Indians have done it again

The world's most educated person is from India.

Suck it, westerners.

ITT: Unoriginal responses from uneducated people

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/exclusive_interview_with_dhs_insider/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/in-india
investorplace.com/2014/02/cgi-group-contract-extension-obamacare-accenture/
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canadas-cgi-at-centre-of-us-probe-after-botched-obamacare-rollout/article14988515/
business.financialpost.com/fp-tech-desk/montreal-based-cgi-under-fire-for-delays-and-glitches-plaguing-obamacare-website-tech-firm-helped-build
youtube.com/watch?v=3aDlbMg694M
firstpost.com/india/delhi-chaat-lovers-beware-your-favorite-street-food-contains-fecal-matter-2269030.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103152204/
jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indian "degrees" aren't worth the paper they're printed on

>Masters
>Liberal arts
>Indian degree mills

Pick any/all.

Did you know that roughly the same amount of people who shit in public, ~600 million, are involved in the illicit sex trade in India? For every Indian ass that has never felt the cool porcelain caress of a toilet bowl, there is a Pajeet pimping out his 12-year old niece, or some fat old desi sucking dick for curry money?
And good luck attaining superpower status as a country of 1.whatever billion whose judicial record-keeping exists solely on paper.

>0 PhD's
>Most Educated

This is not education lol. Funny pic though

sorry goy those credits arent transferable

>How to spend a billion dollars and have literally nothing to show for it.

This is just as pointless as making a career of flipping burgers.

indian qualifications are worth shit.

i once worth with is indian "mechanical engineer" , he didnt know anything. its was a complete joke.

hadm't lifted a tool in his live.

I hear you can pick up indian degrees from certain designated streets.

>Indians have done it again
Shit in the streets?

I'm starting to feel bad for india
At least i'll never see those super power by 2020 threads anymore.

>No P(oo)hD
DROPPED

Should we email him?

indians end up destroying the company and the company goes out of business. There's like 500 companies that were taken over by indians and ALL of them went out of business

anyone who outsources to them will have their company ruined OR will have to hire white knight American consultants to fix the mess they've created.

alot of companies are bailed out by these dumb white knight goys who fix the failed systems created by pajeet

these white knights who keep the company afloat are usually then fired for multicultural reasons

DAY VS NIGHT
POO VS JEW

I remember seeing undercover videos of the rampant cheating in Indian universities with the faculty giving them the answers. It was so bad that police had to randomly show up and walk the isles of their desks. Even then the police were paid off to look the other way and the cheating continues. We dont call them "diploma mills" for nothing. Their degrees are worthless and impossible to verify. They can easily claim they have a masters degree and companies hire them because they have a masters and work for peanuts. Thats one of the reasons companies list way over qualified job requirements for tech jobs. They get to claim no American has those qualifications and must turn to H1b's for example. The whole system is a giant scam

>billion dollars
Are you really under the impression that education in other countries is as cucked as yours?

I work in IT business and sometimes it takes 3 Indian compsci "doctors" to do one man's job

I have worked with indian """""""engineers"""""".

They are living scum, you can explain them how to do stuff 100 times, they will pretend they got it and inevitably still be able to fuck up. If they manage to climb the ranks they will start thinking they are living demigods and start treating subordinates so bad, the enitre productivity gets fucked up and they get demoted again.
I currently work as a supervisor into a chip plant, first thing i did was firing every single pajeet i could get my hands on (with the exception of a single based sikh bro) and told the manager not to send me any more indians or i'm out.

Worthless curry monkeys

Skid marks on toilet paper are simply "O" levels used for brownie points for rich arseholea

I work in the field of computer science. The poos are what we use for work that we aren't serious about. Corporate hassle is a drag, and I can't get any fucking thing done without triplicating forms upon forms of grade A horse shit that nobody reads. Typically the way things work is like this: White IT people make a beautiful, fast, fluid application in a state that does not include a lot of useless features, this gets sent to the poos where they toss in a fuckton of bloat until it breaks, then we sit and fix and refine until it is fast and fluid again, then back to the poos for more bloat and ruin. This cycle continues forever, it's my job to unfuck poojeet poogramming over and over and over again. So, basically no new software ever gets developed, and every once in a while we lose a vast sum of money due to down time created by the poos. This is, of course, accompanied by massive downsizing, constant fear of lay-offs, and 22 managers per every 1 worker.

Reminds me of the Saudi I met at Shitskin U who got a Comp Sci Bachelor's in Saudi Arabia but couldn't tell HTML from Python

That's actually a major problem here in Canada. Bombardier got into a lot of trouble when it was discovered that a lot of their "engineers" weren't actually engineers.

