Was segregation that bad of an idea?

It's natural to want to be with your own kind. Humans are no exception to that. It seems as though people would rather live among those of the same race.

If each race was truly separate but equal, I don't think anyone would have a problem with it. Racism can't truly exist in a homogeneous society.

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/news/blm-toronto-co-founder-claims-whites-are-sub-human-need-white-supremacy-to-survive
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9ZqDhX2c4
youtube.com/watch?v=m9-R8T1SuG4
npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

poll blown the fuck out

Segregation within a nation is basically the worst thing that can happen to it. It doesn't have to be enforced either, large enough groups of ethnic minorities that haven't integrated effectively self-segregate.

Segregation can't work because there will always be an imbalance of equality between groups, and that will create more social strife than if you allow them to live together.

However, I believe society should re-examine the benefits of living in homogeneous groups that are not defined by the law, but respected by social etiquette.

>Segregation within a nation is basically the worst thing that can happen to it.

>racism can't truly exist in a homogeneous society
Typical American ignorance. Come to Europe where societies are homogenous but everyone still fucking hates each other due to some tribal differences established hundreds of years ago.
T b h if you are poor and white in America you better keep those minorities around otherwise you'll become the new group that everyone shits on.

>separate but equal

I hate niggers but you have to admit the whole colored and white water fountain thing was pretty stupid we aren't gonna catch ebola from them lol

>Come to Europe where societies are homogenous
>Europe
>homogenous

Europe is Detroit with less guns.

yep. its just that simple!

It's funny because blacks were happier with segregation in the 60's with the exception of the hangings happening in the South. But now, because of mixing and desegregation, blacks are at an all time high of being unhappy and have now become more militant than ever.

Segregation was a great thing, but now a holocaust is needed to bring down their numbers and put them back in a respectful manner.

>that will create more social strife than if you allow them to live together.

This is 100% wrong.

it's fine if the quality is the same

the real reason separate fountains exist is because niggers instinctively put their entire mouth directly on the fountain, it's a trait they learned from stimulating cows orally.

In America at least, formal legal segregation giving way gradually to informal social segregation would have been best. Forcing integration ruined blacks and made things shitty for whites

okokokokokok but...

The water fountain line segregation made lines shorter for everyone. That's a win right there.

>now become more militant than ever
black panthers was more millitant than anything now

Yes, it was a very bad idea.

BLM is pretty bad. We still have Black Panthers but in the 60's they were very small due to fear of being hurt for their opinion, shitty no less.

Black Lives Matter emboldens niggerish behavior and gives it an excuse to riot and cause chaos and widespread damage.

yes, state enforced segregation is bad. people will self segregate on their own and there is nothing wrong with that. people want to be with people that are like them.

people should have equality under the law, but if blacks or whites want to form separate communities they should be free to do so.

This. Look at northern ireland
>Look the same
>Speak the same
>Fight over which sect of a religion their.
It calmed down but there is still Aparthaid-tier segregation between Catholics and protestants.

>go to wales
>see welshmen
>go to scotland
>see scots
>go to france
>see africans

Do you really think the scots and the welsh have it worse than the frenchman?

>It's funny because blacks were happier with segregation in the 60's with the exception of the hangings happening in the South. But now, because of mixing and desegregation, blacks are at an all time high of being unhappy and have now become more militant than ever.
source?

Black people for the most part are already segregated. What really fucked them over was welfare and entitlements which reward their women into being whores and breeders, while black men are no longer needed. Then throw in some drug epidemics, illegal immigration taking most of their manual labor and factory jobs and they don't stand a chance.

I'm not defeatist like most of Sup Forums I think they can still fix their shit with our help.

Nearly all people would be very happy to live out the stories that we are designed to live. That is we want to find a mate, raise a family, be productive, have children, and die. Like you said the welfare state has helped destroy that narrative.

Although I would argue that the welfare state is a response to the failure of capitalism. At least the failure of capitalism to be fair and live up to the promise that men expect of it.

Multi Racial while not ideal it can work, multicultural is a timebomb

It's not just race, it's things like religion and values too. Humans are tribal. When you put people from separate tribes together, there's conflict. Sometimes tribes can assimilate, other times they can't.

But you will never have peace without assimilation.

It made things expensive.

>>go to wales
>>see welshmen
>>go to scotland
>>see scots
native welsh and scot barely exist anymore and got asorbed into english

Nobody's mentioned it in the thread, but wasn't the whole purpose of segregation to oppress black people, for the purpose of keeping the two races in two different classes, whereby they wouldn't interbreed. This because of the belief at the time in the "one drop rule", that the offspring of a black and a white is more similar to the black. And they believed a society is only as civilized as the people it is comprised of. Africa was at a lower level of civilization so the belief was that if the races were allowed to interbreed civilization would decline. I think it was also believed that black men were going to attract white women more than white men if they were given equal freedom.

