What video games does Sup Forums play?

what video games does Sup Forums play?
i just started Blitskrieg

also big fan of RO2 best role playing ww2 stalingrad simulatior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsUJnIl_9-I
youtube.com/watch?v=2m4SCUaBHS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I prefered RO1 because there where tank maps with Tiger tanks and such.
RO2 is Infantry only (aside from the 2 tanks). Still a good game tho.

This is not politics, sorry. But to answer your question, I've enjoyed playing Shenzhen I/O, Infinifactory, etc.

For Honor

Thats beautiful. Once I get the game I want to do the same, as a Conqueror(love the flail so damn much).

Medieval 2 Total War Stainless Steel mod. Play as Norway, be Christian Vikings, and fucking raid the moslem world.

Till the eternal Angelo back stabs me and trys to take Ireland from me that is.(fucking Angelos, not even Russia(they want Finland) backstabs me as much as they do.)

Lots of video games. The most recent ones being Dark Souls 2 and Star Wars The Force Unleashed.

Buy the Napoleonic Wars dlc for Mount and Blade Warband.
Half the community on there are shitposters from Sup Forums

anyone play CoH2?

Minecraft, Counter Strike, LOL and Dota 2

But I've dabbled in Wolfenstein and Blitzkreig when I was younger

I need an online gaming community where there's a lot of Sup Forumslacks

Napoloenic Wars. It's Sup Forums central

That mount breathing really irritates me so I hate that game.
I play World of Tanks

Is it really? Do any other anons here approve this?

whaaat that sounds awesome dude!
i played mw2 over 200 ours
i will check the ss mod

napoleonic war is great its in my libary

good game but still western propaganda

RO2 is full of LARPing commies and natsoc

also RO2 is the only game that redpills me on war and ww2 conflict by playing
just install the native language for russian and german and its perfect

Is this the one where at the end you raise Soviet flag?

Stop playing video games.

Been playing a shitload of SRPGs lately. Fire Emblem 4, Fire Emblem 6, Fire Emblem 9, Fire Emblem 13, Super Robot Wars Z2.1, SD Gundam G Generation Overworld.

I'm currently playing Day of Infamy

It's a spiritual successor to Day of Defeat, which was one of my favorite games of all time

It's made by the guys who developed Isurgency

nope that call of dutee
RO2 is great if you fixed the native languages

germans speak germans
rusians speak russians

also trailers are close to realism

youtube.com/watch?v=jsUJnIl_9-I
see both sides losing and winning in trailer

These days, Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis IV.

i played allot of DOD when i was younger
but after RO2 just owns it in correctness and realism

Been having a good time on total war: warhammer, also its only $12 if you pick on up from humble bundle monthly right now.

Also RO2 is fun to play with Sup Forums guys that know their shit about WW2

i play ro1 on my crappy laptop its a great game jeah
made allot of natsoc friends there

War Thunder

I heard people bitching about all non russian tanks being bad, is that true?

I'm also a fan ro1. RO2 is alright i just wish they had more content just like ro1 did.

There was the partvan on TF2 but it's kinda dead. There some people from Sup Forums that play wargame.

My favorite game atm. The game reminds me of Resistance and Liberation, a mod foR HL2. The should put page maps into the game RnL did.

For the first time today, I found some of you who play PR. I don't think I've ever heard so many people yelling "cuck" all at once before.

Can confirm it's Sup Forums central.

Not at all. German tanks are excellent throughout the game. Russia has a strong early and mid tier, but go to shit high tier. T34's used to richochet quite alot but that's been fixed.

American tanks are suffering though with few exceptions. British tanks can be good if you know how to play them and have excellent high tier.

Haven't touched jap tanks so wouldn't know.

In the Air, it's pretty balanced all round apart from Yaks which are pure cancer.

Big fan of 1994 original xcom.

I play GTA: V and belong to a "crew" on the game that supports Trump. It's pretty neat, you can stick Trump's image on your personal vehicles or your clothing and troll and kill all the spics and niggers who play the game as well.

Add the La-series to that cancer list, it gets real OP, especially at tier 4.

Yeah, must be the reason everyone and their grandmas ride King Tigers.

I play Red Alert, Hotline Miami, CSGO and recently been playing Alpha Centauri

which call of duty ?

Used to play it but it takes to long to load levels

Sounds good, i will download it once i get off work, haven't tried it yet, the Russian bias meme kept me away.

they only ride them because they're already too deep in the tree, Ivan.
If you look at the by faction queeues you'll see that ruskies got by far the biggest ones

NW was the first place I had heard about Sup Forums in 2012. It is absolutely 100% this board in video game form. The same topics of discussion, baiting, trolling and general shitposting. The chat reads exactly like the threads on this board.

I play Elite: Dangerous and Elder Scrolls Online.
Most of the fuckers on elite are snowflake cucks that hide on the Mobius server, but Open's full of cool people.
ESO's zone chat is nothing but Sup Forums shitposting, the rest are in PVP.

stop using garbage memes

shit game, complete propaganda

Men Of War Assault Squad 2 with realism mod

Take that scope off asshole, it is so bad. You get less kills.

