cpac.conservative.org/speakers/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_VBrdwpW4
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/832264049513603074
youtube.com/watch?v=lSc0A_541aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO LAWFULLY

AWOOOVEMENT

shill thread

Wow guys my 3 years old daughter wrote this message for you.

There is nothing left to do in week-ends

let's just kill ourselves....

AWOO

What the fuck, OP? Where are the electric bolts?

You know what to do.

Do you have any meatloaf webms?

NTNN FEBRUARY 18, 2017

MORNING
>VP speaks to world leaders in Munich
>tells them to pay up for NATO
>1993 WTC bomber "blind sheik" dies in prison
>Thanks Donald!
AFTERNOON
>Eric and Don Jr. open Trump golf course in Dubai
>VP meets with Bono in Munich
>CPAC speakers announced, among them:
>VP Pence
>"Soarin'" Ted Cruz
>Lou Dobbs
>Sheriff David A Clarke Jr.
>Hannity
>Milo
>Nigel Farage
>Robert Davi
>Rinsed Benis
>Steve Bannon
>+ more
>PRESIDENT TRUMP RALLY
>FLOTUS Melania starts rally with The Lord's Prayer
>President bashes the media
>says "WE ARE NOT GOING TO LET THE FAKE NEWS TELL US WHAT TO DO, HOW TO LIVE, OR WHAT TO BELIEVE."
>says bad guys are being thrown out of the country or in prison and they aren't coming back
>President brings supporter up to stage.
>hugs him
>says he saw him talking to reporters on television
>supporter says a few words
>President: "A STAR IS BORN!"
>afterwards when asked why "campaign" so early?: "Life is a campaign. Making our country great again is a campaign"
EVENING
>guy called on stage talks to Brian Kilmeade hosting Justice (with Judge Jeanine)
>President sees Mike Savage at Mar a Lago

>BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
awoo?

is she orthodox?

Awoovement!

Why have the american people accepted to be rules by judges who do not apply the law but their biased interpretation of it?

Isn't the law the law?

Jesus, bring back the proud Romanians! The ones after Ottoman rule and before Russian rule.

>Isn't the law the law?
Sounds like something a nazi would say.

I can't shake the feeling that Pence just isn't as trustworthy as Trump thinks he is.

>woke 8 year olds

Reminder that America is a multicultural country and that people of all races are welcome so long as you believe in American values and prosperity and God's providence.

If you believe in dividing us because of race or religion or gender YOU ARE THE NIGGER

I think it was Tuesday when the media was slobbering over the prospect of impeachment
now they've been bullied and beaten and can do nothing but whine
Trump literally shows up to a pep rally in air force one with his supermodel wife, doesn't bother to wear a tie and just shit talks the media to applause

No one's ready to start shooting yet.

>ID

Kek.

holy shit have you guys look at this speaker list?
cpac.conservative.org/speakers/
PARTY
OF
TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_VBrdwpW4

>trump supporter plays crying baby noises through a speaker to drown out protester chants
>protesters get really triggered and either stand there in shock or yell at him

psychological warfare at its finest, there's something about the crying baby that hits these motherfuckers at their core

Timpf sucks on these "man on the street" things

I mean, the law must be applied right? And in order to do so it must be as clear as possible. Isn't the us law clear? Why does it need to be interpreted by liberal judges?

are you watching the gutfeld rerun?

Woke 8 year olds was my favorite election night meme. Possible exception of finally seeing the Chen gif finished.

>no more rallies for probably fucking months

If a sandnigger kills libshits, fine with me. They must like dying or something.

>Pewdiepie is teaming up with Sargon to attack MSM

next week is going to be dangerously comfy. trump really should have the CDC issue a health warning.

>cpac.conservative.org/speakers/

lol I like how you scroll down and suddenly see Nigel's smug mug there
I don't think that any of the nevertrumpers have any positivist, they have nothing to offer a group of victorious conservatives

>FAP

Someone order some meatloaf?

Shit. Imagine the amount of audience sargon and his friends would reach thanks to piudipay. I don't think i will be able so massive redpilling.

He said he's doing another one like next Sunday

This is an excellent list. I'm glad CPAC isn't going full MUH PRINCIPLES. Defeating the left is a prerequisite for conservatism/libertarianism, and I wish more of the intelligentsia would realize this. They won't of course; their bread is won by fraternizing with the enemy.

good night friends

>Sessions' warrants arrive

Sargoy is a good guy

What's the secret to a good meatloaf?

>tfw missed the rally
S-show....
me....your r-rally...face....

I have to admit that sometimes I cringe because I'm like "Trump why are you repeating this fake Inauguration statistic" but at the end of the day he's just so fucking based and I really think he wants to MAGA using all of the power he has.

Thank you, goodnight SA.

An egg, bread crumbs, and BBQ sauce.

wait are they actually teaming up?