This woman who says whites have recessive genes and need white supremacy to survive might be right:

redice.tv/news/blm-toronto-co-founder-claims-whites-are-sub-human-need-white-supremacy-to-survive

I read about these things in either of these three books, not sure which, but I think it was the first one:
the passing of the great race by madison grant
the rising tide of color by lothrop stoddard
the revolt against civilization by lothrop stoddard

Some people say that there is still oppression of black people. Perhaps for the same reasons. There's a book called the new jim crow for example, about blacks being overrepresented in prison.

I didn't read those first three books from cover to cover, but I plan to do it. The book the new jim crow i only read the introduction i think. So correct me if im wrong.

There's also frances cress welsing who talks about this on youtube but in my opinion there is very little substance in her speeches.

>There's a book called the new jim crow for example, about blacks being overrepresented in prison.

Blacks are overrepresented in every group except civilization.

Some people believe they're overrepresented due to their own qualities, others believe it's a conspiracy. And considering the fact that many police officers are freemasons, I myself am just pursuing the truth, so I don't write either option off at this stage, or any other option, such as a combination of the two, i.e. black inferior genetics combined with actual white oppression of blacks.

>it's a conspiracy.

Yep. Niggers would live in an african paradise, if it weren't fo de white debil.

>it's natural
>therefore it should be enforced by the government
Does not follow. If segregation is natural, let it happen naturally.

>If segregation is natural, let it happen naturally.

There is nothing 'natural' about kikes screeching for a safe space in Israel while howling for unlimited immigration for everyone else.

You seriously think we don't have leftists? Israel is already a multicultural hellhole. Either way, it's irrelevant; I never said multikulti was natural. What's your point?

>Israel is already a multicultural hellhole

Good.
Kikes have been whining about the benefits of 'diversity' for more than 2500 years.
Only when they were the minority, of course.

Suck it, rabbi.

>Kikes have been whining
This is why I don't view goyim as human. You don't have agency. It's always the evil Jews responsible for the actions of your disgusting race. Pasty niggers dindu nuffin.

>I don't view goyim as human

Poor little kike.

White when you're an asshole; a poor oppressed minority when you get caught.

There's nothing an animal like you can say to insult me, but you're free to keep trying. Maybe you people will become human when you learn to start taking responsibility for your own actions. Until then, enjoy getting cucked by trashy, self-destructive, second-rate Jews and trying to blame me for the weak-mindedness of the white animal.

I was talking about in America and perhaps other developed nations. But as for Africa and the rest of the third world, my personal idea currently is that there might be a bit of both, i.e. both due to inferior genetics and due to oppression. Take Haiti as an example. According to a documentary, that country has been forced to submit to American policies which has made the country poorer and more dependent on America. Haiti used to have high import duty on American rice, to protect the local rice farmers. America put the gun to Haiti's head and forced them to lower the import duty on rice, then flooded Haiti with cheap American rice, the local rice production died and Haiti was dependent on American rice import to keep it's people from starving. If Haiti doesn't comply with American policies America can impose a rice export embargo towards Haiti.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9ZqDhX2c4

>There's nothing an animal like you can say to insult me

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

The Jew hides like a rat, one minute he's mincing about the pure evil of being white; the next, he's up on his soapbox crying about being an oppressed minority.

The Jew has no identity, no nation. He is a cancer upon humanity.

You unironically think I'd be insulted if you called me a Jew? Do you have some kind of brain damage, goy animal? Just keep getting cucked. You deserve it.

It's might is right in my view. Basically Zionism is the same as white nationalism in my view. If that means white supremacy. Perhaps not if it's this type of white nationalism I hear about where everyone is said to have their own nation; not sure I believe that could work.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9-R8T1SuG4

DEMOGRAPHICS IS DESTINY.

God damn you are a fking cluck. How many years of public Jewing did it take to rot your brain?

>You unironically think I'd be insulted if you called me a Jew?

Only if I caught you in the middle of a speech about the evils of (((your))) white privilege.

If you had already scurried through the sewer to the other side of the street where you were preaching tolerance and open borders, you'd be proud to be called an oppressed shitskin.

Google it faggot all the information is at your finger tips

Segregation might have went too far, but the kikes went too far "correcting" it as well

It did but we have HUD in American you fking retarded second rate jew

Boy, you're a serious schizophrenic. Do you see the little flags next to the IDs, Stormie? Either way, we could continue to discuss why the vast majority of "whites" are subhuman, but it's getting quite boring.

The bottom line is that a goy animal like you is incapable of the mental gymnastics required to justify a moronic statement like "government needs to enforce X because X is natural".

No. Why would PoC even want to live among us oppressive whiteys? We should be forced to live among our own kind, where we can practice our own culture, and not be a danger to PoC.

