Is CNN biased?

Idk who to believe anymore. I always thought CNN was covering news pretty fairly compared to Fox News (right-wing bias) or the likes of Huffington Post (left-wing bias), but they do seem to have negative headlines about Trump pretty frequently.

Are Donald Trump's attacks on CNN justified? What is their interest in having the president as an enemy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9zMwOQMNYM
youtube.com/watch?v=z0XPOuuxy1I
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57027
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/08/wikileaks-emails-show-clinton-camp-tipped-off-on-cnn-poll-and-even-more-moderator-questions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VyZ7PbtqtA8
forbes.com/sites/brettedkins/2017/02/17/cnn-thriving-despite-trumps-fake-news-attacks-says-network-president/#576fdbc86845
snopes.com/cnn-and-msnbc-ratings/
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/cable-news/cnns-primetime-viewership-falls-below-msnbcs-in-2010-network-evening-news-audience-continues-a-30-year-decline/
thewrap.com/fox-news-beats-cnn-msnbc-combined-in-both-total-viewers-prime/
cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/category/ratings/
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
viableopposition.blogspot.com/2016/10/how-much-do-americans-trust-mass-media.html
gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx?g_source=trust in mass media&g_medium=search&g_campaign=tiles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to Sup Forums

It's hard to call CNN even biased anymore, biased would imply their stories are based in reality ,

>I always thought CNN was covering news pretty fairly compared to Fox News (right-wing bias)

Ahh, to be 12 again.

CNN is biased and their plan is to be a thorn in Trump's side. Can't accept the loss and act gracefully, so they push the dissident narrative so the people who follow their media will be more likely to protest/get violent and waste time and resources.

Threadly reminder that Anderson Cooper is literally CIA.

Threadly reminder that Operation Mockingbird and other news-manipulation operations unquestionably still exist.

Threadly reminder that the Nigger King legalized domestic propaganda sponsored by the deep state.

CNN's parent company is one of the biggest Democrat donors in the country.

I looked at cnn an hour ago and the headline was more moderate. I thought "huh that's strange. I was expecting worse." And there it is. I wonder why they changed it? Oh yeah. FAKE NEWS. You think Obama didn't go out there and absolutely revel in his crowds? Fuck CNN

This might be the best bait I've ever seen, or you may be impressively retarded.... I literally don't know anymore with that fucking flag...

CNN deserves every bit of shit that they get. They tried to push the fake news narrative to discredit others and now it's eating them alive.

The world will be a slightly better place without them.

cnn was the child of ted turner

who was married to jane fonda

who many say might be a communist at worse
or a a top level useful idiot at best

given that history, why would you think they wouldn't be slanted

CNN articles are still written by people. People have biases.

>CNN articles are still written by people.
(((people)))

This. The the people watching CNN are participating in a massive ARG.

How was the dudes speech?

>1 post by this id

Previously to this election cycle, CNN's bias was towarsds inflamatory hype. Stories were HUGE and BREAKING.

The surest sign that things have turned away from that is shit like the Cal riots, which they minimised and called regular protests, and that one BLM activist who called for a full on race war, which they described as calling for peace.

Fake news was started because of Pizzagate. It started just after it exploded on pol.

energizing

Lol at all the Trump supporters who don't believe facts.

Tell me about that Swedish terror attack now? Since DT only tells the truth. Hahahaha, fucking fools.

Priesedent Trump said CNN is "Very fake news"

I believe God Emporer.

Are you 14? Journalism was never intended to be about the person writing the article. It's become that way after decades of transitioning to the point where we now where political parties can basically own a news org.

That doesn't make sense though. Why would the CIA which is controller by the US government work against the US government?

Nice, looks like a good guy

Shut up leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=M9zMwOQMNYM

youtube.com/watch?v=z0XPOuuxy1I

CNN is what happened when someone tried to make VR into something that actually works.

CNN is a very biased news site. Of course to a Canadian anything right of Stalin is biased.

CNN's founder, Ted Turner, said it was good that US troops are killing themselves, wants a global one child policy, and to reduce the global population by about 5 billion. Evil to the core.

that's roughly the same date as the election
"fake news" was the cop-out excuse of the media after hillary lost

They employ a lot of skilled propagandists for that. They use a lot of really subtle linguistic manipulation to influence readers, even if only subconsciously. That takes too much intelligence...

>Sup Forums it directly affecting the headlines in massive and obvious ways
This might be the very best timeline.

Love the little look wolf gives at the 2nd error.

"Uh oh."