Also in his last two videos he was subtly mocking nogs (black dude in the background and made comments about how "police should stick to beating up people" while showing nogs getting bummed).

Also showed several over-the-top Alex Jones clips which helps normalize him to unfamiliar normies.

Will Felix be the one to retake Constantinople?

That's fair, we've got to bee careful.

Why is this such a scandal? Meatloaf is good isn't it? What am i missing?

a successful CPAC event could completely oust the neo cons and never trumper scumbags out of the mainstream republican circles

nice

Shills trying to understand even the most basic economic policy is pure fucking entertainment. Definitely a weak point, no wonder they don't bring it up more.

>getting ready for the ass fucking that is the Trump tax plan
was your analysis. You then listed 2 income brackets which were likely cherrypicked because you realized the facts didn't match your narrative. You literally know nothing about the tax plan.
>The large businesses will only pocket the extra money and the resulting deficit will only hurt the middle class
I bet you were a Bernout, this is entirely devoid of facts, just offhand speculation.
But my favorite part?
>Do you mean percentage of income or dollar amount
Trump would eliminate the death tax entirely. You try to look smart and don't even bother researching your point.

wtf is this real

Exactly. He's a BS artist but he's not a liar. He blows everything out of proportion but he's doing what needs to be done

>Will Felix be the one to retake Constantinople?
at this point i don't care if it's russia, the us, or felix, just let me know where to sign up

UM CAN YOU, LIKE, NOT BE PUTIN'S PAWN FOR LITERALLY JUST ONE MIN?

p.s. fuck 31 year oldz

>mike "i tased 50 gays" pence

Fascism forever!

if arizona doesn't push for a recall by year's end we set the state on fire

Why do you just post shit at all hours? I don't understand. It is never interesting, you rarely post anything of substance or say anything, really.

Can you speak english well?

In the sense that it is a digital picture, yes, it exists.

If he does it, i'll respect him for life.

When #InsuranceForEverybody is passed will the cucks finally bend knee and accept 45th President of the united states Donald J. Trump?

JESUS CHRIST

Who /escapist/ here?

Guys, I think I watch to much teevee to escape daily reality. It just feels nice not to worry about everything for a little while.

>tfw just got done watching Blast from the Past

Reality hit hard once the credits were don.

But it's morning over there.

The base is already with us. Rush is with us. What's absurd is that just attaching yourself to the Trump movement is the greatest vehicle for implementing conservatism since Coolidge - but because so many find Trump "distasteful" and "populist" they want to side with the libs and the media.

Neoconservatism is dead and discredited.

Was

He's busy sucking 50 year old white dicks like a good ladyboy does

What's all this about?
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/832264049513603074

>you've gotta go through a regular process of decision making and that's what they're not doing
>WHAAAA THEY'RE BYPASSING MY SPIES

I would wonder about McCain looking down on 31 year-old but then again he's the same fellow that once said publicly that American's wouldn't pick lettuce even if they got paid $50/hour

/our girl/ was better

I still believe she was pushed out or made to feel unwelcome for her Trump support/failure to DISAVOW

Honestly I'd recommend watching some of his videos. I laughed like crazy on his latest upload.

Was surprised since I haven't watched his shit in literal years. He was on a YLYL thread on what I assume was /gif/.

PEWDIEPIE

IF YOU ARE HERE

PLEASE MAKE A COLABORATION WITH STYX

t. Not styx

>POINTS IN DIRECTION!
>SEQUENTIAL INTEGERS!
Feed me dicks

Is Pence a Global Rockstar now?

i don't understand that show man, it's like watching kennedy's lol xD we're so hip show on fox business
greg was better on red eye

Watching the left destroying itself is so much fun.

Making America Great Again comes first user.

Maybe some day, Pena Nieto. But until then, illegals will get the best treatment while everyone else is told to to fuck off.

>fly into Orgrimmar
>general chat is talking about Trey Gowdy

I noticed that Styx going in on Pewds defense is a good strategic move to grow his channel since any PewDiePie fan who searches his name has an increased chance to run across his channel. I saw one of his videos trend in the top 50s. I'm curious as to how his bump in traffic has been going.

He might actually become Chief of staff soon.
Reince is looking like he's not working out and I keep seeing christie out of nowhere.
Christie would actually be a good chief of staff, he's incredibly organized.

That was a little girl's whiner party if I saw one. Daww you goys dey wuz means with me i juss wanna be fwendz. MANLY FOURTH WALL TEAR. I dindu nuffin daww. Raise your pinkies for a toast

>yfw Pence is the puppetmaster

youtube.com/watch?v=lSc0A_541aI

Maybe it's because it's 2 AM but I don't get it.

Is Munich conference worth watching? Energy reserves are limited after that rally, gotta spend them judiciously.