Live in very liberal city

>live in very liberal city
>want to wear my MAGA hat out in public
>can't without getting harassed by liberals for my an accessory I'm wearing that affects them in no way, shape or form, showing pride for the country I live in

So much for being the party of acceptance

you should be happy to trigger them

Why can't I just run to the grocery store without someone calling me a nazi though? I've worn it out in public a grand total of two times, and have been harassed by MULTIPLE liberals each time for wearing it.

Maybe you should specify a time and date people can relate to and then they will understand what you mean by 'great'.

I'm in Los Angeles, feel the same way bro
At least all my friends are fellow conservatives

Why are you so triggered by a hat?

its a pretty dumb hat

why do you feel the need to defend it?

Join the Hells Angels or Aryan Brother Hood.
Then you would be fine.

>>live in very liberal city
>>want to wear my MAGA hat out in public

this is your problem

>the hat that signifies the greatest revolution since the Renaissance
>dumb

Why do you feel the need to attack it?

But I'm not racist? Why does wearing a MAGA hat automatically make me racist? You know what happens when you make assumptions, right?

Buy some pepper spray dude.
or carry a firearm.

You sound like a real pussy who doesn't deserve to wear that hat.

You in Seattle OP?

>calls himself a Patriot
>too scared to wear a hat because liberals might hurt his fee-fees

Who gives a shit what they say. You can't let these cucks intimidate you.

aww does the poor baby need a safe space to express their views?

get concealed carry license

If nigs come at you blast them out

Boo hoo
>I'm such a victim guys :(
Cry me a fucking river faggot

Get a taser at least. Anyone approaches you, down they go.

OP they are hot air. They wont do anything theyre pussy fucking liberals what are you afraid of?

>all these scared fucking manlets who need weapons to feel safe

You guys are missing the point. This is more of a thread based on pointing out how hypocritical you libs are, not whining about a hat, but as usual, your liberal brains are only wired to be offended, and attack others if somebody doesn't share the same views as you.

Just like your views on refugees?they aren't hurting anyone and bother no one yet you are hurt by them for some reason.

I wonder what will affect our country more; Some baseball caps with words on them, or millions of human beings flooding into the country? Nice comparison, friend.

just wear it pussy

but dude we're all immigrants

>you libs

I'm not a liberal. Pointing out hypocrisy is a useless tool, they have no underlying philosophy and they certainly have no shame.

Forcing them to see that Trump supporters are normal people is much more useful. Be polite but firm with them.

This is a board about politics, not your little bitch boy gossip fest. Either talk about something with some meat to it or fuck off.

But I know you just want some cunt to suck your dick and have a laugh at "those dumb libs xdxdxd"

>refugees

Fuck off. If you actually cared about refugees, you would be working to further Trump's goal of setting up refugee camps in the region, which is a far more effective way to help them.

Ask them for a high five and do a little Nazi salute.

I live in LA. Honestly i think if I wore mine out in public i wouldnt get harassed I'd get assaulted

>not riding around in your tank/ humvee and open carrying a m60
you soft or something mate?

I hope you wear it and a group of black men beat the shit out of you and run a train on your ass. Lurk more, faggot.

this is about politics
you sound upset

>When liberals attack
Self defense laws justify use of force. Don't be a faggot.

Tanks and humvees are very difficult to get in the US
Anything remotely armoured gets scrapped.

I remember an auction for some M113's on a gc.ca site and they were selling for scrap only

1. This thread is about politics.
2. You're still bumping this thread every time you post.
3. Are you able to do anything except call people names?

This is legitimately "those libs did the thing that they do! lets fuckin jack off for an hour while we talk about them doing the thing!"

try this one instead

point still stands
>you soft or something mate

Worn it once in Santa Paula CA

Nobody called me a racist or harassed me cause I am of Mexican decent.

Tons of dirty looks though.

And you're still in here, actively posting. Plently of other threads, and you choose to stay in this one.

goooood. let the anger flow within you STRIKE THEM DOWN.
and your journey to the dark side
will be compleTe

carry mace desu

Nah he's right. You sound like a faggot. First day here?

I wanna get a Humvee historical vehicle

>Drivin the streets of Odawa
>Simulated grime and wear
>Simulated M2 Browning on the roof
>Sign on back

honestly I don't give shit but the wall needs to be built and it's not a oh you fuckin racist, it's actually the fucking opposite the ones against the wall are really the ones who don't care about life, "pro choice " is all that matters its horrible and retarded.

the people that make it here illegally they get here through the worst ways and if they're lucky they'll actually maybe slightly life here, but all the lives that lost because their government pushes the poorest of poor here regardless of their life to use them to find their government everyone know they send money back home to help their family well that actually helps the mexcan government an the government work hand in hand with the cartels, federalies they treat the ppl like shit, they use the people crosses the boarder for sex traffic I honestly wouldn't be surprised if #PIZZAGATE IS CONNECTED in some way, but the cartels smuggle people rape the women , and children the cartels are fucking brutal they don't give two shit about life, and the people aginst the wall unknowlingly support the cartels and drug pusher, fuck them , build the wall

#MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN # AND WITH OUR GREATNESS WE WILL CREATE A BETTER TOMORROW we will never surrender never give in, stay strong fellow Americans , and fellow men an women of the world fighting for truth

A lot of people are just actually politically fatigued. They don't like your sports team faggot hat.

>You're still bumping this thread every time you post.
Do you even know what sage is?

Dude just wanted to complain about his shit life in liberal city. Lay off the guy.

Welcome to Sup Forums, OP. I hope you have a nice stay.

Thanks man. If everyone had a sarcastic sense of humor like you, instead of being a constantly triggered libcuck, the country would be a better place.

To be quite honest it is rather shitty that I need to hide my conservative views or be ostracized because cali is getting bluer and bluer every year.

"So, guys, what's the deal with liberals? More like libtards! Am I right? Do I fit in yet?"

Birds are VERY important.

>Wear MAGA hat
>get harassed

It's like fucking clockwork. Even in the deep South, I still have someone trying to snatch off my damn hat if I'm not careful

Get a wheel chair and rig it with cameras and Trump bling. Drool a little and get some glasses that make your eyes look three times bigger and wear your hat out. Film all the liberal douches harassing a handicripple retard.