Lets settle this once and for all Sup Forums, where ancient egyptians black?

lets settle this once and for all Sup Forums, where ancient egyptians black?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=NZm0G4Ek6ts
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/back-africa-ancient-human-genome-reveals-widespread-eurasian-mix-180956881/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11919417/Africans-carry-huge-amount-of-European-DNA.html
amazon.com/March-Titans-History-White-Race/dp/0620251174
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush
youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Egypt is in Africa so yes.

No

i'd sooner believe they were aliens.

WE

was Prince Black? if he counts as Black, Ancient Egyptians probably should as well, based off of skintone, at least.

Sike Nigga U thot

It was under Nubian rule for about 200 years

Race isn't skin color

they were olive skinned caucasians

upper egypt is black (but still caucasians). there have always been blacks in egypt. they had a dynasty that lasted 100 years. it is not a 'black civilization', this is more like a retarded debate over whether it is "african". it has literally nothing to do with west/central africa.

that was post-Greek conquest Egypt, tho.

No. They were Semitic.

Ancient Egyptians never actually existed.

The dick washers were black.

Ill give you an honest answer

yes Egypt black
kinda have to be when you live in Africa\

It was not until way later when Indo European would come along every so often sometimes conquering Egypt . The Persians and the Greek occupied Egypt at many times in history and they weren't even white.

I always thought they would look Arab.

WAZ

>kinda have to be when you live in Africa

Not really. Sub-Saharan Africa is black, but North Africa was Semitic at the time and is now.

Science says no...They were white soooooryyyyy

This is an obligatory once an hour thread.
It depends how broad your definition of "black" is.

no, they were just good trolls and builders, and these are their leftover racist memes making fun of nigger fashion.

You spelled it wrong fag

Isaiah 30:
"Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin: That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt!"

"Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion."

Some yes, some no.

some where yes
jesus christ you fucking idiots read a book

Ahnkenaten was an inbred retard who destroyed his dynasty with autism. If blacks want him, they can take him

Link up with the hoteps, this is how we take down the jew. Look me up.

Check out Hotep Mawly (@mawlygeez): twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09

All WE WUZZING aside, a black-white alliance is really what it's gonna take to beat the (((final boss))).

I actually find the we wuz kangz meme to be really funny.

no

SCIENCE! has answered the question

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIE----

wait... what?

There were "Black Egyptians" in the same way there are "Black British" "Black Americans" "Black Swedes" etc.

They wandered in looking for gibs.

The egyptian people themselves were not niggers.

Read that precept again, I'll have to turn you down.

All that is hidden shall be revealed.

Hotep is just part of the process.

Some but not all were black, those Frome modern day sudan

Those people dont share a common bone structure. Thats a cherry picked image to make it appear that the man on the left looks like the uniter of the north and south

No

If you believe the Bible and archealogy, no.

If you believe in the flying spaghetting monster, sure.

> Link up with the hoteps, this is how we take down the jew. Look me up.
>All WE WUZZING aside, a black-white alliance is really what it's gonna take to beat the (((final boss))).

Permalliance. Although I think the view might be like what Malcolm X talked about- (((they're))) just another kind of white person to most non-white people.

The thing is black means something different outside blacks culture.
Plenty of people in history were referred to as black but it wasnt their skin.

In the old days in Europe if you had black hair you were called "black"

It was actually weird back then to see people with dark hair most had brown/red/blond hair

Depends on what you think black is. Egyptians were brown arab looking folks and still are

I support all black people going back to Sub Saharan Africa and never leaving

all the minerals and resources are still there

Egypt had different ethnic groups and people living within it's borders at various periods throughout their history. Libyans (Berbers), Asiatics, Nubians, Ethiopians, and Greeks all at one point inhabited, conquered, or migrated to Egypt. I would argue that ethnicity was less of a factor in those days than simple practicality. If an ethnic group served a purpose (traders, mercenaries, extra labor, servants, craftsmen, etc) then they would be "accepted" as in, under the umbrella of protection of the Egyptian state.

It would be a mistake however to impose that Egypt "policed" its people in the same way that we do. If a group of settlers or established minorities acted up, they would (and from some accounts did) displace, disperse, or even expel an ethnic minority.

We did this hours ago you fucking kike

Its not just that cant think of any good clear examples off the top of my head.
Best example would be something like confusing black uniforms for black people or the black nile as a place where blacks live.
The word black has so many contations in European language and history.
To blacks it just means black people.

Here's the deal. Let's say they were. Who cares? That's score 1 for blacks, 19294747372 for whites. Catch up

52 pick-up Go slide puzzles on a macaroni processing plant.

The "Black Nile" came from the color of the soil after it flooded

Egypt Browned out just like we are today.

Related Video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=NZm0G4Ek6ts

Exactly

Black americans have too much euro admixture. They are purely an american product at this point, and have no home in africa.

shut up you retard, there's plenty of mixed race in south africa.

ayy lemme tell yall wha the run down be

mofuckas be lien up in here

we achully romans nigga!

we fuckin 300 nikka!!!

check that shit niggas lien like they had sun tans and sheeit but we all know white people had no sun tan lotion back den am i rite???

Probably early on, as they moved from more southern parts of Africa, but by the time they were an actaul full fledged civilizatoin I'd assume they looked more like today's middle eastern/Egypt brownish color

actually ALL Africans have Eurasian admixture thanks to the "genetic backwash"

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/back-africa-ancient-human-genome-reveals-widespread-eurasian-mix-180956881/

>An ancient skeleton found face down in an Ethiopian cave has enabled scientists to sequence one of the first ancient African human genomes.

