Well, pol, im out. Im going to go to college before its too late. Ill miss you guys a whole lot...

Well, pol, im out. Im going to go to college before its too late. Ill miss you guys a whole lot, but i have to go bring some good into this world. Im going to go become a doctor. I might be 27 this march, but ill be back one day if you're still here. Ill miss you guys a whole lot but i need purpose and what better purpose is there than the most noblest of all professions? Im done fucking around without anything to live for, i hope you guys have fun. May what you hold dear bless and guide you all in these dark time ahead. Maybe we'll cross paths one day. Good night and good luck.

>He thinks he can escape

yeah yeah fuck off dickhead

See you next happening user

One more meme for the road

P.s. this whole thread has some serious digits

Bye, faggot

Don't come back

Do wolves really eat watermelon?

t. non-dog owner.

If they can outrun them

>Maybe we'll cross paths one day. Good night and good luck.
If you are a doctor, I hope not. You guys charge way too much and always give me bad news about smoking, drinking and having unprotected sex.

If I wanted life advice, Id have listened to either one of my 2 ex wives.

Good for u OP I wish u luck

Also

>implying you can leave

>doctor
>most noblest of all professions

you're going to poison the unsuspected populace with (((drugs))) and malpractice approved by (((textbooks))). burn in hell you sick fuck

see you in 3 months when you are mid-way through first semester of community college failing half your classes 5k in debt with 1k in books you can't sell for 5 bucks on CL

You're going to flunk like a loser :)

LOL have fun getting indebt

I'm a web developer and I make more than the average GP. What a pathetic fag you are.

if the debt doesn't get you, your misplaced righteousness surely will

When I started med school I thought that I was going to leave/pol/ as well so I could focus on studying. I was wrong

BTW there is no better feeling than sturdy for some eight hours and then reward yourself with Sup Forums browsing after

Take care user. You can always do noble things, no matter money or profession.

See you tomorrow

G'night user. You make this thread every day. See you tomorrow.

you might be 27 in March?

wat

Keep yourself safe in academia, brother. Don't let (((them))) indoctrinate you into guilt over your history of glory.

This isn't fucking reddit, this isn't your fucking blog and this isn't the place to post this.

No one cares now fuck off cos this kinda circlejerking bullshit is destroying the board.