18+ virgins?

Are there really people who havent lost their virginity before 18?

>implying a degenerate furfaggot like you has lost yours

Yeah, I'm replying to one right now.

No hymen no ring

Sex before marriage is degenerate.

>tfw 25

>Slide thread, u know what to do

23 and still holding out

Ignore/Hide dis nigga & tell him to go fuck animals somewhere else.

Desperate gay sex doesn't count, so you should know.

>tfw I'll be wizard in 3 years.

>Are there really people who havent lost their virginity before 18?

rural and suburban retards

Yes

yeah, everyone who argues with george takei for instance

I stopped being a beta after school finished so I never into'd anyone. Also was a fat fuck my whole life until recently so that lowered any chances I had on top of being a beta. Currently 19

yeah im 23 and still a virgin. come over to my place and sell your boypussy to me so i can finally get laid, fag.

Yes but none of them are women

Put this in the reddit post.

Somebody needs a hug?

doing gay shit doesn't count as losing your virginity

what the fuck do you know about anything

I was brutally sodomized by my rabbi at age 7.

Here, 18+ virgin present.

name: Berry Valentine
hes 19 and hes a bear :3

he and iko are good friends (thos kind of friends) since long time ago, because they are fans of a rock band, he works for him as a deliver ,they cheated iko´s dad to believe berry was a girl, and a maid, so he can be near to him, hes kind of lively and flirty ,but he gets angry when people talk about his defects like hes a little flacid or his nose is big, he is promiscuous and hes always in a good mood for sex no matter the place he takes, when he discovered that iko did it with his idol, he just get too exited, and..raped him.."accidentally"

This is the description I found when I reverse image searched op's pick, what the fuck is wrong with people.

21. Homosexual activity at 18, none anal. I don't think even gays consider that a loss of virginity. Prospects with women have started looking up this year.

24 literally don't give a fuck anymore, I don't even fap.

Yes, but I'm a girl so it doesn't really matter.

In one month, I will be a 29 year old virgin. No fucks given because I honestly don't even want sex anymore. You try to get something for so long that you finally just say "Fuck it," and move on to something else with your life.

22 and virgin. I'm waiting until marriage though and only gonna marry another virgin. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. Good thing sexbots are coming in soon.

I don't live in the most openly gay area, so no. And I'm saving myself for a boy in another state, but I'm too poor to travel so I haven't met him in person yet. He's a sweetie though.

>not reading the desc of onta characters

Are you sure sexbots will be allowed in turkey? Sounds very haram.

No but I wish I was

Teenage sex is probs the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of.

Why, is you dont mind me asking?

i lost my anal virginity at 15 yo

So this is the end result of the bogpill? Truly beautiful.

Yeah because fornication isn't illegal and sexbots are better than fornicating according to Islamic logic

Marry me

I'm 18 and I've turned down every girl that's asked. SEX IS DISGUSTING!

Asexual?

Beg my pard, I didn't realize islamic law was so lax.

Hello Plebbit

>tfw when you lost it to a college slut at 20
>It meant nothing
The only thing that changed is that I could rag on my friends for being virgins, but I didnt do that at all hardly.

I lost my virginity at 18 and 3 months or so, give or take.

Virigns in Roachland should be fairly common should they not? From what I understand it wouldnt be that hard for you.

>implying you'd have a strong enough will to trade your sex goats for a irl waifu.

I really really like onta

>Wizard powers in 4 months
I can't fucking wait.

I lost my virginity exactly 2 months ago. (I am 19)

In my university they conducted a survey about virginity/age. Given people answered truthfully, it was found that acutally quite a lot people here havnt got laid yet (before 21). 65% girls; 38% men. those results may suggest that a big share of guys is distributed on a smaller number of girls.

Yeah, that me. I did it at 20, with a woman older that me with 12 years. She was a smoking hot milf.

>Given people answered truthfully
>women answering truthfully

Hahahahahahahahaha top jej Hans. Don't forget the 3-4 different guys a week don't count because she was drunk, or was (((raped))).

Normally, masturbation is frowned upon, but if you get really horny it becomes a sin not to masturbate because being horny makes you susceptible to seduction. You can commit smaller sins to avoid bigger sins.

I wish. People are fucking like rabbits and orgies are everywhere. Traps have bussiness cards that they throw around to find more customers etc. It's full on degeneracy here too.