Literally doesn't contradict anything I said. Why are goyim so consistently dumb?

Shut up fucking Jew. You are the evil of the world. If it wasn't for you and your two faced brothers the niggers would have been exterminated long ago.

Your subhuman foot soldiers are out of fucking control.

And once again, the subhuman goy animal demonstrates its inability to construct an argument.

no, I don't think I'm a cuck. Please refute specific points, or point out which points you think are wrong instead of carpet labeling the whole post as cuck.
If you mean the hypothesis that segregation was about oppression, again I haven't read those books from cover to cover yet, and I'm no expert on the subject. But for one thing I read there were universities in the south of the USA that didn't allow blacks to enroll.

Once again you can't control your inner demons.

I can't wait to see your etire race pushed into the Mediterranean sea by the horde of subs that surrounds you.

Once your people are gone the world can start to heal.

There's nothing to refute about your post because you're not making any actual argument. Yes, the reasons you list were part of the justification for segregation. No, refusing to accept certain people in your society isn't "oppression".

Come back when you have an actual argument, retard.

Wouldn't waste the time going point by point with a fucking cluck.

How is France doing by the way? How is your sister doing after her gang rape? She still feel sorry for the subs?

Jew your going to die and I'm going to laugh.

Pulling this shit on the west for 70+ years.

You faggots just love stealing till the whole world is financially unstable.

Good job Jews good job

>your going to
Where are all these retarded stormies coming from?

Look dude, I know you're not from the US so I'm not going to tear into you as hard as I would if you had a US flag for not understanding race relations in our country. Whatever kind of impression the Jewry you've been reading has given you is 100% bullshit.

It's not a conspiracy of any kind. Blacks are "over-represented" in prisons because blacks commit significantly more crimes than any other racial group in America. There is literally nothing more to it than that.

He knows what he is doing. He is a fking cluck apologist that licks up every NWO banker liar cum splatter like the good little guilt ridden piece of shit that it is.

settling the south before the advent of the air conditioner was the biggest fuckup in america's history

I mean if he thinks my statements make me a cuck, I wanted him to say which statements and why. I don't think they make me a cuck. I think they could possibly but not necessarily make me agree with some of the points that blacks and SJWs make, but I don't necessarily come to their conclusions. As I said before, I'm just pursuing truth, I don't care as much about taking a stand in any direction. If whites were oppressing blacks, I want to know, if they were not, I want to know. And if whites did oppress blacks just because you acknowledge that does that have to mean you're a cuck? Maybe you're in favor of the oppression?

I think you are misunderstanding me. You are drawing too far-going conclusions.

Dude this is pol

Your shitty 101 propaganda techniques no works here.

Your a fking joke.

>the reasons you list were part of the justification for segregation
please list the remaining reasons, and sources

>No, refusing to accept certain people in your society isn't "oppression"
How is it not oppression? Oppression or discrimination, same thing. Not necessarily bad.

>please list the remaining reasons, and sources
I don't have sources on hand, but talk to a stormweenie for 5 minutes and the reasons he'll give you are the same they had back then. Blacks were considered a burden on society.

>Oppression or discrimination, same thing.
How are they the "same thing"?

I understand

Blacks are a burden on society.

They are Jew. Rent to some blacks without getting paid by the government via section 8.

Pro tip - you can't

Okay, but how is that relevant to anything? Cripples are also a burden on society. Dumb people (like you) are also a burden on society. That doesn't really justify treating a particular individual in a certain way.

Muh rating is 2100 what's your rating jew?

Cripples, Jew, degenerates, subs, Excedrin Excedrin should be sterilized at the very least.

No, it really wasn't.

Segregating races from each other would mean none of us could learn anything from each other, nor could any of us act as an example to one another. Exchange of ideas and culture is one of the ways humans advance socially and culturally, so when every race is stuck in their own little echo chamber they stagnate and you get shit like the modern inner city pavement ape, a creature who appears to be human but has devolved in both culture and manner due to years of isolation amongst their own racial clique, which has only further entrenched it in the negative influences and culture that resulted from the aforementioned stagnation.

Oy vey

Better get in there asap and help them out.

Even better sent your mother and sister.

Cool opinion. I actually think people with an IQ below 120 should be sterilized, and that would definitely include your parents. However, none of this is relevant to the discussion subject.

What is there to learn from niggers, exactly? What valuable ideas and culture do they have, Sargon?

O dear

I'm all for sterilization for under 120. To think I'd agree with a Jew.

Glad we can both agree that you shouldn't exist.

