spectacularly for you libshits.

Well I think Obama may have actually been born in Kenya;

and

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA?

I don't think he will be the one who calls for a purge he still cares for all Americans left or right
Maybe the next president will be the one who will call for it

Looks like some damage control from CNN fans are here.
I got a pretty good picture of Clinton News Network during the 3 months up to the election.

Doing a story about the "outrageous" costs of the president is the very definition of Fake News.
They only try to instill emotions into the audience, so it's one-sided propaganda.

Not sure why Don didn't let his black brother speak his mind?
Only Fake News try to shut out opposing views... oh right!

So, is Don Lemon implying that we shouldn't protect the President of The United States of America?

Don Lemon is CIA, right?

like Anderson Cooper?

Operation Mockingbird?

We seriously need to disband the CIA, all they do is try to destroy America anymore.

They are practically domestic terrorists.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love how CNN invented and shilled for the term fake news against non MSM outlets but now they are getting wrecked 24/7 as fake news