Someone get me a fuck'n job

Someone get me a fuck'n job.

Other urls found in this thread:

backpage.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go chop some trees and sell them on the tree market

Start reading shit in your spare time then find one on your own.

start doing gay for pay bro

stick welding, the dirtiest kind of welding

jerk off on webcam.

i knew it was gunna be a leaf

it's a leaf every time

cdn economy is the worst in the world

Hey there!

Need something welded?

ya

weld this country shut so we don't spread our cancer

>Start reading shit

He can start with the classified section

>stick welding, the dirtiest kind of welding
Most common type also. Most prevalent "in the field".

Unions pay the best, and there is a HUGE need for welders in the USA right now. My local pays quite well for skilled welders. Don't fall for the college meme, and don't fall for the non-union bullshit lies. You can make twice as much working union.

Sorry, you're a white male and Ping Lee needs a job and home more then you. Now fuck off back to your cardboard box you filthy privileged fuck.

>not getting a job through nepotism

Fucking idiots

>You can make twice as much working union.

Right up the point when you sap the company dry and they move their operation to mexico

>Someone get me a fuck'n job.

why? you'll continuously show up late and not even come in when you're hung over.

Are you young, cute and female?

If so, I'll marry you and bring you to the US :3

My expectations are that you be willing to cook, clean and let me fuck you whenever I want. Oh, but no kids though, sorry don't know you that well. And we'd need a pre-nup, too. Otherwise you're free to do whatever you want as long as it's not cheating on me.

Call me at 872-2378 :3

If you're that incompetent at finding a respectable field of work, go get a job at Maccies. I used to have one for four years part time while I was at 6th form and University until I got my degree. Pay isn't that bad and work hours are actually really flexible.

>Someone get me a fuck'n job
>read ID
>cUck

Just as I expected from a leaf

>too cucked to demand a naked sex slave chained to the oven door

wew laddie

I think what you are looking for can be found here..

backpage.com/

holy shit i noticed now kek

Suck dicks under the desk.

I don't want her to be miserable. Happy girls make for the most fun partners.

>hi im a helpless givmedat somebody do something for me

Kekadoodledoo

>Kekadoodledoo
What are you some kind of newfag?

Did you fall for the welding meme too?

Good id

On a more serious note, very serious question here.

Are you healthy and willing to move? Are you willing to live in what are probably terrible conditions for multiple months, maybe years at a time?

I am, whatcha got for me?

Yeah man, i'm down.

>lats time I said yes to something like this I was "employed" to suck trucker cock in an underground shipping container by the highway.

I'm in.

You qualify for the military. Get in, get a good job, do your 4-6 years and reap the benefits for the rest of your life. Intelligence is a generally solid field as long as you keep your clearance, otherwise try for some kind of engineering or IT position. If you're really good at math you could do nuclear engineering through the Navy, just know that it's pretty much the hardest intellectual field in the military. Avoid the Army.

Alternatively, there are the oil fields/rigs.

Find hard labor somewhere out in the middle of nowhere. Oil rigs, lumbering, whatever the case may be. They're always hiring people willing to work hard and learn fast. Use the downtime you get to study something actually useful. You could also try the US military too, I guess, I think they accept Canadians?

You can put an application in at Walmart and work with me for the rest of your life.

so that's a no to the underground trucker sucker?