Why are women so retarded?

>ex told me she loved me still
>feeling is mutual
>want to get together for lunch to talk things over, least I do
>she ignores me for days at a time
>see her snapchat story of her and some other faggot in his bed cuddling
>tell her fuck you, deleting your shit
>says nothing

Literally why aren't women capable of having decent morals, or atleast tell a guy when they aren't interested anymore so they don't become a huge fucking disappointment? Is it how they're raised now? MSM? Is there an actual accurate answer for this? I'd like some insight.

>pic related; degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1yl1z8/wives_often_divorce_husbands_who_lose_their_jobs/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3347912/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want you to think about the term husbandry... Women are feral animals that need to be tamed...
By a husband...

>Why are women so retarded?
It's because they don't want to fuck me I try my best and still get rejected

Stop being an asexual blob. Be a man. Lift and become strong.

Implying men dont do this shit too and you are just looking to play the blame game on your own failures.

Man up and take responsibility and accountability.. fucking man child

my dude those girls are most certainly underage wtf

We need to teach men to be men again.

women are too afraid of conflict to tell the truth when it would hurt the feelings of people they care even a little bit about

this means you have to just ignore what they say sometimes

He said degeneracy...

I always thought that terminology was strange, really makes u think
you really dont need them, ausbro.
except I did exactly that by trying to see her again while she put me off and doesn't take responsibility ever
Shes 19
Tru

>Be a man. Lift and become strong
strength doesn't matter anymore
Strength is a social construct, there is no such thing as masculinity and we are all equal

Feminism, that's what's wrong. Be mad.

underage... I think u mean ripe to fuck.

If you want to make a woman hate thread just say so. The only thing that's more beta than some who makes a woman hate thread is someone who can't title it as such

They're not. From their perspective, their behavior is pretty rational. Like most millenniala though, they expect something for nothing.

Nevermind Im autstic I thought you meant my ex
But who knows, 18 year olds can look 14 now.

>ex told me she loved me still
Probably just means she wanted you to love her still. Even if she doesn't actually want to get back with you. Women like to collect men like this.

sluts

>no such thing as masculinity

I think I found your problem.

>posts about women hate
>posts children

fuck off podesta

If you wouldn't fuck them, you are gay.

women dont love, they cant love, but they can respect.

>waaaahhhh girls are so mean and horrible
guys do this shit too its just people in general that are indecent shits not only women

Until you get to 30-35 it's everyone for themselves. Everyone wants lots of partners and fucks. The only time you really win is when they like you heaps more than you like them which only happens if they are 2+ points less than you.

Or you could be one of those people with a normal healthy relationship. Kek. They still exist. The cunts.

We have another blob folks

lol u fell for the bait my man

Does the "insane" look cater more to your liking?

KEKED.

there isnt a single woman on the planet who would die and i'd feel sad about it

they aren't humans

not my mom, not my grandmas

not a single fucking drop of them

we need more elliott rodgers

Sorry OP, missed your story.

Every woman in the world does this. Historically, it makes perfect sense - her new guy might die in battle, and she might want to make up with you.

Also, you could be a cuck willing to put up with being the beta. There's literally no reason for women to break things off "honorably."

Just reciprocate by never volunteering your true intentions. If she believes you're still looking at other options, she'll try harder. Don't say "I love you" unless she's really earned it.

Tfw almost wishing I could re-do my 2 yr relationship

>loved me still

Ok.

>feeling is mutual

Would have said you have to do a lot for me to love you again.

>she ignores me for days at a time

Drop her.

>see her snapchat story of her and some other faggot in his bed cuddling

Ok

>tell her fuck you, deleting your shit

You shouldn't have said anything.

>says nothing

What could she say?

>so they don't become a huge fucking disappointment?

The way you feel about her she knows, you're no challenge for her. She has you eating out of her hand.

I hate the whole pick up community for their scummy shit but they are right about some things.

