>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_VBrdwpW4
businessinsider.com/trump-cited-a-nonexistent-incident-in-sweden-during-his-rally-on-saturday-2017-2
youtube.com/watch?v=1ylYJKezww0
youtube.com/watch?v=dGSd3Pti3gU
gods2.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awoovement!

is kek real or is it all an elaborate meme?

*step* *step* *step* *step*

More like plain slut edition.

But seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear comb

Anyone else here like the smell of their own farts?

Awoo~

WHAT DID TRUMP SPEAK ABOUT IN THE RALLY

WAS IT A GOOD SPEACH

Did you miss the happening the past couple years? Sad!

Life is a struggle between Kek and cuck.

ISLAM lol

put on your fucking burka whore

But wait they'll fight for us

>South Africa

Begging for forgiveness does shit all

Found reddit

>user uses crying baby on speakers to disrupt and infuriate protester
IT'S THE CHANTS! THEY NEED THE CHANTS! THEIR WEAKNESS IS SOUND WARFARE!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_VBrdwpW4

Get on the wire with anons around the world. Tell them how to take these Soros bitches down.

You saved my OC!

please for the love of Trump

help my thread

user, who is this cute girl. Could you please post more?

>he's never heard about the re-discovery of meme magic...

AugFrog.

She's an antifa.

To bring about the New Age we must destroy the old age. Deus Vult

It's the most beautiful girl in the world user. Here's more.

just wanted to hang out with his supporters and talk about all the good things that have taken place and the better things that will be coming soon

Living in this fantasy

SHIT all

Another Trump lie.

businessinsider.com/trump-cited-a-nonexistent-incident-in-sweden-during-his-rally-on-saturday-2017-2

I save every Megumin I see

Sounds cool.

Why are you replying to yourself?

3. John Lansing, CEO of Broadcasting Board of Governors

The Broadcasting Board of Governors is one of those agencies most Americans have never heard of.

It “is the largest public diplomacy program by the U.S. government, reaching an audience of 278 million by broadcasting in 100 countries and 61 languages,” Politico reported.

It runs the Voice of America, Radio Free Europe, and several other broadcasting entities.

“Voice of America was created in 1942 during World War II to send pro-democracy news across Europe, as it aimed to counter Nazi and Japanese propaganda. The agency has since evolved into a more traditional news operation, while still pushing out the virtues of democracy worldwide,” Politico reported.

>The problem in recent years is that Voice of America, Radio Free Europe, and the other broadcasting entities run by BBG have shifted from their traditional mission of promoting classic American values and interests to the rest of the world, and have become mirror images of mainstream media outlets like CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS.

Current CEO John Lansing, a veteran cable industry executive, took over the reins in 2015 and has done nothing to stop that trend.

As Politico reported, a recent change in the law now provides President Trump with an opportunity to put his own person in charge over at the BBG

She wants you to kino escalate pussy. She doesn't come over to hang out she comes over to get the fucking D.

Why isn't Trump speaking at CPAC?

Shit all

wrong board nigga

But tell me, why the fuck are you letting her go out drinking with others and not you if you're into her?

Instead of just hanging out with her, ask her out to dinner or something, its not rocket science my dude

He's busy

Watching Jim's stream that night was amazing.

You're just making it harder on yourself.

I do too. I've got a nice aqua collection too.

SHIT

Busy being president and sheit

GOOD MORNING

ALL

I LOVE YOU, MELANIA

What about Bess?

you just know...

ill try this kino shit thanks dude

man because I've finessed my way into a situation where she is part of a group that i am not, but i am still attracting her so i can't go to frat parties when I'm not a bro and she's a sorority chick. (((college))) is fucking annoying and petty

Funny isn't it?

SHIT ALL

KEK

What is the transition step? No one seems to get this part right.

Eww those eyebrows...

I don't have enough Aqua

>all these thirsty cucks thinking we give a shit about their mediocre lives

What's wrong with you?

Trash. Physical 6.5/10 combined with Emotional wreckage/10 makes for a bad time.

Most of my stuff isn't hatted.

Why is consensual incest wrong? Nobody is being hurt. In fact, the opposite is true. They are both deriving pleasure and satisfaction. The only reason humans today deem it taboo, is because of religious text. How is it logically, morally wrong? People will spit on anything considered different from the societal norm, without taking the time to think for themselves and draw their own conclusions. The herd mentality is a disgrace to the intellect of humanity. I wouldn't doubt that closely related individuals could produce unhealthy offspring, therefore I do not condone orgasming inside the woman's vagina. If you disagree with my perspective, please offer a logically sound argument, instead of a typical, two brain cell, "you're disgusting", reply. Anyways, we can't let this man have the nuclear codes.

I scanned it for a mention of Trump. Saw nothing and did not reply.