Before I knew better, I liked to imagine indians as these great cheap IT workers, who did the job as good as whitey but cheaper. But talking to a lot of very competent people in the field, I know now that most of you guys doing all the shitty/easy work that no one who is competent wants to do, are really just slaves. Proper companies dont outsource ANY important stuff to india, you are delusional if you think so. Nice meme though Pajeet, it is a good thing to dream.

India's higher education system is as laughable as China's.

This only proves that either:

a) Educated people cannot make a country stop shitting in the streets

b) East Indians will keep shitting in the streets no matter how educated they get

Problem is Indians aren't more educated. They get "degrees" from shit degree mills in Banglore then come here saying they have 9 Ph.Ds they printed with rupees. Furthermore, Indians can't sneeze without permission - I'm an IT manager and hate Indians on my team. It's not even that they're incompetent (though they are), it's that they honestly can't wipe their asses without permission - they absolutely freeze up and panic at the smallest ambiguity. Maybe that's the poo issue...

This

I have it on good authority that the Obamacare system that failed when the floodgates were first opened was made by the Indian branch of CGI...

I was assigned an Indian doctor for my SSDI case because I was injured on the job (fell through deck)
He checked my pulse by holding my foot (which itself isn't unusual if looking for a pedal pulse) but I mean he literally held my foot and touched my toes
Then he asked me if I was drunk
I told him I've never been drunk in my entire life
He prescribed me heart medication so I told him I wasn't going to take it, you're supposed to be doing a x-ray on my fucking spine

Anyway I lost my case because this doctor told the judge I was belligerent alcoholic and disobeyed doctor's orders so now I sell weed to teenagers for a living

The problem is the indians that get into management positions, and then refuse to hire anyone but Indians. And since those indians fulfill diversity quotas, they're allowed to stay in those positions, no matter how bad at their jobs they are. It's actually a huge problem here in Silicon Valley, but most companies are wising up to the fact that it's economically worse.

I'm currently a programmer at a healthcare informatics company. Before me they had a team of pajeets who made barely functioning code.

They used to do things like say features were added when the features' code wouldn't even compile.

The first 6 months on the job was spent on various assignments intended to fix and salvage their code. It just couldn't be done, so I ended up rewriting fucking everything.

The company laid off Pajeet Team 6 and now only hire American-born and trained programmers. There's fewer programmers now than there were before but at least shit runs.

My experience is that they will do exactly what you say.

If you say X, they will do X.

You may think to yourself "Best practice means that when you do X, you should do Y and Z", but unless you specifically tell them to do that, they will only do X.

They will see an issue with the product, but they won't talk to you about it. They won't make a fix for the problem. They figure it's not their problem.

I think that these India threads are Shariablue slide threads and OP is just indian proxy.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/exclusive_interview_with_dhs_insider/

Something to annoy shills.

lel

obamacare system launch failure caused by poojeets was major news here and entirely exposed the h1b scam and hindu IT supremecy b.s

the whole H1B pyramid scam was devised by globalists as part of their race replacement scheme, it has nothing to do with worker shortage, skills shortage, or other smoke screen excuses

it is a corporate migrant smuggling scheme, as implemented with the migrant refugee scheme

the soros/globalists destroy everything

abe laude i'm 100% indian

jakar apni baap ko bol mein proxy use kar rahata

>keyword stuffing

I'm not surprised. You can see plenty of resumes that are written like that on online job sites.

ok
so he is the most educated
by which you mean he has all of those (image) credentials

fine, now you just need to substantiate that claim

good luck

if they had paper they would wipe with it

>soros/globalist race replacement under the guise of skilled poojeets

during the tech bust, and economic recession 2000-2005/7, native US engineers had practically no job prospects and became unemployed, thousands of applicants to few positions, at the same time poojeets h1b were recruited left and right, given jobs en-masse

then another bigger bust from 2008-2012/3

natives became discouraged at engineering professions as they saw unfair, discriminatory hiring practices: racial replacement agenda under the guise of skills shortage and diversity

by believing what you wrote you fell for the soros/globalist deception

Have some shitty memes then.

It's sad because I know a FUCKTON of people in Canada and the US who went into software engineering only for the job market to basically implode due to foreign workers. The idea of studying 3-5 years and earn under 50k/annum is insulting.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/in-india

Average IQ in India is 82. Stupid curryniggers.

It's impossible to attend all these classes...
It's either "honoris causa" or any other FAKE title collection...

Let's then say, that absolutely most cheating title collector is from India, it's not "educated"...

(or at least I don't consider it viable to attend all these classes to get "education"... "Title" does not mean "educated"...)

