Abos invented:

Abos invented:
>the boomerang

Australians invented:
>literally nothing

If culture is the defining factor of humanity, are abos more human than Australians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Australian_inventions
thelocal.de/20160713/german-police-launch-first-nationwide-hate-speech-raids
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113246001/#113246001
teslasociety.com/tesla_tower.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We invented powered flight, the tank, the refrigerator, bluetooth, wifi and some other things.

>biggest prison on Earth
>nothing

How can Australian men even compete?

Something something rotary clothesline
The only thing Krauts have ever invented are new ways to ruin Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Australian_inventions

We invented drinking, fighting, the kangaroo saddle, the koala, and water.
German inventions:
Death camps

When I google who invented wifi I went to wikipedia and it said it was developed by a company called "wi-fi alliance" based out of Austin Texas, I dunno developed might be different from being invented but thats what the wiki said

You're being retarded on purpose. googling who invented wifi the first result is the aussie responsible so shart in a mart

FYI, the abbos invented the boomerang but white people made one that would come back. White they had was a throwing stick.

There was actually one smart abbo he's on the $50 note. He was clever enough to theorize that the rotating wing design of a boomerang would one day be adapted to aircraft that could land and take off vertically.

>"w-we invented wifi!!!"
>meanwhile, australia is forced to enjoy 3rd world tier internet speeds

Yeah, opposition politics in Australia is probably even worse than the US. Labor and Liberal parties oppose one another not on principle but rather because the other side supports or opposes it.

The Labor party and most other minor parties want the NBN, but since Labor wants it, the Liberals have to of course come out and say it's a waste of money and oppose it. So we end up with a shitty compromise that in the long term uses up more money than Labors "more expensive" NBN plan.

They never agree on anything, that's probably why we're experiencing a massive swing away from two party politics towards minor parties.

>Death camps

How many died in those things exactly?

>How many died in those things exactly?

Let's ask the Poles.

>w-we invented nazism
>meanwhile, Hans sits by as "refugees" rape german women left and right
But hey, at least you're not called a racist.

Congrats on managing to pull out of your dingo long enough to leave a comment.

And what did you invent? Absolutely fuck all you're taking credit for inventions other Germans made because you have low self-esteem.

m8 we invented wi-fi. greatest single contribution to Sup Forumskind

Aussies invented the rotary clothes line, because it's too hot to constantly walk from one side of the yard to the other.

u mad

>incredibly remote cities and towns makes it so our infrastructure is shit
It must be nice living in a country where a refugee centre is next door, while your new Arabic neighbours on the other side continually shit out of their window onto the street. But hey, at least you get nice internet speed

Nail on the head. Trust a German to tell it like it is.

>biggest toilet on Earth
>nothing but shit

Australians invented TV shows where the host fucks with wildlife under the guise of being educational

lmao

abos so useless they couldnt throw away a fucking stick without it flying back in the coon face

yeah fuck this place, nothing good here m8

>Congrats on managing to pull out of your dingo long enough to leave a comment

I'm sure this would be considered a hate speech under your laws, correct? Screencapped an reported for the lulz.

I think aussies would have to be more primate than human to be less human than abos.

crikey m8 couldnt come up w/ anything better? hows your wifes son and muhammad doing?

dude australia was a convict dumping place
a british commonwealth

thelocal.de/20160713/german-police-launch-first-nationwide-hate-speech-raids
>illegal
>opinion

Fuck off cunt, we did this thread this morning.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113246001/#113246001

Don't be rude mate the whole of Berlin had to come together to make that burn

Unrelated, does Hitler have any examples of bringing the bantz?

i hear ahmed say before the end of it "this raly trigars tha austraylian" so figure hes just gonna keep posting it every 12 hours

>Unrelated, does Hitler have any examples of bringing the bantz?
id say the holocaust but its not as if it actually happened

Hate speech can get upwards of three years in Germany? Huh good to know.

When I stomp a rat it hardly constitutes bantz

I don't know what you're talking about, the Chinese invented the idea of building a wall to keep people out which the US intends to recreate now

P.AUSSIES BTFO

>its a silent A faggots

hate to break it to you cunts but tesla described wifi back at the turn of the century. wardenclyffe was supposed to be a worldwide system to transfer both power and information including sound, images, moving pictures, text.
teslasociety.com/tesla_tower.htm

straya is a potato country with prehistoric niggers

As was pointed out repeatedly in the other thread
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113246001/#113246001
Aussie invented wifi. You're fucken welcome, cunts.

Why are Australian women so god damn fucking ugly?
I guess I can't talk, France is slowly becoming a ooga booga country itself.

Please stop with this Tesla meme

m8, I'd give her a fair shake of the sauce bottle.

australians invented that founding a nation just with criminals works