Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrHxPA9fNIE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/zebra.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did it do this?

trying to explain a zebra behaviour its like trying to explain nigger behaviour

furder reading: google why it is impossible to tame a zebra

that's why no one uses a zebra as a horse, or even a donkey, they are fucking nigger animals

in fact, they don't even have a "social system". They just stay together because it gives them advantage against predators.

Same thing with niggers. They kill each other and stay together, just to calm the thread of whie people.

If you call a Zebra a horse it will get mad at you

>it is impossible to tame a zebra

It's probably the new alpha, and it's cleansing the herd of the old leadership's spawn.

You're a fucking incurious idiot.

well, just like niggers, there are few exceptions

but in general, it is a bad idea to try to tame a zebra. You will be wasting your time most of the time... Just like niggers.

That calf is very cute. Too bad they had to kill it

should at least try to give it to a zoo or something

it was a very asshole thing to do to cull it, just because it approached people instead of their own kind

The story behind OP's pic is actually very sad.

Tourists in Yellowstone natl park were exploring the park when they found a lone buffalo calf that was shivering. Thinking it had been abandoned, they took it into their SUV for warmth. After they took it to a park ranger, the tried to return it to its mother but the mother rejected it. It had gained the scent of the car and the mother wouldn't recognize it. Without a mother to care for it, it slowly began to starve and it had to be euthanized.

:(

Do... do you have no sense of self awareness Pablo?

That calf would have never been killed in the first place if it weren't for semen slurping fags like you trying to save it. Even if you got your way, it would have lived a miserable life in confined misery.

>hurr durr, I unknownly fucked up mother nature
>better kill my mistake

is that the only way? seriosly?
if "yeah", then why not give it to scientists or research. The animal was going to die anyways, so...

youtube.com/watch?v=IrHxPA9fNIE

>It's impossible to tame a zebra

Only when blacks are left in charge, put white men on the job and you will have tamed zebras and tamed niggers.

Yeah, and then you take the good ones and breed them together creating more good ones. Eventually over time you have a lot of good zebras.

>Mexico in charge of husbandry

no seriosly, they had tried that with zebras and it didn't work

google it and then say sorry for the wall

>unknowingly
There's the rub.
If you don't know, don't intervene. Anything bad that happens after ignorant intervention is the ignorant party's fault.
>the low temperature was 39 degrees fahrenheit that day
Jesus fuck. I can be comfortable in that weather without a jacket, and I don't even have a natural fur coat. Fuck the cunts that took it in their SUV.
>give it to scientist or research
A fucking bison? Yeah. Such a rare and never before researched species. Definitely gotta spend taxpayer money on that one.

All grazing animals, with the exception of elephants, are retarded.

Fuck bro. I didn't get on Sup Forums to get depressed.

Male animals sometimes kill the babies so they can mate with the females, it's natural in some species.

just like in niggers

I guess that solves the age old question regarding zebras

>Mexicans
>talking shit about niggers

If niggers are like zebras, then Mexicans are like Donkeys.

Loud, annoying, and work when they want to, always wants to eat and sleep, and do the shittiest jobs because you can't expect them to perform at a horses level.

true, but hey, at least we ain't niggers

Id rather deal with 10 zebras than 300 donkeys jose.

>nigger nigger nigger nigger
I'm always amused at how much some of you spics hate the blacks. It's almost like you know that your kind are far worse and are desperate for something to deflect to

your call

enjoy getting kicked at the jaw

You're trying so hard to fit in in Sup Forums, don't you boy?

>you spics hate the blacks
we DON'T hate the blacks
we hate the niggers

just because both of them have melanin rich skin doesn't mean they are the same thing

you racists asshole

Shut the fuck up Sanchez, you taco munching spic monkey.

Get off your donkey and build my fucking wall.

>You're a fucking incurious idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

>Get off your donkey and build my fucking wall.

no problem

it will cost you 20% increment on everything to buy

>why it is impossible to tame a zebra

You realize that domestic animals aren't just tamed wild animals, right?

This guy gets it

and people wonder why Mexico is such a shit hole when they can't even figure this ancient shit out

I don't eat at Taco Bell, shove cacti up my ass, or drink piss flavored beer, so I think I'm safe from your empty threats of tariffs.

Enjoy paying 20% more for cars and everything made of plastic.

Yeah, fuck zebras

loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/zebra.html

>Enjoy paying 20% more for cars and everything made of plastic.
we aren't paying 20& more for cars
the tax isn't for us, is for you

but I guess it is a hard concept to grasp for you, since you are clearly a nigger

shut up nigger

The animal expert theory is about dominant males, in large groups. Whether in lions, elephants, zebra, hyenas etc. this behavior is common in alpha males. Alpha males, like me, get to mate with the best and most females. But what happens when alpha males die or are killed by other males, what happens to the newborn off spring of the previous alpha male?

The new alpha males kills newborns cause they only want to help raise their own spawn, and this has the added benefit for the alpha male in that it frees up fertile females since now they don't have to spend years raising and caring for the off spring since a female can only provide for a few offspring at a time, freeing them up for the next mating season.

Don't you watch animal planet or the discovery channel? This is a very common theory as to why the males do this in pack species.

>the tax isn't for us it's for you
Lmao.

Trump is going to rape you with tariffs for my wall....that's what trade fees are called by the way. Tariffs. Not taxes you uneducated donkey fucker.

I don't think you grasp what's happening. Everything from Mexico is going to get a 20% tariff put in place. If these companies had no competition, then sure - you could get away with charging 20% more. But you will have competition, competition that isn't effected by these tariffs. You're either going to lower production costs, wages and profit margins to compete, or you're going to go out of business.