>watching CNN
>they do completely fair reports, correct a guest on a claim he made that wasn't confirmed about Trump
>follow up with interviewing a Trump supporter that was invited on stage at his rally today and ask him really fair questions and give him a chance to call CNN fake news as they were expecting him to
>then they show a documentary about the MAGA hat and the success of it and how much of a smart business and political move it was by Trump
I don't get all this shit CNN gets tbqh, I actually sat down to watch what the fuss was about and now it just seems like autistic screeching from Trump and you guys

>CIA
>controlled by government

I'm restraining hysterical laughter. Did you fry your brain on pot laced with Chink-semen, or are you just an Eskimo?

CNN is the only real news and drumpfkins get triggered by this fact

CNN colluded with Hillary in the debates. They're an arm of the DNC.
------------

In an email titled, “From time to time I get the questions in advance,” Brazile on March 12 sent Clinton Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri a question about the death penalty prior to a CNN town hall, as previously reported.

Brazile wrote that she would “send a few more.” Newly released emails show a few hours later, Brazile gave Palmieri and other Clinton aides questions on unions and income inequality. The questions appear to have been nearly finalized versions, with each one beginning by addressing either Clinton or her primary opponent, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (though the income inequality question was not ultimately asked).
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57027
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/08/wikileaks-emails-show-clinton-camp-tipped-off-on-cnn-poll-and-even-more-moderator-questions.html

of course a fucking leaf.

There is a reason why in the 90's CNN was derisively called the "Clinton News Network", they basically were Bill Clinton's public relations firm. Any illusion of impartiality vanished in the mid 90s. Why do you think Fox hit like gangbusters in the late 90's? All the sources of news in the USA were left wing shills.

I find the fact this question presently exists for consideration and discussion by people, frankly offensive.

Leafs are retarded. Ya know?

Not so much biased, as sneaky.

For example, they take something that Trump says, and make an article about it in a negative light. Then when Trump says he never said it, and that it's fake news, they show proof that he did say it.

Sneaky,

Nobody thought she was going to lose on their side. They were outright shocked.

What do you think? Just watch a clip of one of their news videos, this one is a day old:
youtube.com/watch?v=VyZ7PbtqtA8

The guy on the lower right is supposed to be a conservative speaker, but he's probably a neo-con - meaning a Republican who is globalist and anti-nationalist, anti-Trump. "I'm a fiscal conservative..." yeah right. Then he doesn't give the guy in the lower left a chance to speak except "Trump did nothing illegal."

A population of 2.5 billion would be nice. Very nice.
A global one child policy wouldn't get it done well. You'd have issues with being unable to care for the aging.
Maybe as soon as we have more robots taking over jobs that we can get rid of a lot of excess population and focus on an eternal preservation of the species.
A combination of famine and plague would do the trick. And obviously a restricted settlement policy.

So you're saying they bought all of the fake news? Lol.

CNN is one of the largest and most SERIOUS BUSINESS news sites out there. Trumpu waging a war on the MSM by trying to deligitimize them strikes a real big nerve because it is reminiscent of how totalitarian regimes undermine the freedom of the press. So yeah, it is personal for them.

I saw that too and thought it was completely reasonable/fair. I wish they were like that constantly.

I think it has to do with the program. Don Lemon's show is pretty bias from what I've seen. Anderson Cooper has some pretty bias moments. Also, the articles on their website are almost completely negative everyday.

Trump is falling into traps nobody laid out for him.

It's almost like he does it on purpose...

Now it's starting to make sense. CNN is controller opposition, Big Brother's Goldstein. CNN is used by Trump to unite people against a common enemy.

Fuck CNN. They are going to go bankrupt. Heil Trump!

Not before you go bankrupt because of your Durr Fuhrer's economic policies.

>I always thought CNN was covering news pretty fairly compared to Fox News
News is an echo chamber now. none of it is unbiased. If you want unbiased news, try to catch streaming happenings online such as on youtube. Watching something for yourself is the only unbiased reporting you will get nowadays.

CNN talks about Trump almost more than anyone else, and has since the primaries.

CNN colluded with Killary to make Trump a ""pied-piper"" candidate, which would be """easily defeatable"""...

Only they plan backfired. they talked about him so much and said so many bad things, people stopped believing them.

*cough*

forbes.com/sites/brettedkins/2017/02/17/cnn-thriving-despite-trumps-fake-news-attacks-says-network-president/#576fdbc86845

> Russian propaganda website Sup Forums not prepared for the ultimate redpill

Watch this thread disappear...

If you look at the article I posted, Trump was responsible for over 50% off CNN's airtime and mentions for republican presidential candidates, while he held a whopping 77% of coverage for GOP candidates on CNN's primetime block.

They were colluding with Killary, trying to set up up for failure. he got all of this airtime, but it was all negative.

They literally devoted 77% of weekday shows which talked about GOP candidates just to smear Trump.

If thats not biased, I dont know what is.

