twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's the Serbia shill

go away.

>this serbian cunt is still at it
noice

Sources for all of these?

huh it really makes me janet yellen the jewish president of the federal reserve

4 U

Seriously, Serbia, Trump is your best chance for recovering Kosovo. Why you such a cunt about him?

bump.

bump.

m8 u cant bump urself xD

bump.

can someone else verify this? i havent been keeping up with trump

serbro good thread as always

he needs to get shit rolling fucking fast. kick them out starting tomorrow. total blitz. totaler kreig.

Isn't he using leftover campaign money?

go away serb

>muslim ban fail

lol nope, speech from today.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyTTIkMbphE

>Transportation for the President of the United States of America costs money, more at 11

>Protests and 38% approval rating

Fake news

>China cucked him
He's been continuing the one China recognition policy since Ford, the Taiwan shit was just rhetoric

Also

>Crew-sample-8

Why would I throw a $20 hat away?
Do you believe I am wasteful enough to just discard something that expensive?

Drumpf spent 12 million dollars in less than 30 days.

Obama spent that much in a year.

What did he mean by this?

It's the Serb shill again. at least you're a dedicated fellow

>Crew-sample-8
>Serbia go home your drunk.

its proof that he is a shill and a jew

u dont come from the US y r u complaining?

You must be so roached by now, that you are the living embodiment of the roachman alien from men in black.

sir im concerned about ur mental state to have to bump urself to keep this thread alive. the (you)s arent worth it

>protests
>pproval rating
Why does it matter?

>FILENAME

fucking shill

>s-shill!!!!
>no one could possibly dislike Drumpf!!!!111

Pathetic.

wow deja vu i thought i saw this post earlier

He thinks America described greater serbia yugoslavia. So he wants revenge and continues to shill. His name is vlatko pedervic. He shills from arandjalovac. He doesn't realize trump is for yugoslavian brotherhood.

#YetStillYourPresdient
i'm going to love the next eight years.
if the shills somehow escape the gallows, and prison cells, then we will /never/ let them forget this. what a complete embarrassment; brainwashed!
sage the shill threads.

I wonder if you are getting called a shill because you are too stupid to change your shill template file names. Or maybe you're just doing it for the you's but either way you are cancer.

>8 years
>worse approval ratings than GWB had after Katrina

LOL.

I like this shill he baits just like how the CTR did

Hurr Durr I believe in polls still after the election. Also when are the pollsters going to ask anyone I've ever met ever what they think. Literally never known anyone who was polled. And this is coming from a guy who lives in a metropolis.

I kinda of miss CTR already

Get fucked you dumb trumpkin.

>ubise ivan.

and yet here you are whining about it from your shithole of a country

we own you

Here play this, it's fun, you'll love.
Don't be scared!

you are fucking retarded it literally showed Hillary was gonna have a landslide victory during election day. didn't really look like a landslide for Hillary to me. maybe a landslide loss. Get fucked you shill cuck.

also more important thread here
>>

HEY, CTR, NICE TO SEE YOU TONIGHT!!! How many shekels have you accumulated today?

You retarded shills need suicide. Really. You're all fucking faggots, and the world would be better off without you in it.

Pills, razors, and guns are your key to helping us all know you're no longer here to fag up this place, so do not wait, kill yourself tonight!

Kek. This faggot Serb is funny. Have a bumb, lad.

FUCK OFF SERBIA SHILLBIA

u know im just gonna spend the rest of my time dumping random pictures i have that have nothing to do with the thread. at least there gonna be newer and more unique than any of ur "comments/facts"

>this bitch cunt Serbian shill again

Yeah, I agree. He's pretty incompetent. Not as evil as other Republicans because he's pro-LGBT, but lots of things he says are wrong and the president can't really afford to be wrong about things. Saying things doesn't reconstruct reality to make them true.

Looks like too much winning for some people. He's saved/created hundreds of thousands of jobs, secured tens of billions of investments in the US economy, and saved taxpayers tens of billions of dollars by renegotiating some shit deals. WINNING BIG LEAGUE.

Just trying to imagine your face while you were typing this.

Fucking embarrassing.

He capped the refugee numbers from 110,000 to 50,000. As a result refugee resettlement organizations are closing across the country.
youtube.com/watch?v=8qtxLwc2nLU

lol fucking newfag shill shitposter. You're the trifecta of faggot OP. kys please

How does Bernie Sanders with dual Israeli/US citizenship support a wall for Isreal but not the US?

AIPAC has the US congress by the balls

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

What's the shit tier haircut of that woman?

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT, DONTCHA CREW?!