Still think you're not paying for the wall?

>Trump is going to rape you with tariffs
not really
in fact, he is backing out because the 20% tariff will affect us, not México

but look, I really don't give a fuck what a nigger thinks.

wtf i hate zebras now

that's not the case on Zebras

both the "asshole zebra" and the mother were killing the newborn

>Alpha males, like me

>You're either going to lower production costs, wages and profit margins to compete, or you're going to go out of business.
nope

we ain't lowering shit

and if us won't buy our stuff, we don't care

because not buying our stuff means that 0 x 20% tariff = 0, so no fucking wall

>will affect us, not México
Didn't think that one through, did you, Pedro?

Which means no fucking money and no fucking food for you, Paco. What are you going to do, eat sand? Wise up fuckhead, your bravado won't save your country.

we will sell our production to someone else

we really don't give a fuck

we don't bend our knees, we ain't leafs

>and if us won't buy our stuff, we don't care
lol except you will though. Unless Guatemala can pick up our slack. You have to ship it anywhere else.

Does that cow have down syndrome or something?

no we won't

we seriosly don't care, we make our own food, and we can buy almost anything from china

we don't need you guys

>$0.00 x 20% tariff = $0.00

you guys are patethic at math

do you feel an urge of killing it just because it may had down syndrome?

Moral of the story don't have a stinky car

I don't...I don't even know if you're actually retarded or trolling anymore.

See you on the wall, Miguel. I'll be the one driving a USA made car and throwing eggs laid by USA bred chickens at your filthy brown ass.

>I don't...I don't even know if you're actually retarded or trolling anymore.
that means you are losing

mexicans 2, gringos 0

If anyone wanted your products, wouldn't you already have been selling to them? You'd have more jobs, and less reasons to hop the border. Obviously you don't have anywhere the fuck else to sell your crap, which means you won't be buying shit from other countries. You'll bend, because you're going to double over from starving.

That means you are so incomprehensibly stupid that your idiocy is indistinguishable from irony.

>because you're going to double over from starving.

starving?
most of the food the us consumes comes from México

we don't need the crazy gringo

clearly

Couldn't they get it to smell like it did before?

this

its that the best argument you have?
no sources, no links?

literally a nigger

mexicans 3, gringos 0

With all due respect, you are Mexico. Come the fuck on. You will do what we say. There is literally nothing you can do to resist except force us to finally come in there and completely clean your own country up for you. But that won't happen anyway. You will go with the US's plan and you will honestly be better for it.

mmmmmmmmmm, ziggers

>With all due respect, you are Mexico. Come the fuck on. You will do what we say. There is literally nothing you can do to resist except force us to finally come in there and completely clean your own country up for you. But that won't happen anyway. You will go with the US's plan and you will honestly be better for it.
nah, we rather have the border closed and enjoy our rich and nice food

we will get our technology from china and japan

Unless it was a beneficial mutation, I probably would.
If that makes you feel bad, you should stop consuming media that anthropomorphizes animals.
Seriously, stuff like Disney movies and mlp can really fuck with young people's minds.

>If that makes you feel bad
not really
I got a boner when I knew that the bison got culled for trying to get into other cars

If you don't need the crazy gringo, why are you so butthurt over there being a wall? The fact that everyone there is trying to come here is proof enough that we're better and most of your own countrymen disagree with you.

>why are you so butthurt over there being a wall
I ain't

>The fact that everyone there is trying to come here
and thats false

less than 1% of the mexican population wants to go to usa. But kept typing out #fake_facts you dumb nigger

also

mexicans 9000, gringos 0

>"ummm, hola, China and Japan, you know fuckton of shit that the US was selling to us for the dirt-cheap price A and now they want to charge us reasonable price B?"
>"Shì"
>"Hai"
>"well now we want that stuff from YOU we never bought from you before at price A even though it will cost you a lot to produce so much more....hombres"

[ASIAN LAUGHTER INTENSIFIES]

sorry I did not understand what you were trying to say

could you try lowering your "niggerism" a little bit? thank you

>I don't understand logic or economics
>YOU MUST BE A NIGGER

You are infuriatingly adorable

besides behavior, what else do these animals have in common?

>Pedro getting a boner while thinking about killing cows
Well that would explain all the fucked up things that go on inside meat factories.

Implying that the average black penis is larger than 6inches

Are zebras niggers with white stripes or wiggers with black stripes?

This man makes a good point.

Niggers are scum

Not all blacks are primitive niggers. In fact, probably 1/2, or 1/3 of the black population on Earth are excellent humans.

>mexico isnt paying for the wall
>the 316.4 billion $ worth of products mexico exports to america will suddenly cost americans 379 billion
>mexicans fail to recognize that americans will just spend 316 billion else where and keep the 63 billion extra it would cost to continue to import from mexico
>mexico losing 319 billion in yearly revenue is totally ok
>americans using 12 billion once to build a wall is retarded
>not even considering the impact on american industry when our own products become the cheapest and highest in quality
>not realizing that the additional tax revenue generated by bringing production back to USA could completely pay for dozens of walls across the world

say hi to the cartel for me

The female was clearly trying to stop him you absolute fucking moron

Build the wall

That doggo doesn't look happy to be in that car

Hey look, it's black people in horse-form.

TFW you will never produce 2 gallons of cum

China sees your country as a competitor for their low-cost cheap labor business model. They would gladly markup their prices or just outright embargo your beaner asses from any of their exports if given the opportunity.

It's really time to bend the knee.

Keep dreaming, Pedro, you fuckin taco-nigger. The US owns Mehhheeeeco. You have no fucking chance if you're an immigrant. Fuck off and import more shitty cars, you tortilla nigger.