>The world's most educated person
>can't figure out how to poo in loo

Nice try kid, but shouldn't you be answering IT phonecalls from productive nations?

yes, the openly criminal discriminatory and illegal hiring practices of companies has not been brought to justice

they have abused the system to implement large-scale human trafficking under their race replacement/genocide agenda similar to the migrant crisis in europe

the IT industry is just once example, in healthcare, nurses that were fired to have them replaced by indian/flip FOB under the guise of diversity

There are companies that fired their US programmers/nurses and forced them to train their own replacements, threatening to withhold their severance packages if they refused to train the Indians.

why is indian culture so synonymous with pooping/excrement? their entire civilization seems to be built upon a foundation of poop. seriously, they have designated shitting streets, they have scientists whose sole field of study is based around the rate of public defecation in India. There are countless peer-reviewed articles on poo content, poo smell, poo tastes, poor environmental and societal impacts, etc. I even read a story about how, when given toilets, many Indians actually worshiped it as a god and refused to poo in it. what the fuck india? their main dish, curry, is literally only a staple because of how much it influences the smell and texture of poos.

indians refuse to wear deodorant because after so many generations of inhaling poo scents, their noses have literally developed to enjoy the musk and pheromones that other civilizations are repulsed by, its fascinating. this is my own theory, but I believe that indians only think cows are holy because of how much poo they can put out in a day and how bad it smells. its like they aspire to be more like cows. there is no such thing as toilet paper in india, they wipe their asses with their hands and then don't even wash their hands. my last theory, and its kind of farfetched, is that indians were originally white, but after thousands of years of just being covered in shit and piss, their bodies eventually absorbed and adopted the characteristics of poo.

I like how you can buy degrees in India

I like how thousands of fake Indian doctors got busted pushing shit like Percocets and selling prescriptions in the U.S. then heavily fined, arrested, and eventually deported back in 2009-2010.

>CGI

CGI Group, Firm That Botched Obamacare Site, Gets $4.87M Extension

investorplace.com/2014/02/cgi-group-contract-extension-obamacare-accenture/

CGI in congressional crosshairs over Obamacare rollout

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canadas-cgi-at-centre-of-us-probe-after-botched-obamacare-rollout/article14988515/

Montreal-based CGI under fire for delays and glitches plaguing Obamacare website tech firm helped build

business.financialpost.com/fp-tech-desk/montreal-based-cgi-under-fire-for-delays-and-glitches-plaguing-obamacare-website-tech-firm-helped-build

India is 1/6th of the human population.

If they produce less than 1 in 6 of the hyper-intelligent outliers of our species, that would mean they are inferior.

More like an Indian is one sixth human

Hey
Hey
HEY!

Use Bidet Shower to clean your ass before speaking.

Some English blood mixed in, so they have a little bump.

Kya baat hai.

In sab gorron ki band bajao.

Koolon mein goo lagawaa phirte hai aur mere bhaion ko buraa kehte hain?

Hello dog Fuckers

Spot on.

I worked in Saudi Arabia for a year and the Indian """""managers""""" were awful to anyone who is even one degree below them.

Indian employees either suck up to you to the point of slavery or treat you like you are worthless spec of dust sitting on their desk

>Indian "Degrees"
>not even 1 of them in a STEM field

nice

And still you use only dry tissue paper to clean your sludgy ass as the thick smeared stomach sewage slides across your cheeks and pants creating a combination of sweat and shit that rises in the air once you stand up and leave.

Rates of piles are highest in the US globally.

>Richest man in Britain is Indian. Mittal.
>TATA saved British steel.
>Queen nicked her Crown Jewels from India
>UK favourite dish is Curry.

>the person with the most free time to get useless and arbitrary degrees in a broken system designed to churn out pieces of paper

Yeah I can spend 50 years of my life getting worthless shit too

>@yahoo.com

Real genius, right here.

Nice try, Pajeet

Your country poops on the street and thousands die from malaria every year.

poos are used to being waited on.

they treat people who serve them as servants.

servants are there to bow down and to serve their master, not be tipped in indian's eyes.

I saw it happen. My family moved to the Bay Area in '90 and I started working in tech (doing warranty repair for Northrop Grumman) in '95 or so. Did contracts at Sybase, Gap HQ, LVMH, Netscape, Providian & Cadence design and it some point at the Cadence campus, maybe in 99 or so, I just looked around and said "Where they fuck did all these indians come from?"

Literally selling the jobs out from under the feet of skilled Americans to depress wages. If I'd known then what I do now I might have done things I probably shouldn't talk about on a public forum.

A glorious time was had for a few short years tho.

Depends user, some that went to decent US or EU schools are 50% useful. But otherwise, you're pretty much right.

>all them degrees
>doesn't have a corporate, education, etc. email

Which degree means you know how to use a toilet?