>I don't have sources on hand, but talk to a stormweenie for 5 minutes and the reasons he'll give you are the same they had back then. Blacks were considered a burden on society.
Stormfront? I've looked at it briefly, and also David Duke. The impression I got was that they believe in separation of the races, chiefly geographically. Richard Spencer said whites could pick the cotton themselves or something along those lines. These ideas don't fall in line with what I have written about in my opinion. Those people seem to never have wanted blacks to come to white countries. I'm not sure that's what those who were in favor of jim crow at the time thought, was it? It certainly wasn't the opinion of those who brought the slaves over, or they wouldn't have brought them over. I have read about plans to send them back to Africa after slavery had served its temporary purpose though, but that it was too expensive to do or something. I am doing research in this subject, so it's an on-going project.

Glanced through this article before, there was something about it:
npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

>How are they the "same thing"?
For example if women are denied the right to take a driver's licence, that is simultaneously oppression and discrimination. Oppression and discrimination are both words that have been loaded with value, but I use those words in a more neutral sense.

Keep dreaming inbred baby blood drinker

its not

sad truth is that most races are tribalistic in a multicultural society , they segregate themselves, its pathetic, so sure why not

>they believe in separation of the races, chiefly geographically.
What's the difference? They have reasons for thinking it's a good idea, and they are basically the same reasons that people use to justify segregation within a country.

>For example if women are denied the right to take a driver's licence, that is simultaneously oppression and discrimination.
Okay, but how does that explain your claim that discrimination and oppression are the same thing? Oppression implies denying someone something that they are entitled to. Discrimination implies giving different people a different treatment, and I don't see how any person is entitled to receive any particular treatment from another person.

No.

People self-segregate all the time, it's why we have black communities, asian communities, white communities, etc.

Obama has been placing black people and mexicans into the white communities though.

Plus the "sanctuary states" like Illinois let mexicans spread out all over rural white America.

t. open border culturally enriched cum connoisseur

just because i dont want to live with niggers/beaners doesnt meant i dont want to trade with them from a distance. I will still buy my sombreros in mexico and my slaves in africa.

>pathetic, so sure why not

And your a retarded leaf
It's pathetic........ but you don't know why it's pathetic

It's called being brainwashed by the banking Jew

Go read a fking book

poor low class whites like me are the ones who got fucked because we lived in shit neighborhoods and had to go to 95%+ black and hispanic schools . I suspect the same for many other whites especially in the south where I grew up. All the few poor white girls where manpuliated into whores and drugged up and abused by the blacks and the few white guys like me got into a ton of fights and where always on edge and never fit in and it was like going to the fucking jungle instead of going to school. all you middle class and high class dudes who never faced this can't talk about segregation being bad . In the 70s when desegregation happend poor whites where left to the wolves. How many schools like mine where white girls got pimped put drugged up and abused because of going to 90% nigger schools? I see most on Facebook now single moms of 5 kids and 20 tats and already ugly af by age 25 but can you blame them? America left people like us to get fucked

>What's the difference? They have reasons for thinking it's a good idea, and they are basically the same reasons that people use to justify segregation within a country.
ok, that's interesting. But if the idea is like Richard Spencer said, that whites can pick the cotton themselves, or work in sweat shops to produce adidas shoes and so on, then this is non-interventionism. I don't think people back in the day, at least not the elite, wanted non-interventionism. They didn't want blacks to live untouched by white civilization, and vice versa. Perhaps it could be argued that a lot of the slavery of the past IS today practiced in geographical separation of the races, which the example I used of Haiti could illustrate; the slaves live and work for whites still, but in another part of the world. Call it trade if you will, but I don't believe there is or ever will be such a thing as free trade. America forced Haiti to drop the import duty on American rice, or else they would bomb them into submission, that's how trade really works.

>Okay, but how does that explain your claim that discrimination and oppression are the same thing? Oppression implies denying someone something that they are entitled to. Discrimination implies giving different people a different treatment, and I don't see how any person is entitled to receive any particular treatment from another person.
The difference lies in the mind of the receiver if you look at the terms in that way.

Dam bro that sounds... pretty horrible desu

It is and it is real. It's why they need to be wiped out for the betterment of not just the local white population but for the world.

This never would have happened on the first place if it wasn't for the fking Jew

it was. looking back at it white girls had it alot worse then the guys out of like 40 white girls i have added on Facebook from that school not one isn't a drug addict or a single mom with mixed race kids and there all under 25 for us it was just fighting and being attacked but if we stood up for ourselves they stopped for a bit im sure most of the white guys in these situations turned out redpilled like me

Political realism is how the real world politics really works what a crazy concept.

>free markets dont exist
>while describing free market

what are you trying to say?

You're really flying off on a tangent now... like I said, they thought blacks were a burden on society back then (poverty, criminality, etc.) and they still think so now.

>The difference lies in the mind of the receiver
Sure, if you think you're entitled to be treated a certain way, maybe you'd think you're oppressed by not being treated the way you expect. How is this relevant?

Segregation was bad because it implied niggers should be allowed to exist.