>snopes.com/cnn-and-msnbc-ratings/
CNN and msnbc ratings in freefall

CNN primetime viewing steadily falling. source:

>tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/cable-news/cnns-primetime-viewership-falls-below-msnbcs-in-2010-network-evening-news-audience-continues-a-30-year-decline/

opinion is not a facts. all media has become yellow journalism.

real journalism:

Trump had an event at X with a turnout of X and covered X policys.

He also mentioned he had X things coming up and had changed stances on X as further data became available.

current 'journalism'

Trump gets what he wanted: Adulation

just like 'journalism' never talks about black, latin, or islamic crime in a negative light.

The term comes from Norm Macdonald originally.

>2010
got any more recent links

They have dropped from 1st place, to 8th..just in the last 6 months. As far as average ratings. Believe (((Forbes))) all you want, faggot.

No, I couldnt find any more recent graphs like that.

You forget. This is literally why Fox News was created.

CNN was the first 24/7 news network and was very liberally slanted. Murdoch saw this and launched a similar network with politics further to the right and quickly dominated.

I can cite a recent (setp 2016) article showing its position among the top news agencies:
>Fox News averaged 1.4 million total day viewers, compared to 656,000 for MSNBC and 651,000 for CNN

>thewrap.com/fox-news-beats-cnn-msnbc-combined-in-both-total-viewers-prime/

they were the most balanced during bush's years. they sucked obama's cock so hard they went so far left that now it's a circus.

kek. If you go to CNN's own website, the "ratings" section:
>cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/category/ratings/

CNN LITERALLY RATES ITSELF AT #1 IN EVERYTHING.

E V E R Y T H I N G

CLAIMING THEY GET THE MOST VIEWERS, MOST VIDEOS, MOST POLITICAL COVERAGE, ETC...

Is it really that hard for these fucking liberal media conglomerates to understand that maybe the average fucking person likes and agrees with Donald Trump while having a deep rooted distrust and skepticism towards the prototypical career minded politician/government representative?

>hard for these fucking liberal media conglomerates to understand that maybe the average fucking person likes and agrees with Donald Trump

They absolutely understand this, it's just that they absolutely hate the average person.

Actually stuff like this is what totalitarian regimes do to undermine freedom of the press.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

>Actually stuff like this is what totalitarian regimes do to undermine freedom of the press.
Another 'literally Hitler' argument...
*Yawn*

>why trump wants you to hate the media
>HE'S DELEGITIMIZING THE MEDIA BY LYING ABOUT US!

>6

So we can agree that the distrust in media has NOTHING to do with Trump... the medias been doing it to itself over the last 2 decades

kek. 1 out of 2 democrats still trust in the msm.

The independants and republicans are sufficiently redpilled that only 1 in 3 trust in the msm

>that graph

Why the hell would anyone even consider themselves a Democrat at this point?

And they claim to be the "educated" party too.

I guess you can only have garbage shoved down your throat for so long without questioning it before it becomes normalized.

Absolutely absurd.

>Democrats
They have electrolytes
Its what plants crave

kek. this guy seemed to take that same graph and mod it. dont think its legitamate
>viableopposition.blogspot.com/2016/10/how-much-do-americans-trust-mass-media.html

nope. thats the 2016 updated graph, via gallup

>gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx?g_source=trust in mass media&g_medium=search&g_campaign=tiles

1 in 6 republicans trust the main stream media, less than 1 in 3 independants... and democrats are still at 1 in 2. and they call themselves educated

nice try, stock markets at a high and only getting higher.

Deal with Japan to get 700,000 jobs here.

Got Ford Motors to build their plant here instead of Mexico.

Ya got nothing.

>Are Donald Trump's attacks on CNN justified? What is their interest in having the president as an enemy?
Providing a check and balance to government and ensuring America doesn't turn into some totalitarianistic shit hole. His absurd nature is one thing, that's fine but his lack of transparency combined with the prior should be alarming to you. It's not just about the next Hitler or Putin's butt buddy memes, It's mostly about shutting down free press, which turns to snowball into shutting down free speech, then one freedom after another, whether intentional or not, it erodes the entire foundation of our society and increases the vulnerability of the average Joe and suppresses their ability to resist an aggressive government. It's literally one of the most important and best part of our country and he's slamming it with little regard to the overarching and grand effects it has in the long run. Also if you're not American you still have to worry about the domino effect of this shit spilling into your country as well. And yes CNN is biased, but that's a good thing, just like Fox being biased is good too, it creates different view points and checks to the government, although it wouldn't hurt if both of them used more solid facts and less sensational jumping off the rails bullshit they do at every dicking moment.. Also they need to work on a point of view outside of America, both networks only give you a very tunnel vision view / nationalist view of America.

(((they))) own the media and the parties. It literally has nothing to do with right and left.

Get in here guys need some help