In the 9/11 Thread some guy said:

In the 9/11 Thread some guy said:

"That's a good idea for a movie. Some dude keeps waking up at 5am NYC on 9/11 and has to keep trying to stop it from the ground. Spoiler: at the end he gets a surface to air missile launcher."

I want him to know it's impossible to get a operational SAM placed in Jersey within 4 hours.

So what would you do?

So what would you do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMapJ1q_3-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>call in bomb threat to the towers
>required by federal law to evacuate
Not a hard concept

you were saying?

I would just call flight traffic control tell them the plane ID and tell them that there's a bomb on it/it's defective

Just keep trying stuff like that to keep it grounded

Invest in Apple.

Better version..

Protagonist is a drunken bum living on some cardboard by the building.

He keeps on living the same 5 hours over and over again untiL he can stop it

I'd shoot those hideous towers down. Dats sum ugly ass shit right there

I would go find those dancing kikes and curb stomp them

> buildings still hit by planes
> nyc still wrecked
> pentagon still hit
> 4th plane still in air

Oh well you tried.

Explain to me how a surface to air missile is supposed to stop a controlled demolition?

>Well I'd probably try fuck everyone in New York and because infinite time loop there are no consciences!

Also I'll just go to trump tower and warn the futugod emperor

This is the right answer. You videotape it close up, and you don't let it get shut down. You get everyone out of the towers and you pin the attack correctly on the kikes, its a win/win

>"That's a good idea for a movie. Some dude keeps waking up at 5am NYC on 9/11 and has to keep trying to stop it from the ground. Spoiler: at the end he gets a surface to air missile launcher."
lol, that's trash
the only viable ending to the movie would be acceptance of things he can't change

>Republican national security

>also, to make it a little more possible, you start at 9pm on September 10th
leaf with the nigger-tier ideas as always.

jews cant pull off a demolition if there is no plane to hit to cover it up.

I like them better then the new ones.

fine nigger, back to 5am.

Also, If you take the bomb threat route enjoy prison niggers

assuming they don't just ignore you completely
bearing in mind that when the first plane hit the tower, lots of people who could've been evacuated were told by their superiors to just keep working

I think we're underestimating the work ethic some of these people had
the love of greed won over the love of life

>lots of people who could've been evacuated were told by their superiors to just keep working
probably because the jews were in on it and wanted maximum casualties.

two things jews love:
money and power

youtube.com/watch?v=FMapJ1q_3-I

In the end the protagonist manages to stop the 9/11 planes from hitting.

But because this doesn't alert UA flight 93 it is able to continue to it's target - Booker Elementary, the place where George Bush was visiting on that fateful day.

So in a strange twist our hero has managed to kill president Bush.

>So what would you do?

>look at clock
>5am
>go back to sleep

this would turn a thoughtful film all about the nature of change and the futility of fighting that into a whacky alt-history flick

imho, in the end, the protagonist needs to accept the fate of the towers and he needs to simply sit and watch the world change
that's the moral message

that's not to say that an alt-history film about changing the course of history wouldn't be fun, but it wouldn't win any fucking oscars either

it's like the difference between Olympus Has Fallen and White House Down
one is a serious action flick, the other not so much

Go to this place, scream that either US starts war in Iraq immediately or the towers be ruined by my puppet arabs on planes

security guard says hello
puts you under citizens arrest
by the time they finish questioning you, 2000 people are already dead

nice one m8

The point is to make reporters and people capture it, make it loud news.

So they have very funny uncomfortable situation and have to stop it themselves, because otherwise it ruins the narrative and everything else very hard

>war veteran
>ruined by ptsd
>first morning he cries watching the country he still loves get attacked
>loses his dog
>dies
>wakes up suddenly at the same time he already did
Sometime he needs to just avoid the towers, but still die. That way he knows he cant run from fate

have to admit, you've got a great point there
if you can't prevent it, you can at least drop some serious truth bombs while you're there

might take a couple years for footage like that to surface on youtube but if done right you can redpill the fuck out of people

and, if you're really lucky, the jews turn around and stop the whole thing, but it seems to me like you're already at a disadvantage by appearing like a crazy person, and they'd use that against you

Detailed bomb threat would be the best you could manage in four hours. Trying to convince the authorities there will be a terror attack would be futile. At least the buildings would be empty. You might call in bomb threats to the affected airports as well. That might do the trick.

>Wake up 5am 9/11
>Bust on the set of Good Morning America
>Scream about how I am a Mossad Agent and I'm part of a plot by the Israeli government to attack the USA with hijacked planes
>Get arrested and held for questioning by the FBI
>8:46 am they find out that I'm not just some nut
>Tell the FBI agents around me that other Mossad posing as CIA, FBI, or possibly any govt service will try and kill me now
>When im interrogated I say that it wasnt just mossad and Israel behind the attack and that its part of a world wide jew shadow group

Marty myself for the greater good

Can anyone please explain to me why didn't the dispatchers on the ground take the control of the planes? It's possible, right?

>surface to air missile
>plane isn't fucking vaporised and still crashes into the city
Easiest thing is to call bomb threat cause once those planes are in the air there's no stopping them really despite what any user says... I mean if we're talking groundhog day until you stop them with no collateral damage I think you're in an infinite loop desu unless by chance someone on board stops the terrorists/lands plane but then you still have the other planes. i.e. this is fucking stupid and impossible to avoid evacuation is only option

>I want him to know it's impossible to get a operational SAM placed in Jersey within 4 hours.
what are MANPADs?

Find a good spot, buy a few drinks and enjoy the view.

So groundhog day but 9/11?

Spend the first few weeks scoping out all the best views of the crashes, then the rest of my life perfecting the art of scoring grief sex.