Be honest anons

Are you nihilist or believe in some parts of nihilism?

strawpoll.me/12370732

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
strawpoll.me/12370732
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. I'm not an edgelord trying to justify shit life decisions.

Yeah, you're just an emotionally driven, sub-100 IQ Burger

how else do you justify shitty life decisions?

Don't care didn't answer lol

Yes.

If there is a god he's a cunt. So therefore there's probably no god. So therefore life has no meaning other than to enjoy it and spawn the next generation which is really just a selfish act because you really just want to get your dick wet regularly and have some company in your old age and spread your seed in the hopes that they will win at life and beat people you don't like or at least stick around to annoy them.

You don't justify them. You move on and try to improve

teach me senpai

Nihilism is a fucking distraction. You cannot improve your society when you think nothing matters. If everything is just star dust carbon and nothing matters, we can have two plates. You have shit on your plate and I have a donut. We eat what is on our plates, you eat the shit, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and it doesn't matter because everything is star dust and nothing matters. Shit, here I am stealing jokes from MDE again. Well it's a damn good point, you might as well off yourself, it would do less damage than trying to convince people to be nihilistic.

this.

Nihilism misses the point. Virtues, ethics, and morals are things that exist in YOU as a person. To say "morals exist" means "I strive to be moral". To say "morals don't exist" is to say "I don't strive".

This position is a cancer. Nihilists should be converted or destroyed.

I was gonna but all you put was answer question. Referring back to here in the worst way possible. Way to shit up even the cool strawpoll site to make it look honeypottish. I dont know if that's possible. Maybe it's a commentary on this board. Shit job/10

if you are a nihlist, kill yourself because nothing matters anyway

Yes, nihilism is not a philosophy, rather philosophy is the process of fixing nihilism. It is easy for smart people to be nihilistic, which is dangerous because of the whole suicide thing, the reason is that they are surrounded by idiots. Well, now we have the internet, you can talk to who you like. We had the printing press for a while, we had books for a while, read philosophy books instead. Talk to wise people instead. Take advantage of this advanced communication technology.

Baffling that people have cognitive dissidence too. In a time where communication is better than ever, people chose to ignore new ideas that can fix a nihilistic attitude. Go die instead then.

>"Nothing really matters the universe will continue to exist until its inevitable death due to the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, so why should I not enjoy my life while I'm living it?"
Not sure if this counts as Nihilism since most are broody faggots that don't want to improve their quality of life since "there's no point."

nihilism is retarded! you might just as well roll over and die

nihilism should only be temporary, not a state you should stay in and define yourself as such

every seeker will experience a nihilist state when they realize that all their lives were just an illusion and nothing really matters as we believe in a way it would. this is perfectly natural BUT this is just a transitional phase. you should move on from there, into the unknown and that's where everything will start to change

also learn how to use strawpoll you dumb whore

If you're willing to consider opposing arguments, you will eventually become a nihilist. People who are NOT nihilistic are not willing to compromise.

The most intelligent people constantly question themselves into- and subsequently out of- nihilism. I have not broken the chains of nihilism in favor of religion but I plan on it.

>intelligent people

there's your problem

reason and logic are obsolete and will hold you back at this point. you have to transcend above the so called limits of the mind

Nihilist master race checking in

Every day i try to stop being a nihilist, but i simply cannot find a way out.

Please help

Stop being selfish.

Nihilism gives you freedom. You don't want to give it up. To impose morality upon yourself means evaluating yourself harshly.

Come to terms with your crimes.

>believe in nihilism

you fucking morons cant even structure a phrase that makes sense

nihilism is poopoo

Get a dog

Swallow the god pill, and you won't be a nihilist anymore. Only the god pill gives real purpose to our lives. Otherwise our existence is a random cosmic accident and nothing more.

i like this answer

> people chose to ignore new ideas that can fix a nihilistic attitude

once you truly know or believe that nothing matters, theres isnt much you can do to "fix" that, anything will just appear to be pure delusion

Jesus fucking christ, learn how to put a fucking sentence together.

Nihilism is a big scary step on the path to absurdism. And it's not a journey everyone is capable of.

accept everything as it is. don't judge anything as good or bad because these are petty limited human concepts. don't try to find a meaning, just open yourself to the truth. don't have an agenda, keep your will and intentions clear. don't chase happiness or desires. abandon the shackles of fear, worry and pleasure. let go. admit that you know nothing and you're nothing. dissolve your fake identity of the self. let yourself drift away into the unknown

if you're sincere about your intentions, you will break out of the loop and will be shown the way. also friendly reminder that this path is not for everyone because you have to go insane and keep moving on

I know that being a nihilist is cancer . I know that it's detrimental to sociiety.
But it's hard not to feel like one sometimes imo. I think I may have accidentally taken the black pill.

