HAHAHA THEY MADE A WEBSITE WHERE THEY PRETEND HILLARY WON

hillarybeattrump.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2hV3UVLSDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's rich

So this...is the power of cognitive dissonance

Those articles are golden. This is a gold mine of cringe.

That's not even funny.
That's just pathetic and sad.

funny shit

a bluepill in its purest form

Holy shit nice find OP.

"Beyoncé's unborn twins accepted into Yale University, Class of 2035"
Who are these people?

It'd be a shame if somebody hacked this and started posting Clinton getting involved in scandals and doing all sorts of illegal and immoral shit.

Good thing nobody would ever do that.

how do we get them the mental health help they need?

Did we just stumble upon David Brock's secret shrine to Shillary?

this made my night. have a bump

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

ahahahAHAHAHA

Is this double satire?

I know who helped start this - student at dook uni

It's a joke and all, but the thought of her having won spooked me good.

What a horrifying timeline that would be, I give all my sympathy to those stuck in a President Clinton world.

Clearly satire, my friend.

They should hack that site like they did the dnc.

Maybe this actually is from the alternate dimension where the Hillary timeline occured

>Leftists fall in love with a criminal candidate, unable to see her win they are gifted with by a deus ex machina with the candidates fan website. Never minding the IP address...

I think we know who this website was made for.

Ok fine, I will admit that Secretary Clinton can seem a bit shady at first if you are uninformed (much like George Soros I might add). However, after investigating further into this great woman's efforts, I have come to the conclusion that Mrs. Clinton is a true patriot that has the vested interests of all us true progressives at heart.

Weaponized CD

There's only one kind of help for this kind of crazy...

I almost feel bad for them but then I remember that in the end they won as well. They just don't realise yet.

Does anyone else think this was made by people that dislike Hillary Clinton? I want to think this is too cringey to be direct satire, but then again, hack satirists have a tendency to be really embarrassing.

Is this unironic or satiring Hillary supporters?

>libshits are writing their own fictional timeline

We've officially broken them

My sides!

Is this satire? I have so many questions. If it is satire, are there people who think it's serious? If it isn't, how mentally sick are the people who frequent it. So many questions. I'm not sure I want answers

Heh, nothing personal Bernie Bros

I thought that at first, but there are little things that let you know it is real.

"English teachers cite Hillary Clinton's twitter for excellent use of english" is a direct response to Trump's typos.

Of course, it's impossible to have extremely good English worth using as a classroom example under a ~200 character limit.

This is satire, but it is made by a die hard Hillary supporter I knew at dook.

Brainwashed cultists.

Except she did win, by over 6 million + votes. The people have spoken. Get fucked trumpets, it's Her turn. Say it with me boys...

That's not how you grieve
Acceptance should be the end result
It doesn't go
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Delusion

Alright, this shit is satire. These clever bastards almost passed off as genuine Shillary supporters but this one gave it away.

ATLANTA GOT MORE PASSING YARDS

TOPKEK heres a gem

WASHINGTON D.C. -- On Wednesday, White House spokeswoman Leslie Jones announced that the Smithsonian had at last commissioned architects to construct the Women's Memorial, a giant new national monument that will commemorate American women's ongoing struggle for civil rights. After rejecting 2,000 designs by leading, male-dominated architecture firms that were all "oppressively phallic," Jones said the Smithsonian finally selected an ingenious design by the late, great British feminist architect Zaha Hadid that she based on the paintings of Arizona artist Georgia O'Keeffe.

"It's thrilling, impressive, architecturally original... and extremely vaginal," Jones said.

President Hillary Rodham Clinton tweeted that the design "could not be a finer addition to the country's most important public space."

The monument will stand across from the Lincoln Memorial on the National Mall.

On second thought, I wonder if Hillary browses this?

>or actually wrote it

I refuse to believe this is satire. I'm 100% certain David Brock made this site so that he feels good about himself every time Trump or Sup Forums foils his plans

Filthy dumb LARPing scum.

>psh, nothing personnel...Bernie Bros
FTFY

Really jogs the noggin.

You fucking dumbass, it was 12 trillion more votes, but the evil whites suppressed the poor minorities otherwise I would've been 18 gorrillion more votes. But the fucking racist electoral racist rules prevent her from winning.

nigger dik in asa akiras butt

Admit it. This would have been Sup Forums if Trump lost. I know I would have gone on posting Trump generals.

Tfw I keep telling you I know the person who started this and what their motivations were
Tfw 50 cucks in here keep asking "is this satire? Is this CTR?"

Ooh ooh, tell me about the Russian hackers next daddy! :^)

I would hope it's satire, but knowing how far every lefty has doubled on the retardation since the election, I'm not sure.

Absolutely pathetic.

>hillary approval ratings hit 89%
>at least 20% of the country actively voted against her
Jesus Christ at least be reasonable with your delusion

>this is the liberal timeline

Well fuck I am glad we won.

Everyone should find out about this.

It will remind everyone just how much of a Democrat Lapdog the mainstream media is.

NEW YORK -- President Hillary Clinton is getting a battering from the media following a Thursday press conference that journalists are criticizing for being "well-informed and sane."

The New York Times editorial board issued a blistering review of the President's performance on Friday morning, saying Clinton's "dazzling intelligence, profound understanding of the Constitution and masterful command of policy is, frankly, annoying."