Learn to drop these hoes.

rofl gotta catch em all

ow the edge

Taking this advice desu. Thanks

nevermind then OP, forget i said anything

women thrive off attention, it validates their existence. sometimes even knowing that they have a man at home isn't enough to subside their insecurity so she was using you as a means of knowing that she's still attractive. I assure you thats the only reason she talked to you, especially knowing you're her ex there's also a possibility that she knows that she has you mentally wrapped around her finger.

Looks like you're running low. Here. let me help you refill your hot cup of rage.

I'm regularly fucking a girl who cheats on her boyfriend currently, that's pretty much how it went down, except i didnt let it get to me that she got a boyfriend during the period when she ignored me a bit. I just kept hitting on her
maybe i'm a degenerate like that

but hey, at least i fuck hot sluts

It would be good if there wasn't so many obligations. They appear when you want them then they go away.

Fuck I should've thought of this
They're so subversive

i am absolutely serious. if they died, i wouldnt feel anything. it would be like a piece of metal melting. or a leaf crumbling. they are not conscious creatures. i feel sorry for them. they're animals and little else. like moles, or deer. just kind of there, scampering around.

even the smart ones. it must suck being a woman. just such meaningless reality, totally empty. i did believe in the whole yin yang thing, like they serve a purpose or something

its not true though. they don't. theres no meaning. they're just there. it really is that empty. they dont feel love. of any kind. like what we consider love. like, caring to know a soul. they dont feel that. at all. zero.

just dogs.

tldr: girls do shit like that to test if you are a bull who shows no emotions

>guys do this shit too its just people in general that are indecent shits not only women
i need a citation of something fucked up that a man does to another man thats on par with shit women do, i like to believe it but women are much more emotionally manipulative

I've seen this before, gets me every time.

Probably because you're fat and or ugly and or boring and or frequent pol.

Women were given too many rights, it's the biggest mistake of the west. Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: you can't.

Good advice given to me once:
>treat women like dirt, then they will stick to you like mud

Literally, once you view them as subhuman, incapable of functioning on their own, remove their pussy from a pedestal, etc. then... well, then I guess you've taken the redpill.

Only good girls are Christian ones.

Yeah I have alot of moral objections to that shit but I guess I know what you're saying.
Sucks trying to not have emotions

Holy fuck.

Now I get the whole mgtow thing.

I think I just became one.

I never get any POWSI

Women are too cowardly to admit they married someone who sucks in one way or another, as it reflects badly on them.

They will complain about "not feeling a spark," as they can lie and pretend that's not their fault.

So it's either one of the two possibilities for these idiots. Either their husbands aren't that great, so they aren't turned on, or they're putting no effort into loving their man.

This is why you need to search carefully, and think long term.

best thing to do is move on from this one, you've already laid your feelings to her. Take this as a lesson and move on, ignore everything nothing good can come from this.

If you feel petty, you could show text messages to her boyfriend, but that's below me personally

Not even going to try to prove you wrong, almost unironically fully believe the too many rights thing now.
The christian girls are good girls thing is just a meme. Unless you somehow manage to pick out one thats actually devout

She just wants you around when he's not there you stupid shit

Cats you mean. Girl cats. Boy cats can attach themselves and show a bit of loyalty. If a girl cat was thrown into a wood chipper I'd lol.

This has to be fake. Please tell me this is fake. Women can't possibly be smart enough to intentionally inflict this much pain..

Should've taken pro-tip.

Only objection I can consider - how would you keep them without the vote, short of Islamic style repression? How would you have addressed the women's suffrage movement?

That would be cash honestly but I dont care enough about it to find out his social media or some shit. You're right though dude

if women have too many rights, then do human rights exist?

YOOOO DUDE WHAT STRAIN IS THAT?! STR8 FIRE MY DUDE

>Unless you somehow manage to pick out one thats actually devout
That's my point. So avoid faggot episcopalian le "Jesus loves everyone even gays and trans and is totally cool with letting you live your life in sin as long as you except him into your heart :D" types. They will burn in hell in a special place.

Make sure the men are strong and will put them in their place.

hatefucking sluts(typical women) and cucking nu-males is how i cope with living in a society of degeneracy

that real og gangsta shieeet my dood. str8 fire mane, 100% medical.

