/AUSPOL/ - WA Edition

>Feb 2017
#Newspoll WA State Primary Votes: LIB 30 (-4) NAT 5 (-1) ALP 38 (-3) ON 13 (+10) GRN 9 (0) #wapol #auspol

>Feb 2017
ReachTEL WA State Primary Votes: Liberal 35.4% (down 0.6%), Nationals 8.4% (up 2.3%), Labor 35.0% (up 0.1%), Greens 6.0% (down 0.6%), One Nation 11.7% (down 0.1%), others 3.4% (down 1.1%)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/204670750
youtube.com/watch?v=D4tZRZSGxcE
discord.gg/bJFXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't strain yourself too hard, user.

Shit's fucked, cunts
vimeo.com/204670750

What did he mean by this?

this thread requires a bump

>/AUSPOL/
Friend it is meant to be written Aus/pol/.

I will not participate in this thread due to your error.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4tZRZSGxcE

Is it that time of night? Are you the true OP or the false pretender? I'll only post in authentic Schizo-Cop approved /auspol/ threads.

I like Bing Lee
I like Bing Lee
IIIII like Bing Leeeeee

Posting here since i cant make my own thread (mobile connection)

I'm pretty sure the land lord has been entering my room while I've been out and damaging things (that he owns, but their fairly old and dilapidated anyway) in an effort to claim the bond for new stuff.
Is there a way I can set up my laptop as a long term camera? I can't exactly buy something expensive since im a student and money is an issue.

Also fuck WA.

so is one nation gonna win? theres good betting if you think

can you guys still tell whats going on? its not a great edit i know

Epic meme!

Chinks to the left of me Gooks to the right here I am stuck in the middle with Jews.

Wow rude

>thread is about to 404

wow where are all the boys tonight?

That schizo-cop guy has wrecked Aus/pol/ with his narcissistic ways.

Kill yourself you dog eating, white country invading, slant eyed faggot.

I'm Sudanese

Where's the discord shilling tonight? It's not an /auspol/ thread without schizo-cop trying to recruit.

>the discord shilling
They are probably staking out Nick Bolkus' house tonight.

I know i should be too young to get that reference but that was golden.

>hey user, you're coming to Defqon with us right?

hey mates, just going for a dip near portsea. be back in a few hours

Stop being racist.

The Chinese submarine was waiting.

Change your last name to something pronounceable.

>tfw gun laws actually work & cant an hero by swat team in local greens office

DAILY REMINDER OP STEALING MUH JOB AND DEFAULT PIC EDITION

Feb 17 #ReachTEL Poll WA Primaries: LIB 33.5 (+0.5) NAT 7.9 (+2.4) ALP 33.1 (+1.1) ON 11.1 (+0.3) GRN 5.7 (-0.4) Other 3.2 Undecided 5.5 #wapol

Feb 14 #Essential Poll Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 36 (0) ALP 35 (-2) ON 10 (0) GRN 9 (+1) NXT 3 (0) #auspol

Feb 13 #Galaxy Poll QLD Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 35 (-4) ALP 29 (-1) ON 18 (+6) GRN 8 (0) #auspol

Feb 10 #Galaxy Poll QLD State Primary Votes: ALP 31 (-4) LNP 33 (-4) ON 23 (+7) GRN 8 (0) KAP 3 (+1) #qldpol #auspol

Feb 2 #Newspoll WA State Primary Votes: LIB 30 (-4) NAT 5 (-1) ALP 38 (-3) ON 13 (+10) GRN 9 (0) #wapol #auspol

Wouldn't it be fucking awesome if something actually came of that? Australia doesn't get many cool things, being the nexus of a globalist conspiracy would make us hot shit in global politics. Maybe then I'd stop having to look at Donald Trump's fucking face on the news every 30 seconds.

We need to ask Schizo-Cop what he thinks of this.

>[DELETE THIS IN YOUNG LIBERAL]

>Stealers Wheel - roll on man

>Killing yourself when Australias about to get uncucked
Why?

what happened to the ALP leddit shill raids?

arrested on terrorism plot

Had to pay thier centerlink debts.

i bet a fat g ON will win western australia in 3 weeks if that ginger bitch pulls thru ill have 34 thousand

I hope you are joking user. No way ON wins.

Look out cunts

Any sort of collapse etc will still take years

RIP in peice user expect ~10%

I thought there was a rumor schizo cop disappeared after doing some 'investigating'?

I'd believe both

nice

Whats your cover when a leftie comes at you yelling "ARE YOU A TRUMP SUPPORTER?!"
I'm going to go with "i'm like really into communism. Man."

>schizo cop
Yeah he disappeared up his own arse m8.

Hats off to you, but i stil think you've just lost 1000.

"yes i am"

>You mean Drumpf right? He's Orange and small hands and lol we just cant let him the nuclear codes right?
If you cant hide your power level by now then God help you.