I would argue the Nihilism does not prevent you from caring, and thus working to improve something.

Rather, 'nothing matters' and therefore, only what you care about matters.

“I will die. You will die. We will all die and the universe will carry on without care. All that we have is that shout into the wind - how we live. How we go. And how we stand before we fall.”

What blows my mind is that after death..its just nothing.

Before I was born, what was I experiencing for billions of years?

this. the absence of god/religion will lead to nihilism which always leads to the death of civilization

because people are too fucking stupid and think its not worth it to work together to improve our quality of life just because HURR WE'RE GONNA DIE ANYWAY

it would be fine if people thought like this but most people use it as an excuse to make shitty decisions that fuck everyone over

>dissidence
dissonance

Nihilism should always lead to hedonism. Life is pointless, might as well enjoy myself.

you become nihilist by avoiding responsibilities. take up responsibilities and give your life meaning!

>work as a doctor
>responsible for peoples lives
>still nihilist
Ok

this. Just call it positive nihilism

The idea that you need """God""" to find meaning in life is... frankly, abhorrent. "Oh, God will provide." "Oh, I'll find the one for me if God wills it." The refuge of muslims and 'victims'. (SJW's who believe they are good people who deserve good things happening to them.) No. you deserve fucking nothing. You get what your family gives you, what you strive to achieve, and what society deigns to give you.

I happily pay taxes knowing that it will improve society... hopefully... I happily pay for others' healthcare and others' education, and defense for all. I want society to work. I don't need some lowly 'god' creature to command me to do so.

I totally believe you, user

Your grasp of linguistics is pretty shit if you continue to adhere to structuralism

nihilo btw

>I don't need some lowly 'god' creature to command me to do so

thats nice. but youre on Sup Forums and know the truth. the only way most people outside of her can avoid serious subversion is to believe theyll truly suffer if they dont maintain their values

i dont know why its easier to believe in god than it is to believe that degeneracy will cause society to collapse though

point being, it doesnt really matter whether you need or believe in god personally, but instilling belief in god will help preserve western values. especially in people who dont listen to reason

And true atheism, should always lead to nihilism. All other forms of atheism are idealistic, and dishonest garbage.

And no, I'm not a nihilist. Well, sometimes I am.

>All other forms of atheism are idealistic, and dishonest garbage
nonsense.

"but instilling belief in god will help preserve western values. especially in people who dont listen to reason"

>"instilling belief in god will help" ... " people who dont listen to reason".

Thanks for that Timbit™.

Truth be told, I think a bit of degeneracy is good for society. Let loose. Go wild, live life. Then grow up, and realise that it cannot be all fun and games every day.

I personally do not like going to bed sober most nights of the week; the party ends on Sunday, unfortunately. But then I like the idea of earning a reward, of discipline, of working and helping and hopefully raising a family one day. Let people live how they wish to live, as long as it does not fuck with others.

Precisely. The fake atheist's defense is always "heh, if you need god to be moral, you're weak". But if you break down atheism to its true form, you can replace god with "other men's laws". Nihilists and honest atheists know this to be true.

Learned nothing from history. Degeneracy will always destroy. Other things also destroy, but degeneracy is one of them as well.

If taken to its extreme, sure, fucking around and forgetting responsibility will destroy society. But going against the grain and having a giggle once in awhile is not (necessarily) a bad thing.

The 60s didn't destroy the western world.

>you can replace god with "other men's laws"

Why would other men's laws have any impact on morality anyway?

Of course all men choose morality for themselves. This is a dishonesty of the theist position, not the atheist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

It may have destroyed america, though.

>The 60s didn't destroy the western world

are you serious? the idiots who fucked around a ton in the 60s fucked us so hard we're still feeling it

the 60s wasnt "a little degeneracy" it was the beginning of the end. things only got worse from there

you can have fun, but fucking everything that moves to "bend the rules a little" has serious consequences. sex really isnt a game, perhaps thats why our culture was so prude way back when

laws are usually reflect the morality of society. most of the time in a society, killing someone will be against the law, and therefore deemed immoral by that society. breaking said law will have you removed from society since your moral code doesnt seem to mesh well with society's

of course, when it comes to things within the law, men will pick and choose what is moral and what isnt. even so, religion helps men at least try to not be a fucking dick

Yeah, because i am an edgelord.

It's true faggot if you don't believe me i'm gonna murder you.

Btw, i'm not only an edgy nihilist, but also cringy.

>breaking said law will have you removed from society since your moral code doesnt seem to mesh well with society's
I don't get how this relates to what he was saying though.

Morality isn't about appeal to consequences. That's the entire point of the so-called "atheist line" about the weakness of requiring the notion of hell in order to be decent to other humans.

Of course if you threaten to kill me for wearing a MAGA hat, I may not wear one... but it doesn't mean it's immoral to do so.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Perhaps its a slow death, eh?

