>deportations are proceeding at an awfully slow pace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too much reliance on executive orders.

Could handle the media more smoothly.

>Canada's annexation is proceeding at an awfully slow pace

>anime realification is proceeding at an awfully slow pace

A bit too friendly with Israel. Though I was never too anti-Israel, myself.

Full auto registry should be gone by now

Not an ideal BMI.

Same for you Sharia Blue Shills - except your have shit IQs also. Sad!

The Dakota Access Pipeline is proceeding at an awfully slow pace.

Didn't make an executive order giving me a girlfriend yet

Fuck off CTR shill. Can't wait for your heroic article to pop up tomorrow. "Trumps backers having second thoughts"

The Executive Order instituting the general binding policy that Ivanka must sleep in my bed is proceeding at an awfully slow pace

He didn't revive the Third Reich.

Too nice to CNN, he shouldn't even give them a pass to White House or a single question

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0

he hasn't nuked saudi arabia or israel yet

>hurrr, I'm too stupid to do my own shilling, please tell me how to do my job

fuck off ctr

fuck off you disinfo spreading faggot.

Not enough Spicer on tv desu

Cuck.

trade barriers are a stupid idea.

There should not be free movement of people, but there should be free trade.

Too nice to Bill O'Reilly

EASILY THE FIFTH TIME THIS SHILL SHIT HAS BEEN POSTED
FUCK OFF

Only raised 2 hot daughters instead of 6

>My great Jewish family
>Fed funding to sanctuary cities still not cut
>DACA still in place

>didn't install a total muslim ban, including deportation of all currently in the country
>belives in anti-vaccine nonsense

He gets side tracked by things a lot, for instants crowd size which doesn't really matter.

Also little too close to Israel

>just deportations
>not everything

It's all happening too slowly for me. I get that there's only so much an executive order can do. I know we need Congress to put a bill before him to sign, but surely there must be something more Trump can do to make Congress do their fucking jobs. They are dragging their feet on tax reform, repealing ACA, starting wall construction, immigration reform, etc.

Here's a few:

>He's not an eco-fascist
>he hasn't declared an annual purge date
>Muslims still exist in Europe
>Constantinople hasn't been returned to Christendom (not being ironic about this, I really want this to happen)
>lifting/nude wrestling is not mandatory
>cities haven't been destroyed in fire
>I have not a single legally owned concubine

He's not perfect OP.

Continue to think his climate change denial is retarded as fuck.

>not ignoring the 9th circuit and sending refugees from muslim countries back anyway
>not taking a more hardline stance on judicial activism in general
>letting his hottest daughter marry a liberal jew

I wish he would cool it on the twitter

i think that great is settling. i say we should make it super great.

I've always been skeptical of his trade policies - you can't tariff your way to prosperity.

I do agree that countries like China and Mexico are ripping us off, but I don't think just tariffing them is the best solution.
Who knows...so far I've had nothing but pleasant surprises.

I voted for him because I agree with 97% of what he says (took a quiz on that). It's damn near impossible to find a political candidate you agree with on 100% of things.

PS: fuck the UN.

Ajit Pai

IIRC, there was nothing wrong or underhanded about net neutrality.

The internet is a public utility, not unlike highways and the water system.

Unregulated competition will only drive down prices and improve services briefly, until every new service once again congeals into localized monopolies.

We will be much worse off in the future, especially when private interests may dictate presentation of information entirely in their favor.

You tariff China to help deal with the national debt crisis, and tariff Mexico to pay for ZA WARRU

isreal hasn't been nuked yet, rwds not active, kikes not gassed

Trumps handling of the media is why I love him so much. My distaste for msm far outweighs the Trump negatives. If he continues to prove the press don't have the tight control they thought they did, he'll have done a good job imo. All the news agencies are owned by the same people with their own interests.

Fuck drumpf

The Muslim genocide is proceeding at an awfully slow pace.

National Guard to deport illegals might not happen, feelsbadman

He's a climate change denier.

I'm don't necessarily believe it is as bad as the MSM claims, but he's betting the entire populations lives that it isn't real.

He should be encouraging people to seek for the truth. He's kinda doing this by saying the MSM is fake news but he should word in a way that is targeted at the people

i can't listen/watch him speak

military spending

>He won't label antifa as domestic terrorists.

The Constitution is vague on net neutrality being something in the sphere of government because it was written before the invention of the internet. However, it does permit the federal government to manage "Post Roads", i.e. public communications.

Executive Order everything until the impotent legislative branch can get up to speed.

I am disappointed that the '89 import ban on firearms hasn't been overturned.

Too subservient to the police lobby. I suppose he needs friends in law enforcement with the entire rest of the government against him though.

MOMMMMMYYYYYYY

True. I see the other side of the argument over that. I'm just always wary when ever tariffs are thrown around. I suppose they just have to be done right.

do not doubt the God Emperor

>he fell for ((((((((((((net neutrality))))))))))))

literaly obama supported it, and you do too? Your a cuck.

My main complaint about Trump is that there aren't gas chambers burning minorities running 24/7. The dude's a cuck.