I've got a shoddy internet connection and play off a laptop but it still only takes me 2-3 minutes to load a map, which is by no means too long for a 1&1/2 hour session. Maybe they've just improved the loading time in recent updates or you need to lower the graphics settings, but you should give it another go.

Pro or anti Russian propaganda?

i heard some things about some Russians being unhappy with the game when it came out but never looked into what it was.

for

Victoria 2

we are the police? How is it looked interesting never got it

>mfw btfo weebs and roasties with the law
I AM THE LAW

Yes do it, you get a better understanding of liberal vs conservative from a historical sense. The amount of times that people compare conservatives today to conservatives from 200 years ago would drive a person insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=2m4SCUaBHS8

can confirm
who /sailor/ here

This game is great.
In the beginning it sucks dick, you keep on dying and you dont know where the enemy is coming from. If you get good at this game, youll be savage as fuck.

Too bad not many Sup Forumslacks play Arma 3 anymore.

Storming the grain elevator with mg42 was so fun. Also Banzai charges on that jungle airport map were hilarious.

antirussian of course, there are 0 prorussian or neutral games made in the west, only russophobic

I'll see if the loading times have improved but my waiting times were like 12 minutes on some maps like the Syria one and Beirut and it was like an hour on others

Fun as fuck, but a tad buggy. Also the occasional hacker.

I love Russians but hate anti-russian Soviets.

Ark survival and modern warfare remastered

Anyone here plays Ultimate General: Civil War?

My shoddy connection causes me to be kicked from servers for inactivity before I finish loading the maps.

That's way longer than it should be, I've never heard of someone having that issue.

>russian bias
>atgm

Fuck that game.

And yes I played enough of it to make that judgement. I have a Leopard I and a Maus.

It is really bugg, most in terms of changing classes and squads, not in actual gameplay if you know what I mean.

I havent really found any hackers, Ive suspected a few were hacking but I dont know what to look for to confirm it.

You should see the melee combat in there, it's too much for me heh

play any cod game, they are all pro commies

i just got this game called "realpolitiks" its kinda neat

one of the loading screens has trump

>Playing high tier tanks

you're asking for trouble.

Late war tier (5.0-6.0) is best tier to play

Bannerlord
[spoiler]never[/spoiler]

>not playing Anno Domini 1257
Disdain

I've been DEUS VULTing the fuck out of Viking-niggers and Weebs

I played all tiers of tanks, German and Russian.

MAKE LOS SANTOS GREAT AGAIN

Soviet era is our history, we can't just pretend it was someone else.

I've had a few instances where someone made me suspicious, so I laid down in my own trench during our turn to attack (So no enemies would be in the trench) and I still got shot by the same guy with like 30 kills and 2 deaths.

I enjoyed it, but lost my install when my OS shit the bed. I'll have to reinstall it later.

Yea but ATGM's are only at high tier.

I hate them too user, don't worry. It's the reason I don't touch 8.0 tanks anymore

chivalry and mount and blade. was thinking about getting for honor but then i remembered ubisoft had control and i got sad

Beat Human Revolution recently. I expected a gay sjw deus ex, but got some dank redpills on CNN and Saul Alinskyism.

I'll agree with you on that. There's skill, and then there's suspiciously exceptional accuracy.

because you were indocrinated by hollywood and shitty western games

hey give your steam name lets play chivalry

when you realise bannerlord will never come out

Take it with a grain of salt, friend. For Honor may be Ubishit, but it's a surprisingly solid game.

join the Trump for Pres 2016 crew, that's the crew I'm in

>unable to save to the rockstar cloud

that message has been pissing me the fuck off for weeks

Also protip, join the crew so you can plaster Daddy Trump's image on all your cars

Call of Duty: World at War was pretty pro-russian.

I see two lads with decent taste, is chivalry still bumpin? I got kinda salty when I found out that the lore of that game is that all of them just got their asses kicked by kebabs and are fighting to get ready to get their asses kicked again.
Still salty about that cucked lore but I may get back into it.

Do it!

Pretty easy to call that one out. Yesterday I got killed by a guy while I was hiding in a deep hole. The guy just had a bunch of numbers as a name, but he played to bad for being a bot.

sorry russbro i play on ps4
i know that feel bro
i think i'm gonna wait until the price is significantly lowered before i purchase

World at War was the last CoD game I actually enjoyed... and not just because I could burn filthy nips with a goddamn flamethrower.

Fair enough. It's your money and time, don't let me influence you on your decision. I ain't a commie.

but thats what happened IRL, the crusader kingdoms got their asses kicked by kebabs

lel
but this board is nazi, retard

Not entriely, Acre was taken bretty easily albeit is was lost again, and to most scholars it was pretty much blow for blow with both sides losing and winning

Gary Grigsby's War in the East is great.

shit I love PR, guess I'll get back into it now

Wait what? I thought Bannerlord soon?

RO2, and TW Rome 2 mostly. Mount and Blade here and there. Looking forward to Mount and Blade 2