>/r/theredpill

thank me later

Good point. They'll even use religion to subverse.
Sad!

Calling BS. That girl could unironically post Jihad videos and have at least a couple likes from idiots who didn't bother reading. She has ZERO LIKES.

DAMMM WOOOAH, I LOVE GETTIN BLAZED MAN

>>/r/theredpill
fucking faggots who've probably never met a woman in their lives completely enveloped by divorce stories of others using that as "justification" to not get married as if they have the choice.

betas r us

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1yl1z8/wives_often_divorce_husbands_who_lose_their_jobs/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3347912/

don't ever expect unconditional love from a romantic relationship. It will very, very conditional.

One of the pearls of wisdom I learn here over and over again: The Game Never Ends.

They are serving their best interests. Why should they stick around with a guy when they can upgrade for someone better?

Its expecting loyalty when there is not reason to that is the fuck up, women are women, men are a necessary evil to them, sadly its the lot we have been given, take solace in your loyal male friends, screw women and enjoy without guilt but give loyalty only to loyalty.

as opposed to physically wrapped around her finger?

This reads like something an ex boyfriend would write. Either way I loathe people who refuse to use paragraphs. I don't care about the content. Whoever typed that deserves to be caned.

Necessary picture for this thread.

she is leading you along.
its the "bait and switch" game.
drop her like your life depends on it.

More shit like this. I need somber reminders every now and then.

If this is real I just dont want to live anymore.

wow how exciting women are worthless subhuman animals incapable of ethical thought

what an exciting thing to have their worthless garbage shit tier being around

might as well just exterminate them

>More shit like this.
Ask and ye shall receive.

Tbqh I dont care as much as I thought I would've but I just feel the need to express how much of a fucking idiot she is
She's dropped trust me

wow that's weird. my ex hit me up today too

thanks to this thread i'm going to stand her up

Do it for all of us user

user, why do you care?

Have sex with as many women as your looks will allow. If you're a handsome dude, it's easy to get laid with lots of women.

Just stop caring and stop taking this shit seriously.

As a note, you can't fake not caring. You have to actually reach a point in which you really don't care.

Jesus Christ...

Ancient Rome tried to warn us and we didn't listen. Thinking they were wrong and we could do better. Do you think thousands of years from now whatever society exists then will look back on ours through historical questioning eyes and not heed our warnings? That they will repeat the same mistakes we did?

Aim lower. You might not be physically attractive.

>Men move society forward
>Create everything needed
>Provide security
>Society then bombards women with propaganda of men are worthless, evil, stupid, unnecessary, etc.
>Not enough real life examples for women to know its a lie
>Sperglords lurk on the internet and complain instead of being the contrarian beacon in real life
Geee, wonder how that happened...

Wrap your head around this shit: if you had been born a hundred years ago and basically any time before that into pre-history you would have likely been married before age 20.
You would never have had to learn "game" and even if you married the ugliest girl in the village you only ever meet a few dozen women in your life, tops. You may never even see what an 8/10 looks like. If your wife has an ugly labia you won't know: they must all look like that, right?
You would already have your family sorted even if you are an autistic idiot.

Will having sex really fix something though?
I haven't had sex for 3 years. I couldn't fuck this last girl only cause I couldn't get it up.
I've just never seen it as a solution

while it is good to precarious when dealing with the opposite sex its not good to use these stories as reasons to "give up on women" thats how Europe has a declining population, that and faggots

>precarious
fuck i meant wary since precautious isn't a word

If that's real, she's a psychopath but... She only has as much power as he allows her to have.

If he just didn't give a fuck, none of this would matter.

I can't feel sorry for guys who still care about women.

The solution.

Read through what you just wrote and think about who's the retarded one.

She's a cunt, but you're a retard for getting strung along

i almost want islam to take over so we can get the women back in line. it would be funny watching them slowly realize white guys weren't going to save their asses from the shitskin horde they virtue signaled so hard for.

I realize that now desu, these threads help put things into perspective

No matter what you've done, you can be proud that you have at least never stooped this low, guys.