HWNDU: don't delete my thread look at this cute girl edition

they getting rowdy. more people. more drums. the tension is building.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847806/Shia-LaBeouf-s-pedophile-father-skipped-actor-s-Las-Vegas-wedding-s-run-California-police-years-recently-living-party-town-Costa-Rica.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, stop posting any time. Meme's dead.

its not dead yet

we're just getting started faggot

bump my thread please
it's perfect red pill shit

Shia melting down right now

is it HIM

yea man this is great

the anti-christ

HE IS ON A VERBAL RAMPAGE, THE GREAT LEBOOOF.

HE WILL NOT DEPORT US EDITION, NEW MEXICO.

Who the fuck else would it be?

cutie?? kawaii???

shia is shouting "show us your fucking taxes!!!!"

how about shia show us HIS taxes???

So this is power of the native american

an 2nd rate american imposter, same as you cunts

This is just so bizarre. Shia, a Jew, talking like a nigger and trying to explain the Bible...what a world. Obvious mental illness thrown in for lulz.

This is cult-like behavior.

This is what I was talking about with Mexicans.

This aggressive, violent energy.

Look at these guys saying He Will Not Divide Us... in this violent, threatening way.

You don't get a sense Mexicans want peaceful cohabitation with whites. They want to take over. They are smug and aggressive and they are all about 'Mexican Pride' and taking over.

I fucking told you guys. Lived among them for a decade.

Shia's father is a pedophile who probably molested Shia himself. Explains a lot desu.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847806/Shia-LaBeouf-s-pedophile-father-skipped-actor-s-Las-Vegas-wedding-s-run-California-police-years-recently-living-party-town-Costa-Rica.html

HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS

No, he is a war hero who fought nazis

>Look at these guys saying He Will Not Divide Us... in this violent, threatening way.
This guy very scary. Very scary.

c`mon leaf cunt talk some moar shit

He was in Vietnam, not WWII.