Pol travel guide

What are some safe, nice places for a young white man to travel to? I graduate from uni this year. I haven't travelled out of Canada in years. I'm going stir crazy. I didn't even bother to renew my passport last year because I'm a broke ass student and I can't travel right now anyway.

I will never travel to any of these places:

Anywhere in """Latin""" America. I went to Cuba once. It was okay, but it had to many niggers and part niggers. This was before I was redpilled.

Anywhere in the USA. Spiritual successor to Brazil as the Americas' foremost mongrel failed state. Just had a nigger president for 8 FUCKING YEARS, MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE!

Anywhere in Western Europe. It's a negrified, Islamized shithole. Anything east of Germany, north of Greece, but not in Scandinavia might be acceptable. Paris might as well be a nuclear blast zone. Completely ruined, race mixed, disgusting, Americanized """city."""

Any country where Muslims make up 10% or more of the population. I don't even like going into Muslim neighborhoods in Canada. I just want to kill them when I see them. That's not good for having a relaxing vacation.

Any country that is 10% or more black. It's 2017 and almost all of Africa has travel advisories still.

India. They can't even poo in the loo. I don't want to die of cholera.

It seems like Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and Poland would be good. Possibly China too, but it's polluted to hell. I would still rather visit China than the Estatos Unidos de Niggermerica.

How about my country?

I have a friend who likes to travel there so sure.

yeah, beaches are great and things are relatively cheap (a beer is less than 1 USD) i highly recommend. Most muslims are in Mindanao so don't go there. Theyre pretty secularized though and are mostly small shop owners

Enjoy getting killed by a death squad for the weed you brought you stupid fucking leaf

Croatia
No niggers, no muslims, beautiful landscape and cities and cheap af for you.

Heres some rules to enjoy yourself in Japan and stop being a white nigger

1. T shirts are only acceptable in summer. Japanese people will laugh behind your back for dressing out of season

2. Shut the fuck up on the train

3. SHUT THE FUCK UP ON THE TRAIN

4. Less women than you think want your white dick. Stop hitting on every women naive enough to talk to you. Do your flirting at a club or tinder. Trust me. You'll have a better time

5. Be polite. Learn those simple words like arigatou gozaimasu and shit.

6. Almost nobody here knows as much about anime as you. Just avoid that talk all together. Because nobody knows your favorite battleship girl.

I write this because I feel second hand embarrassment when I see foreign tourists making fools of themselves here.

Vidi cu te u mijesec dana

$1000 USD insurance policy should do it if you really want to do shit

We have tons of Christian towns in the mountainous countryside here, beautiful weather, great food, and we love Westerners.
Safest ME country along with Israel

F U L L
U
L
L

Whatever you do, make sure of this:
Don't change your faggy little mind about coming to the USA. You sound like a little bitch who thinks redpilled means hating blacks and muslims. Besides, you are an obviously poor maplenigger probably a mudpuppy himself shopping around for a budget vacation like some eastern european country half a world away. Don't come here

Pic related is my hometown

Wasn't Croatia communist and shit? Didn't that guy from shark tank robert come from there?

Armenia

Muslim shithole that should be glassed.

t. Juarez Muhammad, 2 time Obongo voter

When I was 19 I spent 2 and a half months in Europe and last year at 22 I spent 5 months is south east Asia(plus short trips to Jap, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan). I had a great time in both places but I loved SEA more. I have been to the UAE and Brazil for a couple days a piece as well, they were meh.