Is there a right-wing equivalent to CTR?

Is there a right-wing equivalent to CTR?

reddit

right wingers do it for free

It's us, but we do it for free and keep winning.

That would imply republican shills get paid and we all know republicans never do anything in their economic self-interest

As far as astroturfing on Sup Forums? Info wars.

No and I hope there never is.

I think astroturfing/sock puppeting/ online shill/troll factories should be illegal.

It is probably the one of the biggest fears I have as far as the direction of society and functions within it.

The idea that interest groups of million to billionaires can buy online subversion that works day in and day out in a fashion that is not limited by money is really and truly unsettling.

This is like evil genius/super villain shit

can you believe that HRC, DNC and 3 million popular votes dumped hundreds of millions of dollars into an information psyops only to lose to a bunch of cheeto-dusting neckbeards?

What a wacky world we live in!

>dude putin's troll farms in petersburg lmao

They pull this shit on us all the time if we speak against leftism (non-leftist = russian agent, to them), I doubt this is true.

Yeah, DTF
Dispel this Fiction

yup... nobody supposed to know this
But.... since you are Sup Forums
CTR, sometimes does right wing shit posting too
why? because... their ultimate goal is to have the fight going...
for them... it is a virtual arm race... they need an scary enemy in the right... so the Dems keep paying them

Sup Forums, but it's even more sad and pathetic

The JIDF

I've heard of info wars shilling on Sup Forums. but astroturfing? proof?

yes

There was something called "Trumps bug league" or something like that. Paid to shitpost

JIDF

Exactly. How else could you get broke ass right wing retard rural freaks to support massive tax breaks for rich people aka trumped up trickle down

This whole board

Reddit.
And this faggot

>that works day in and day out

nigga what?

> CTR election 2016
> the outcome

lol...

>bunch of permavirgins shilling a perticular political view point
Sounds familiar. At least we do it for free.

I have to say your graph is garbage.
>t. someone who makes between 40k and 60k a year depending on sales and benefits bigly from trump's tax plans

Its not really that surprising. They are nothing more than mimicking everything about the internet and places like /pol.
Everything they do is blueprinted, focus grouped, and frankly it shows itself to be unnatural.

Every stupid thing that we do and say here is 100% uncensored and natural. It reaches people because its so unhinged and raw.

We live in a time where we have to be skeptical about everything and everyone, so when a place comes along that feels honest for better or for worse, it has real impact.

They never had a chance. The are an idea run by people, we are people with ideas.

Yes the USSR

well christ, when you frame it that way
you sound fully uninformed.

/thread

We do it for free dummy

That chart is the biggest pile of kike bullshit I've ever seen. The Y axis should be savings as a percentage of total income, not absolute savings. Whoever made that should be punched straight in the balls.

Sup Forums

t. ALTERNATIVE FACTS
>original pic related

Leafs eternally BTFO

see what i mean. these right wing retard billionaire globalist cucks prove my point.

THE GOD OF BAIT HAS RETURNED PAY TRIBUTE

This as well.

I mean literally working. Like they are at work typing away.

Like a sweat shop for grassroots propaganda and subversion

typical right wing retard fake news