Testing if im able to shitpost from kuwait

Testing if im able to shitpost from kuwait

>post "Muhammed the profet was a goat fucking piece of shit"

>wait

Is Islam as important in every day life in Kuwait or is it less culturally ingrained then the rest of the gulf?

is it true that "Kuwaitis" are actually mostly expats?

fuck islam

Show Oil

That place looks nice.

Interested
Please post shit about the pig fucker muhammad

I feel like the people and government mostly care about money and oil there. Doesn't seem as radical as Saudi Arabia, for instance.

It looks like terraformed Mars desu

Uhm ive only been here for one day but kuwaitis are somewhere inbetween bahrain ( the tolerant arab "party place") and saudi arabia

Ive stayed for a longer time in Oman tho and they are pretty chill over there

Oman looks nicer nature wise

looks comfy, can you show us where they hold public executions

I am an expat but ive seen more kuwaitis then expats atm, places like UAE are 90% expat, not sure about kuwait

Weekly turtle hangings at 7

Do you have your passport with you?

You better get outta dodge, OP

Yes i dont give that shit to noone to keep

Can you smoke a xigarette or they'll chop your hands off?

take a picture of it with the visa stamp and a time stamp.

What's the temp? Are you military?

more than likely he's a contractor engineer to manage oil equipment. They do 6-8 month rotations with an option for 1-2 years if the person is experienced and wants more hazard pay due to the location

They took mine from me for 4 hours at the airport.
NEVER GOING BACK.

Be careful you can still end up as a white slave in those shit holes

I dont feel comfortable sharing info about my visa, i can give a timestamp + location tho
Not that hot at the moment 13 degrees celcius and no, oil and gas industry

I heard stories like these about saudi (mostly involving indians) but a colleague of mine has worked here for 3 years (going home every 3 months) and they never tried to take his passport

Wat was trouwens de reden dat ze je passpoort hadden afgepakt?

FYI you might want to call the U.S. embassy and let them know that airport security kept your passport for over 4 hours, in case it was duplicated or photoed and documented to be duplicated. There has been a few contractors who tried to go home and were detained because the info had already been used to leave the country.

They never told me, they just took it and I was stuck sitting in the departure lounge for 4 hours and they came back and gave it to me. No explanation.

He was probably working for an agency or company who have good business ties with Kuwait and a long standing relationship.

Kek, that would be shitty if I visited the USA and they arrested me because some Arab agent already entered their with my identity.

I mean they detain at the airport in Kuwait, broseph. Point out that someone with the same info has already left Kuwait then question the fuck out of you. Might want to have the embassy aware "in case shit". Keep your shit wired tight

Fuuuuuck Kuwait. I spent a total of 13 months there. The city is dirty and filled with the second worst drivers I have ever been around (Philippines No. 1). Those fucks simply do not give a shit and will run you off the road. Their culture is garbage too; remember to never stop and help if you see a car accident, because if you help and they were already injured, their family can hold you responsible. Don't go swimming out in the water, either; the ships dump their (literal) shit close to shore so it's unsanitary to go in. And the desert isn't even a good one. If you go out there, you'll see one of four things:
1. hairy lumps on the side of the road that are actually dead camels.
2. trash, either dumped in one place to never be cleaned up or blown out into the wastes.
3. Camel herders.
4. U.S. military vehicles out driving around and doing training.

The Souk is interesting, but dirty. Everything's more expensive than it would normally be. I'll grant them their malls, though. They are absolutely massive, and air conditioning that much space in that much heat is a notable energy expenditure.

Saddam Hussein Did Nothing Wrong

Testing if I can truthpost from Germany:

Mohammad was homosexual with pigs, that is why he made it illegal to touch them. So he'd have more for himself.

Why is this attention whoring thread still up? The fact that OP can visit Sup Forums.org already proves he can shitpost from Kuwait.

Pretty fucked up gonna be extra alert about shit lile that

Damn 13 months... im here for 3 and i find that way too long

I was testing and people started asking questions, but imma let it die down now

Stop taking fucking sideways pictures. At least rotate them before you post, goddamn it.

Also, I used the bathroom in a mosque like a block away from the one that got bombed in 2015. It was night, and we told our interpreter we needed to use the bathroom, so he took us in the back door, even though none of us were Muslim and weren't supposed to be in there. Good times, good times.

> Mohammad was homosexual with pigs, that is why he made it illegal to touch them. So he'd have more for himself.

Big if true.

OP are you a white person? Oman looks beautiful. How do I travel there and visit those lovely sights? Are you military or a military contractor?