"Who does she think she is? Hermione Granger? Tracy Flick? Leslie Knope? Clearly, we here at the New York Times editorial board are all feminists. But sometimes, Clinton's virtuosity, work ethic and morally superior belief that she knows what's best for the country becomes unbearable, even for Coastal liberals like us."

The Washington Post was more measured, praising Clinton for responding to the media's questions for over 70 minutes on Thursday "in complete sentences, with a series answers that were remarkable for their intellectual coherence and precision. And she never broke to pee."

Meanwhile, Politico just published a list of "Ten reasons Clinton's excellent press conference will backfire on Democrats in 2028."

On NBC, Megyn Kelly said Clinton's A+ performance could backfire.

"No doubt, this is why polls show Clinton with a soaring approval rating among voters," she said. "But this is also why reporters hate her. No one wants to read about Clinton's excellence, professionalism and courage. They want to read about her enthusiasm problem, aneurysms, and female tendency to lie!"

>clinton wouldn't build the pipeline on the same day she does a photo op with the poor poor indians

It has to be satire. No one could be this delusional. It cant be.

I think this is bait by one of us. No way they posted this seriously.

You died 3 days ago and no one can hear or respond to you.
This is a message from loved ones that want you to let go and join us in eternity.
Please let go and cross over

Hillary did win. She got 3 million more votes than Donald Trump.

final thought: reading this reminded me just how depressing reading the MSM was for the last 8 years.

Believe me, I enjoy watching them squeal in pain over Trump.

jesus christ, the whole planet just had a 50 cal graze its ear with hillary's run and these fools are larping about how great a hillary presidency would have been?

WE

I didn't know dead jews voted in American elections

So does that mean in our actual timeline she's going to be like an electrical engineer or something?

wewlad

Sad!

Tell us more, please

Give us a name

You forgot to count the other 2 billion muslims that dont live in the US either. Thier vote counts according to obama.

have libs taken the next step and created alternate reality safe spaces now?

She cures cancer in our timeline.

Then who was it ol' double duce?

My favorite is Clinton raises minimum wage to $12. It was fight for 15 and even in the best they could imagine she could not get 15.

OH SHIT

Ted Cruz confesses he only became Zodiac Killer to please his father, the killer of JFK

AUSTIN, TX – Senator Ted Cruz crumbled under pressure this morning, admitting during interrogation by the FBI that he is the Zodiac Killer. Cruz has been hiding in plain sight since committing the last of his 37 murders in northern California in the 1970s.

He carefully crafted the persona of a political buffoon to deter any suspicions of his involvement. “No one would expect anyone as inept as my public image suggests to be capable of carrying out that many murders without being caught,” Cruz said. Cruz explained that he stopped his killings when an accomplice threatened to reveal that his father Rafael assassinated President John F. Kennedy in 1963.

Due to administrative backlog, Cruz, who has advocated for the protection of lethal injection as criminal punishment, will not be tried in California, but in Texas – a death penalty state.

the amount of celebrity shit on that site is retarded, just goes to show you the mindset of the people who actually considered voting for that cunt

does it ever reinforce the hard truth of priveleged urban liberals dismissing dissent and trying to force their garbage lifestyle on everyone else

My fave so far

Seth Rich?

>F

>terrified by sensible foreign policy
Clonton, I...

Bump

>
>>psh, nothing personnel...Bernie Bros

>collapses into a heap behind you

Why is 8gag full of no fun allowed stormniggers? They can't even handle humor

we need to meme liberals into making this kind of shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=T2hV3UVLSDE
that guy lost in 2006 but his voters and party decided that he was the legitimate president of mexico and that he won the election and throw an event for him LMFAO

>89% approval, maximum kek

THE AUTISM IS REAL

Merkel and Trudeau congratulate Clinton, plan Gryffindor-themed White House sleepover
WORLD AFFAIRS
BERLIN -- On Tuesday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau sent a congratulatory singing Paperless Post to President-elect Hillary Rodham, in which the world leaders also requested that Clinton host a "Gryffindor-themed White House slumber party" as soon as she’s sworn in.

White House staffers described Clinton as "delighted” and exuding “almost girlish glee.” One staffer, who requested anonymity, said Michelle Obama is also invited. “Not Barack though. He’s clearly a Ravenclaw."

Downing St. would not confirm Tuesday whether British Prime Minister Theresa may was on the guest list. Der Spiegel reports a senior German diplomat saying, "Putin has been trying to make her join Slytherin. But we think she might be a muggle."

Reminder that Clinton would have passed amnesty by now.

Just WHAT is their obsession with Harry Potter?

>raises taxes
>koch brothers flee america

Yeah, that's how it works, they take their money and leave. Now where will you get the revenue to fund your trillion dollar projects?

They have the minds of children so they find comfort in the simplistic feel-good stories

>all millenials
>like Harry Potter
>author is a liberal shill
"This fucking celebrity agrees with me, their opinion is gospel"

lmao you just know this site was made by one of you cucks. She lost, get over it

MADAM PRESIDENT

Agreed

>Female orgasm finally covered in sex ed.

I hope seminal cleanup is included as well.

That's the Stages of Liberal Grief. They are not normal people.

This is actually really sad.

By 2035 Yale will be accepting basically anyone so no big problem there.

What the particular fuck?