America was not a "Nation of Immigrants"

it's a nation of european settlers.

Remember that this whole "America was inhabited by Native Americans before Europeans" narrative only

a) erases the history of the Adena culture who were wiped out by the imperialist Cole Creek culture ca 200 BC.

b) niggers

c) ARYAN MASTER RACE

a) No American child goes through school without learning at least some Native American history
b) No American child goes through school without learning a fuckton about slaves and the slave trade
c) No one ever said immigrants are "benevolent"

d) ignores that america was intended to be an anglo ethno-state with anglo institutions

Casual reminder that "nation of immigrants" rhetoric

a) ignores the fact that America was 90% white until 90%

b) ignores that the majority of immigrants before 1965 came during a period when we were industrializing and needed labor

c) is kike propaganda made to make the idea that allowing a white country to be flooded by foreigners palpable to the average white American

Whites built the infrastructure. Whites started and continue to run most of the businesses.

The all bitch about white people setting up this system but not a single one bitches at the fact that they have cheap food and a good variety, not one bitches about using "our" highways, not one bitches about enjoying the fruits of capitalism every time they pick up an iphone.

I don't give a shit anymore. Racial separation when? Functional races whites/asians and then violent mestizo and blacks. This society is a joke. Diversity is a stupid fucking joke.

reminder that no one actually believes the nation of immigrants rhetoric except for neo-cons and any leftist that claims to believe it is lying to guilt rightists into agreeing with them

I like it. Let's go with it. You know where this leaves shitskins? Deported.

That last thing you said. It implies immigrant = immigrant. When any rational mind knows that immigrant groups can differ significantly.

>c) ARYAN MASTER RACE
they were anglos though

If b is true why do you have a black history month?

I agree, I should have been more clear.

This nation was always about putting Europeans first, going back to 1790.

>Naturalization Act of 1790
>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and later Asians.

We've excluded immigrant groups like the Chinese and had quota systems to prioritize Europeans for the longest time. Then 1965 happened.

It's great seeing the left tear itself apart.

WE WUZ EUROPEANS AND SHEEIT

>"Natives"

even at the height of immigration we had like 4 major immigration laws specifically banning others so i dont understand the point

daily reminder every legally born Us citizen is a native american

>when Nation of Immigrants isn't anti-whtie enough
Democracy and liberalism are a mistake.

>Erases Natives and their history
>Names a fuckton of ordinance and war machines after Native weaponry and people in reverence to their adversity

Pick one and only one faggot

Anglos are Aryan, dipshit. Literally the closest to Germans on the whole planet.

oh look, democrat pet voters don't actually believe in the democrat cause

Niggers (12%) and Natives (2%) make up barely 1/7th of the country. The rest of us are here due to immigration.

Liberals are wrong even when disagreeing with other liberals.

>Then 1965 happened.
rubber soul is a pretty good album mate

>Anglos are Aryan, dipshit. Literally the closest to Germans on the whole planet.
that would be nordics, anglos are not aryan

We need to recapture the "survival of the fittest" mentality. The settlers didn't just roll in and take over. It was hard fought with people dying on both sides. Great men lived and died, great men fought for their people. This happened on both sides. I understand the grudge that the natives felt and do feel, I don't understand the guilt white people are supposed to feel today. It happened, if they were superior, it wouldn't have.

American Indians immigrated here. We did too. We beat them. That's it.

The 'natives' also immigrated from Eurasia. That said, immigrated isn't really the right word, just like how it isn't the right word for the white people coming in prior to 1789 as America wasn't a country. The first white people weren't immigrants, that's a dirty lie, but even if it was true, what we have done to the natives should serve as a warning for allowing immigrants into your country all willy nilly.

Fucking this

>claims
This

It's a nation of settlers. You can't immigrate to a country that doesn't even exist