>depress wages
whats more sinister than criminal hiring practices is outright race replacement and genocide under the guise of diversity

to the globalists, it doesnt matter that these poo-filled companies flop, the poojet systems fail miserably, the goal is race replacement on par with the migrant crisis

Cows are said to be holy in Hinduism because of the milk it provide us with. It have low fat, omega-B that's perfectly what we (infants) require when they're breastfeeded. It's just we have respect for everything that we make everything holy so no one will destroy it.

poos be crazy

I see you have taken the full redpill. The frightening thing is even "the globalists" are not in full control. I don't believe in cabals, much more like symbiotic organisms (people & institutions) acting in their own selfish interest.. blundering forward into a globalist plutocracy.

Putin's Russia may end up being like Noahs ark for Western Culture. I'm hoping, when things get really bad, he'll open up the land giveaway program in the east to western immigrants fleeing the 3rd world shitholes that have become their formerly great countries.

(((degrees)))
youtube.com/watch?v=3aDlbMg694M

>Has designated shitting streets
>Starts designated shitting thread
India in a nutshell.

Indians are pure ALPHA intellectuals.
Prove me wrong
Protip you can't

I thought I was the first to come up with the idea of "We haven't tried true communism."

If you want examples of Indian incompetence just go ask Sup Forums, it knows no bounds.

It doesn't matter the guy is indian - how could anyone spend the amount of time needed to get all those degrees, and be under 60, and have actual real world experience compared to university degrees teaching the basic foundations of each subject?

>Prove me wrong

Sorry Pajeet, toilet worship isn't exactly widespread amongst the intelligentsia.

>Protip you can't

You have to go back,
Young pajeet.
Now return to your designated shitting street.

Indians perform very well in education outside of their country too, they're very intelligent. Sup Forums BTFO

>egypt
Sure, because your standards of intelligence are sooo high you mummy-fucking cuck.

The toilet isn't being worshipped idiot, it's being consecrated. They're asking God to protect it for them because they appreciate it so much.

>mfw those are bowls of food

They are literally bringing their food to be consecrated BY A FUCKING TOILET.

Also,

firstpost.com/india/delhi-chaat-lovers-beware-your-favorite-street-food-contains-fecal-matter-2269030.html

My standards of intelligence are statistics? Why are you so triggered

Watcha doin' there Varaparabu?

but they werent using it
why do they appreciate it if they dont use it

and those are just details anyway. applying any of this religious shit to a toilet makes them even dumber

taking credit for someone else's achievement

>They are literally bringing their food to be consecrated BY A FUCKING TOILET.

The food is being offered as a sacrifice so that the toilet will be protected. They are not making offerings to the toilet itself.

It's consecrated first, then it will be used second.

>and those are just details anyway. applying any of this religious shit to a toilet makes them even dumber

No dumber than the belief that a cookie is "literally the flesh of our lord and savior".

i am indian and this made me lmao. you winrar memekek praise cuckk

What I'm gathering is I should go to India for some cheap degrees so I can get a comfy, cozy job.

>That flag
>Software developer
So schlomo
Did flip a coin and heads you go software developer, tails you go money manager
or was it the other way around?

>a shit-ton of degrees
>wow,this guy looks impressive
>oh wait,indian degrees
Never mind then.
Seriously though,the degree mills in India are even worse than here,this a few thousand bucks I can get half this much degrees over here in a day.

white countries love providing welfare benefits to non-whites and actively recruit "diversity", meanwhile denying pensions and increasing pension age

UK has recruited millions of welfare leeching asians

globalist corporations have their own versions of welfare programs to traffick humans, h1b being one of them

>globalists
here is the confession of a globalist working in the biological integration department

>I've written white papers for the United Nations, the Trilaterial Commission, and for the cosmetics industry on replacement migration and population integration.
>Hence, the open borders and integrationist strategy of visual, sociological, and biological integration. The end result should be an outcome resembling Brazil

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103152204/

here is a Rockefeller population control policy from the 60s on white countries
jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
>Noahs ark for Western Culture
Hungary is providing refuge to westerners fleeing globalism

Russia may soon follow Hungary

>trying this hard

Its sad to see you reduced to this, Anand, but then your place in the economy is that of a horde of marginally competent termites set loose on a freshly constructed log cabin, so I suppose we can't expect too much.

Maybe in 2020! (kek)

thats right take all the b8 u retards

no professor in poopology?

So what you have one over educated person who really does not have time to use all his knowledge in his life time. Then you have hundreds of millions of people without any education. If I were you I would not brag with this achievement.

I visited India few years back and you should really invest in your infrastructure and sanitation. India will never be super power before you take care of these problems.