>The sequenced genes are helping to define a wave of Eurasian migration back into Africa that now appears twice as large as previously believed—even if the reasons for the migration remain a mystery.

>This back migration of Western Eurasians to Africa was a very large, one-off event, it seems,” says study coauthor Marcos Gallego Llorente of the University of Cambridge. “Its genetic signature got to every corner of Africa.”

>All humans trace their genetic roots back to Africa, but some modern Africans have a surprisingly large percentage of Eurasian ancestry due to the Eurasian backflow, a previously known migration from the Near East and Anatolia into the Horn of Africa.

>Teasing out a starting point this way has been a challenge. Events like the backflow migration, along with later population movements around Africa, have scrambled genetics across the continent. Still, working with modern genomes, geneticists had estimated that the Eurasian return to Africa happened some 3,000 to 4,000 years ago.

In the horn of Africa you get people who are 25-33% "Eurasian"

> Even in the remote Congo, for example, the Mbuti people now show as much as 6 percent of their genome as West Eurasian, according to the study.

see dat!!

we fuckin left africa n egypt mah dogs we fuckin romans!!

mofukkka we fukkin 300! we run 300 deep sonn!!!

then we got up in itality n was making spahgetti n sheet we invented all that shit nigga

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11919417/Africans-carry-huge-amount-of-European-DNA.html

>East Africans have a quarter of DNA from Western Eurasians, the University of Cambridge has found

>To their surprise, they found that compared with the earlier communities, up to one quarter of African DNA has come from interbreeding with Western Eurasians, such as people from Britain, Europe and the west of Asia.

there were blacks, but not everyone was black and they were considered sub-human.

They were part of the Caucasoid race and most likely light brown maybe reddish brown. Don't say white and then turn around and make dumbass is white? threads.

Them niggas was Chinese

Egyptians are closely related to the kikes and arabs. We're there blacks in ancient Egypt? Yeah they were slaves
>niggers
>capable of ruling anything
>Africa still not an economic power even when sitting on gold and oil

Try to cross Sahara today, now think of back 5,000 years ago with no maps, schools, books etc..

Sahara was as big of a barrier as the new world was to Europe, no Euro or practically anyone has ever been to the congo or west africa prior to recent history.

Read "March of the Titians"

amazon.com/March-Titans-History-White-Race/dp/0620251174

To put it simply, the ancient Egyptians were originally Indo-Europeans and all the high culture originated from them, then they become mutts from race mixing with niggers and arabs and the empire slowly degraded until the empire collapsed soon after the first Nubian ruler.

For the 25th dynasty, yes.

>The Kingdom of Kush or Kush (/kʊʃ, kʌʃ/) was an ancient Nubian kingdom situated on the confluences of the Blue Nile, White Nile and River Atbara in what is now the Republic of Sudan.

>The Kushite era of rule in Nubia was established after the Bronze Age collapse and the disintegration of the New Kingdom of Egypt, and it was centered at Napata in its early phase. After King Kashta ("the Kushite") invaded Egypt in the 8th century BC, the Kushite emperors ruled as pharaohs of the Twenty-fifth dynasty of Egypt for a century, until they were expelled by the Assyrians under the rule of Esarhaddon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush

>muh kush
U tell da whyteman about great kush brudda.

>Checked

This is true.

The pyramids they build after that are actually pretty hilarious.
You can tell they were built by niggers trying to copy the style.

blacks cannot into civilization, they are a pest, a cancer on tier with islam that does nothing but destroy

sdoin lad. eshyays bah

March of the Titans is the "actual" white version of "We Wuz Kangz"

No Mongols and Turks were never "white" their entire claim to fame was based on killing millions of whites, but they killed far more Chinese than anything. That's the whole reason the Great Wall was built in the first place.

Ashkully the claim that mongols and turks are white comes from turkic theorists. They say the progenitors of Mongols were lost vikings.

ive heard that the vikangs were actually just lost abo's from australia that threw a boomerang too far out to see and when they tried to find it the current took them to scandanavia or whatever and the lack of sun unbleached their skin

So funny but i wasnt joking..

kek Straya

I should have known to never reply to you seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8

i understand that, how did the vikangs turn asian? did they fuck with the chinamen? mongos always seemed very alien to me

>racism and islamophobia the post

Sup Forums used to be good before you nazi scum invaded

I don't know the name but the first "mongol" was supposedly a white man described like a viking. Ghengis Khans great great great grandfather or something.
Then presumably they mixed with asian people a lot.

There have always been blacks in egypt is true, they had nothing to do with egyptian civilization, the egyptians we think of when we think of pharaohs were not black, they were Caucasoidal

>Kinda have to be if you live in africa
You're fucking wrong though, egyptians were not black they were middle eastern

Sup Forums was never good, but seeing as your such a world weary individual maybe you can help with my report, im doing a PHD thesis on first world black majority countries, maybe you could point some out to me because ive been looking for the better part of 40 years and none have been made apparent

go fuck yourself

nobody in northern africa is black.
morocco and egypt and the like. When we say north african, we don't mean black african.
you'd have to go past the sahara desert.

they were with the greeks at the time, you get the picture.

there you have it, half of European men are part black

africa is a large continent, bigger than asia, see how the races differ there especially between russia china and in the middle.