Trump: grab her by the pussy lol

>trump: grab her by the pussy lol
>liberals: MISOGYNIST SEXIST DISRESPECTING WOMEN TERRIBLE PERSON NOT MY PRESIDENT

>muslims: hey can we come over
>liberals: sure thing, at least you guys see women as actual human beings, unlike that asshole trump
>muslims: yeah sure we do haha

fuck donald trump

and

fuck

white

people!

A

wait I can do this too

>trump: grab her by the pussy!
>trump supporters: lol who cares?

>muslims: you can rape non-muslim women and it's not a sin
>trump supporters: GET THESE FUCKING RAPIST WOMAN OPPRESSORS AWAY FORM MY SOCIETY!!!

hmmm.........

I know you're shitposting but I can't help it
>words are the same as rape

>trump: they let you do anything
>let
Consensual stupid leaf.

fuck Trudeau and fuck leaf people

FUCKING

>leaf

"let" can just mean that they have no real recourse, because of his team of lawyers and that they're in a social situation where Trump is dominant. Yeah im sure he can grab pussies at parties he throws, and a lot of the women like it, but it's playing russian roulette with vaginas. He gives no shit if he potentially sexually assaults a handful of people in his lifetime. It shows he's a sexual psychopath.
admission to sexual assault implies that it took place

Trumpfags are so fucking pathetic. They call out the hypocritical left and at the same time just double down on their own hypocrisy? Why? You think that will somehow create good social progress away from a SJW zeitgeist? Youre wrong, it just further deepens their ideological beliefs by confirming what they always thought, while remaining blind to their hypocrisy.

>Women actually believe they were raped if they changed their mind after sex.
No point in even attempting to explain to them. We simply exist in different realities.

kek. roastie detected.
Trump won't grab your disgusting pussy you filthy creature. Go shower.

Call me the left's fake news and strawmen destroyer

can't you faggots even pretend to have a discourse? Jesus christ.

GENIOUS

FUCKING

No point.
You believe women should be allowed to allow something to happen, with no attempt at resisting, and then call it rape.
Not gonna reach a common ground.

More fun just to remind you what a disgusting hambeast you are, and that nobody wants to grab your cunt.

>Burger power

Leaf

End the leaf

>"TRUMP IS TRYING TO BAN THE (((MEDIA))) AND CURTAIL WHAT THEY SAY! MUH FIRST AMENDMENT!"
>"THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS OUTDATED GIVE UP YOUR GUNS INSTEAD OF SHOOTING UP SCHOOLS!"