You'd think people could get along. You really think that having a wild sex life leads to the death of society? Through being dissatisfied and therefore creating broken marriages and households?

Assuming that handy little graphic is to be believed... frightening.

Doesn't matter if i am or not

>strawpoll.me/12370732
Lol, look at this fat fucking faggot. KYS

>k nothing matters. If everything is just star dust carbon and nothing matters, we can have two plates. You have shit on your plate and I have a donut. We eat what is on our plates, you eat the shit, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and it doesn't matter because everything is star dust and nothing m

Nothing matters, that doesn't mean you don't fucking do nothing you subhuman fucking garbage. Off yourself, cunt.

i believe in tactical nihilism

>ur society when you think nothing matters. If everything is just star dust carbon and nothing matters, we can have two plates. You have shit on your plate and I have a donut. We eat what is on our plates, you eat the shit, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and it doesn't matter because everything is star dust and nothing matters. Shit, here I am stealing jokes from MDE again. Well it's

Kill yourself.

Reminder that nihilism is not the 'nothing mattress xD' bullshit that you idiots think it is. Being a nihilist simply means you don't accept anything on faith, and recognise that there are no absolutes. In other words, that you're sane and rational.

But this board is full of insane idiots spooked by WEAK, illogical ideologies.

You replied to the wrong person I think

ihilism
ˈnʌJ(h)JlJz(ə)m/Submit
noun
the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless.

The meaning of life is to destroy all false forms of meaning.
Look up 'active nihilism.'

>Are you nihilist or believe in some parts of nihilism?
No and yes. But the parts I do believe in are similar to my trust in jews. I know that they lie, but not always how.

You seem to saying that as if it were somehow contradicting his point.

>Nothing matters, that doesn't mean
Listen to yourself.

kek

Fucking hell Obi-Wan, when did you become Anakin?

>there are no absolutes.
Is this true? If it is, it is absolute. However, it becomes a logical contradiction.

>it's OK to pretend life has a meaning, since it doesn't

>belief that life is meaningless
>Reminder that nihilism is not the 'nothing mattress xD

nice opinion there

No, it isn't.

There always some dumbass teenage shitpaste who thinks they've single-handedly refuted nihilism by writing out this 'logical contradiction.'

Fuck off, it's semantics. The meaning (kek) of my post is clear.

>it's OK to pretend life has a meaning, since it doesn't

Strawman.

Yes I am a nihilist.

>The meaning of my post is clear.
>Strawman.

It's the only thing left.
It's an inevitability

Yes it is.
Yes it was.

Anarchism is a 14 year olds political viewpoint. Does everyone interpret Libertarianism as democracy without Jews

>The meaning of life is to destroy all false forms of meaning.
It seems incredibly exhausting considering all meanings are false to some degree. It also doesn't seems funny at all

99% of nihilist will drop nihilism when thier internet is cut.

this.

god is not a creture. its the creator.

Everyone that isn't a Christian is a Reddit transplant that needs to fucking go back.

Nihilism is the worst.

Me: "If the current immigration trends continue, Germany will turn non-white in our lifetime"

Some nihilist on a finnish forum: "So what, what does it matter after we're dead??"

Nilhism is the first step along the path of the red pill. It's possibly the origin of the concept. The total inability of Normies to understand our viewpoint and theirs ours is because we went down two separate paths earlier in development. Ours led to a kind of chaotic absurdism while theirs led to their identities being couched in social conformism.

This

>And true atheism, should always lead to nihilism

This, and Atheism should also lead to Hard Determinism. All those euphoric neckbeards circlejerking over their atheist enlightenment yet they are as illogical as the people they spend their days hating on.

Nihilism is cancer

Egoism is the way, if nothing matters just live for yourself

>teenage
Not in years. You assume something of me.
>they've single-handedly refuted nihilism by writing out this 'logical contradiction
I used two arms and kicked and bit it to death, and it still managed to poison me.

To pretend that truth matters if it doesn't is a logical contradiction. Same for values and everything, really.

>Things matter. Yet why is this?
This is a far better framework, as it doesn't kill its thinker, in any poetic form either.

>nihilists caring about what other people think

Kind of missing the point there, sweetie.

>This, and Atheism should also lead to Hard Determinism
Shame about the whole Quantum physics thing and probability.

No, I have enough responsability to assume my decisions

Nihilism is anti-everything. It goes against the very thoughts that led to it. In essence, it is the suicide of thinking.

I don't believe in nihilism.
Also if you believe in nihilism, you are not a nihilist.

What if at some point nothing you do and nothing you are matters?

Waiting is the certain way to die anyway. Why rush, unless you wanted something and couldn't have it?

I used to think that way, at least.

>Why would other men's laws have any impact on morality anyway?
Norms.

I'm already kinda autistic now you want me to be edgy?