>4. Amanda Bennett, Voice of America Director

“Voice of America Director Amanda Bennett oversees BBG’s largest organization, providing content in more than 45 languages to 236.6 million people each week on radio, television, mobile and the Internet,” the VOA website reports.

Under Bennett’s leadership, VOA has become increasingly focused on covering domestic politics from a far left perspective, similar to that found at NPR.

Bennett is the classic elite mainstream media journalist:

>Amanda Bennett is a Pulitzer Prize-winning author, investigative journalist and editor. Through 2013, she was Executive Editor, Bloomberg News, where she created and ran a global team of investigative reporters and editors. She was also co-founder of Bloomberg News’ Women’s project. She was editor of The Philadelphia Inquirer from June, 2003, to November, 2006, and prior to that was editor of the Herald-Leader in Lexington, Kentucky. She also served for three years as managing editor/projects for The Oregonian in Portland. Bennett served as a Wall Street Journal reporter and editor for more than 20 years. A graduate of Harvard College, she held numerous posts at the Journal, including auto industry reporter in Detroit in the late 70s and early 80s, Pentagon and State Department reporter, Beijing correspondent, management editor/reporter, national economics correspondent and, finally, chief of the Atlanta bureau until 1998, when she moved to The Oregonian. Most recently, she has been a contributing columnist for The Washington Post.

Bennett is married to Donald Graham, former owner of the Washington Post, and current owner of Graham Holdings, which owns, among other media outlets, the far left website Slate.

that rack tho

He has a point, you know.

>girl

Every chick has a rack

Holy fuck.

If she is GOING OUT OF HER WAY to be ALONE with you - It's already game over. Unless you are some like charity case longterm orbiter that she uses as an emotional tampon..... BUt you're not.

Her coming over = Invitation to kino escalate. She wants you to slowly ramp up physical contact and sexual mood right up until you fuck. It has to feel like you initiated everything and were in control the whole time and she didn't do ANYTHING to make it happen. "It just happened" is how they all want to feel: it lets them justify in their own head that they AREN'T a whore - The guy did it all, IT JUST HAPPENED.

Go read some redpill.

If you want to see her again the thing to do is like text her "I'm going to x place at y time, for z event. meet me there." Don't ask, tell.

>She

I dont know the US college lifestyle bullshit too well, but I could imagine it would be hard to have her as GF if she's a party thot and you're not in a frat.

but you should just ask her out, give it a go. doesnt have to be formal, next time youre hanging out just say some shit like "i got a raise at work/i aced a test, wanna go get some food to celebrate?"

>She

Collective consciousness is very real.

Use some Tic Tacs just in case you start kissing her. You know you're automatically attracted to beautiful - just start kissing her. Just kiss. Don’t even wait. They let you do it. Grab her by the pussy. You can do anything.

Thats why I like Katy Perry!

>mfw the slippery slope was real

>incest, pedophilia, polygamy, and bestiality are now being advocated
>but gay marriage totally wasn't the start of a process
THE SLIPPERY SLOPE IS REAL. We need to spread this message so far and wide across the internet that (((they))) will NEVER be able to force humanity to forget.

Here's some Cruz to enjoy the night with:
youtube.com/watch?v=1ylYJKezww0

I fail to see the problem here.

Of course Germany likes a coal burner

Also thats a man

Ashkenazi Jews have shit connective tissue due to genetic bottlenecking. Those puppers will be down to her knees by 35.

Also they all have BRCA 1/2 so they'll be gone by 40.

I'd really like a "true conservative" alternative to this, if you catch my drift. If it doesn't exist, we should meme one that isn't controlled by (((them))) into existence.

Kek is a tool we use to turn ideas into reality

I told someone this the other day and they said "pedophilia will NEVER be accepted" and basically said I was crazy.

I said that 50 years ago you'd have called me crazy if I said that homosexuals and homosexual marriage would be legal and accepted.

>kino escalate

is this the new netflix and chill?

Why doesnt BLACKS4TRUMP guy get any love here?

to someone*

>I'm not a sixth grader

No, you're not that smart.

Once they start pushing pedoshit openly it's game over. Everyone who's not a sick kiddy diddler KNOWS that's wrong. I think that's why even those who aren't implicated are afraid of the Pizza. Once the normies realize that the "gay rights" party is actually the "foreigners, muslims, gays, and pedos" party, they'll never win another election.

Anyone have this moment or the TNN?

Did Luggage Lad ever get fired after 11/08? figured he's a deadman for making Sup Forums abd by extension, /ptg/

Found a video of meatloafgate with comments enabled.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGSd3Pti3gU

have you ever checked out their wacky website?

gods2.com/

How was Saturday Night Live?

Melania praying was so hot

They already are.