He hasn't said anything nice about white people.

tell me about it. ur the first leaf that accepts the rakening

Married three times instead of staying with first wife. Insulted Cruz's wife.

Congress is a mess and is filled with traitorous cucks.

Executive Orders allow him to rule without interference, and are only a problem if they contradict constitutional or legislated law, or have nothing to do with the executive function of government.

>israel supporter
>weak on the environment
>weak on funding for scientific research
>betsy devos, other billionaire cabinet picks who have no expertise in their appointed positions
>no understanding of cyber security and cyber warfare; supports spying on Americans

He wins too much

he's not a racist, or is he...

b-but buzzfeed s-says otherwise

Saged. Thus is classic subversion.

He's a shitposter IRL.
>Make a slightly exaggerated claim
>media corrects you
>smile when media is reporting something they would not have touched had you not made an erroneous claim.

>Constantinople hasn't been returned to Christendom (not being ironic about this, I really want this to happen)
Wait, there are people who say this ironically?

Who wouldn't want the return of Constantinople? (except for the t*rkroaches I guess)

He isn't going to start killing shitskins

He wins too much.

This

Shut the fuck up. They are all going back.

Every single one. It's fucking glorious.

Taco go home lol.

>1 (one) criticism you have of Trump
He fucks up the English language. 'Big league'.

He should just shave his head already

construction on the wall hasn't started yet

nothing significant is being done about the illegals

His cabinet picks are pretty questionable and not a whole lot has actually happened yet.

>>He's not an eco-fascist
>>he hasn't declared an annual purge date
>>Muslims still exist in Europe
>>Constantinople hasn't been returned to Christendom (not being ironic about this, I really want this to happen)
>>lifting/nude wrestling is not mandatory
>>cities haven't been destroyed in fire
>>I have not a single legally owned concubine
only one of those things i agree with

Spoopy
And beat ya
You don't know winning

>Israel's best ally

I never liked Israel, never will, the good thing I see from this relationship tho is Trump can use Israel's wall as in example to build our own.

>Typical Iran hate

Not a fan of this ether considering I always liked them and Hezbollah's war against the Jews/Wahhabis, just hope he doesn't go to war with Syria which doesn't seem like it at the moment

Other then that, Dog bliss King Emperor Trump

didn't ban all Muslim countries.

Wall is a dumb idea.
Way easier to deport instead of building great wall mkii, since so many illegals are actually overstayers and not border hoppers

>Also little to close to Israel

You've got to be joking. He is basically a fucking JEW. His fucking daughter married a Jew. If he was a proper white man he would have taught her correctly about the Jew but he is one.

I tried warning you stupid fucks. Now we have a Jew in the White House. Fuck You ARE ALL STUPID SHEEP

You people supported him because he said some politically incorrect shit about muslims. But he isn't moving fast enough. He is more interested in arguing with fucking news reporters than actually getting shit done.

looks like someones butthut

He's not literally Hitler :(

Trump needs an official, tiny illegal mexican with a laser pointer to shine in his face every time he starts rambling off topic.

He thinks vaccinations cause autism
He doesn't believe in climate change
He responds to almost any criticism by just shouting that he's amazing.

at least its happening

Anime isn't real yet. Fucking liar.

Why is her neck so...." Liney? "

He doesn't go far enough.

>Hilary hasn't been arrested yet.

Depends on what exactly you mean by that, but I've already seen a few articles weeping about all the dead innocents in Trump's drone strikes (because Obama never did that).

>Stopping abortion will increase the nigger population

Hasn't used HAARP to create a 10.0 earthquake in San Francisco or Hollywood yet.

>he didn't bring in the police to arrest Hillary at the inauguration

kek. I thought it was ironic at first. Now I see the bigger picture. I'm not saying I want to genocide, I'm just saying that if Prince William were to, in a sense, reestablish the Poor Fellow Soldiers of Christ and head in the general direction of east to, sort of cleanse all of Europe and Asia from the filth of Mohamed I would tag along, so to speak.

And it's up to us to guess which one, you cunt!

We gonna throw all those fuckers over Trumps Great Wall. LO fuckingL taco.

LMAO this would really turn the he's a racist dial up to 10

Take that back about, that's our American Princess you're talking about.

>I'm not saying I want to genocide,
Bloody moderates. You can still come but you're only getting a half share of the loot

Top kek

ITT pol complains about how one man can't fix all of our problems in less than 30 days.

Indiana had a referendum on the ballot to put in the constitution to allow hunting "if it serves the common good", so there may be hope yet.

>Rely On executive Order
Obama ordered just as many. And many were denied. Just like trumps. They may have been a bit less extreme, but none the less he Sri ordered them. And this is coming from a Non Trump Supporter

We gonna grab all the Mexicans by thier pussy and chuck them right back over the wall.

Yeah, I like the idea of getting tougher on immigration and illegals, but actually building a big wall is retarded. I'd rather see all that money go towards infrastructure and other public works. While you're at it, start reforming social security and welfare towards more sustainable and goal-oriented models.