I'm going to visit my brother and his family next month.
He lives in Perth. I have saved up enough money to pay for the flight and the tickets are booked.
I'm taking my wife and our two kids for six weeks in Straya.
It's the first time for us to visit. We're really looking forward to it.

I don't know what to expect. Of course our kids will play and our wives will chat. That's a given.
But my bro and I will do some 'outback' stuff. That makes me a bit worried.
Will I get eaten by giant dropbears and spiders?
Will the temperature and climate make me shed my pale Scottish skin? Will I be wrecked by banter?
Give advice please, Ausm8s.

I think its more entertaining to pretend to be a leftie.
Thats pretty good. The hands and orange thing would go down well.

Perth is like a dry heat. Summer atm so could get quite hot. There's a lot of bush/desert in WA so outback stuff is possible. Probably one of the safest parts of the outback is WA because there are no crocs. Snakes are still an issue but I'm sure it will be fine, just use sunscreen, bring enough water and apply common sense. If your vehicle breaks down in the middle of no where light a tire on fire, it will attract attention of ranchers

Mate. Did you see their pro huge white family ad. I shed i fucking tear.
They needed to buy a bigger fridge because their blond haired family was huge.

>8 posts

>I don't really follow politics

:^)

Know your white mans taqiyya

The moobs make me uncomfortable.

I used to have a dynamic IP so I could just unplug the modem and plug it back in to avoid this sort of embarrassment.

But now I have this static one.

Lol they dont buy that one. Just drop a "I think Stalin was misunderstood"

this is best or the ultra normie answer

>I don't like any of them they're all corrupt

hmm little late for that isn't it?

>dude companies need to be able to hire more young people to curb our massive youth unemployment so we'll subsidise apprenticeships but we'll also increase corporate tax rates fuck the rich bankers amirite cunts lmao

I thought of the best one lads "Really interested in the greens"

I forgot to vote. oh well we all know our state is filled with cucks that think one nation is evil anyway. would have been a waste of time

Set yourself aside from those who lie to save face.
We are who we are because we push for the truth!

Stick to your values and you'll move the masses along with you.

I drew the Trump logo on my ballot

>tfw you have to go to a university in Melbourne
It's not so bad, I like being alone anyway.

>politicians come and go, the environment is forever

>loud arab music for what i assume is some birthday on a sunday night at 10pm in a quiet street

whats with that culture and never developing a sense of community or respect? its like theyre all autistic and dont understand social cues

What do you use to bet on politics? I feel like I missed out on the US election.

sportsbet.com.au

im gonna neck myself if ON dosnt win WA cause i need that money lol

WERRIBEE VICTORA POLL ITS IT HAPPENING CUNTS

#Galaxy Poll VIC State Seat of Werribee Primary Votes: ALP 29 (-27.6 since election) LIB 35 (+6.3) ON 21 (+21) #springst #auspol

>lol
your funny bone is broken

whats the latest polls trending

10%

>vimeo.com/204670750
kek

Very interesting. Victoria has always been One Nation's worst state (Tasmania is shitty for them too).

The Victorian election is just under 2 years away. I wouldn't read too much into this right now.

Nah mate I'll look out for it.

I went to my graduation ceremony a few weeks ago and it was literally 90% Chinese names. Its was pretty incredible to watch 50 people with Chinese names get their name called to receive the award in a row.

People are less considerate. I hear music thumping on week nights from 100s of metres away. Wish the people near them would call the police to tell the to shut the music off

Make a noise complaint to the cops

Really cultures the vegetables.

Copper here, holy fuck you shills are rustled.

What, you don't like our investigation? Getting too close to home?

We found out tonight that gonski's bank has been giving zero interest home loans to politicians so they can own properties permamently in debt and claim them on tax.

Anyone who's not with us is not a true blue aussie. We're draining the billabong cunts.

discord.gg/bJFXg

this is the main reason

#Galaxy Poll VIC State Seat of Werribee New youth prison in Werribee South: Approve 12 Disapprove 85 #springst #auspol

BRING. BACK. TONES.

Kek, NIMBYS are the worst. If it's not in Werribee, it will be built somewhere else.

Bronze>copper

Victoria is unsalvageable. Melbourne's pozz has infected the whole bloody state. Shep has thousands of Iraqis. Everywhere else has chinks. QLD & WA is where whites will make their stand.

Cecede when?

>Cecede

qld is full of chinks

too late.

One word: cannington.

reminder that we've now got shills angry at us for investigating nick bolkus and gonski, traitors to our country.

discord.gg/bJFXg

If any of this interests you, don't listen to the shills. Come join us and look at the hard evidence yourself, take the redpill you're scared to take.

who else is betting on ON to win WA?

Na will prob go 10+ seats in qld

Only morons. Mate are you being serious?

How old are you?