I fucking did it Sup Forums, me with Geert Wilders yesterday

I fucking did it Sup Forums, me with Geert Wilders yesterday

Was about to ask why this kid is wearing a MAGA hat in the netherlands but remembered I have a duterte shirt

Well done toothpaste

10 out of 10 dentists would recommend!

Based pedes! xD

MAKE COLGATE GREAT AGAIN

Wow you're a qt redhead

That is a bad ass security guard back there. I bet he is Serb with killing experience from the war.

Good job, dyke meister

aquafresh*

Digits say he saves Europe

Congrats on meeting kosher co trolled opposition! :D

Digits says he doesn't but SD does

>muslims dindu nuffin
>it's just the jews putting whites against muslims

meanwhile, in real life, Muslims are terrorizing our streets, Morrocans are throwing people from their bikes, throwing rocks at cars and bystanders, steal and act like violent thugs. They need to go.

Digits say you two should kiss and make lots of Arab babbies.

Doesn't address the root cause you stupid faggot

digits say Geert Wilders will become PM

>ate
digits say i get laid tonight

Lel

>oh muh poor muslims, they're just victims of jews pushing them involuntarily in our country and Europe so they can benefit from all welfare system

fuck off and man up, stop blaming da joos for all your problems. It's all liberal whites pushing this shit, and they don't tell me they're victims of Jewish brainwashing. PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS.

So having your photo taken with a pro-jewish, pro-faggot puppet of Putin is something to be proud of?

You look like the kids i used to bully back in school.

>PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS
>Blames muslims
Both need to be removed

The guy's a literal mossad agent kek

If digits greater Israel confirmed

GIB BACK PALESTINE CLAY

STUPID AMERICAN MILITARY OUTPOST

Those are digits alright, europe is saved

why you think hes voting for Wilders

Morrocucks prey on the weak(literally), if you look like that you're getting bullied to near death

"""""""""""""""""""palestine""""""""""""""""

Back to who? The British?

Not going to happen. We will not become anti-semitic, we fought a goddamn world war over it. We're not going to become nazi apologists. You don't understand it if you're not born in a country previously occupied by Germany. Collaboraters here are seen as the greatest traitors and it's absolutely incompatible with our culture and society. The Netherlands is the last country on earth to become openly anti-semitic. And any country who does adhere to that ideology of failure eventually collapses.

People are responsibile for their own actions and you are shoving the responsibility of muslims and white liberals away to the Jews, but the Jews aren't responsible for their actions, but are responsible for their own. Have you looked at our crime stats?

OP looks like Cucktin Toerantino

Are you lost, kike?

Are you out of arguments?

Everything was fine until you went full merchant. Eat a Kosher dick faggot.

Stop with bombing their countries and they will stay there. Syria used to be a vacation destination untill the west wanted to stick their neus into their zaken.
Are you this stupid only africans want eu welfare system not the muslims.

You just don't want Geert to create a French Guiana-type territory of the Netherlands in South Africa for the Boers, nigger.

Digits say he's a cuckservative but good things are to come in Europe

We have about 400 000 Turks here and 400 000 Moroccans. We don't bomb their countries idiot.

You nazi-apologisers/sympathisers ruin every good movement IMO. But I guess it's an inherent flaw of the white race, similar to the inherent flaw of the negro race blaming whites for their problems.

>muzzie damage control

Calm down. It was just a bit of banter. I'm not even white. You should've anticipated that, being on Sup Forums

Moroccans are divided by to people. The arabs and the niggers from the mountains (berber niggers).
In my university everytime I ask a moroccan what he is he is 100% arab. The berbers are fucking everything up. Every single arab i know does at least hbo.

While with the turks, they are bro tier unless you got into a fight with them they will call 30 family members and even their barber will join to fight you. Besides that, they pay alot of taxes and contribute to the welfare system because they almost everytime have a company.

Wouldnt mind the turks into my country tho they create jobs unlike Mark Kutte.

Anti semetism doesn't have to mean full Hitler. The public being fully aware of Jewish trickery and media/corporate control is enough for things to get better

offcourse the most retarded guy on the pic is a Sup Forumstard

>Are you this stupid only africans want eu welfare system not the muslims.

The Dutch population takes up 2% of welfare recipients. Moroccans over 10%, Turks over 10%, Somalis over 40% etc etc

>Syria used to be a vacation destination untill the west wanted to stick their neus into their zaken.

So vote for Geert Wilders who wants to model Switzerland and become a complete neutral country again like our tradition since 1831 intended, heck maybe even get out of NATO, wouldn't that be great?

Besides that you are calling out 2 nations and still you want to say fuck all the muslims just because the two nations you called are fucking everything up. Not all muslims are like this. Maybe in germany but not in the netherlands. They helped me a ton of times.

Nice work. Hope Orangeland stays strong

>Maroccans dindu nuffin, they are good boyz
>Turks are bro tier
>I don't mind Turks destroying Europe
>Turks create jobs
kys

Digits confirm all of this

I actually saw another MAGA lad on the news with him as well.

Lot of irl memesters it seems desu.

this is the face of Sup Forums

so you're the the autistic looking fag with the hat?

it's actually worse than what i imagined you shut in weebs to look like

Digits say I will get laid within a month.

t. Denk

Nahh mocro's fuck alot of shit up but im saying i know moroccans who got more shit together than us

>Not all muslims are like this
Get your head out of your ass Gert-Jan either islam slowly takes over Europe or we push them back. There is no middle road.

You just saved the netherlands

Digits say Canada successfully cucks and Islamizes the West. 10,000 years of tolerance and homosexuality.

toothpaste joe

wew

>wearing a MAGA when you're not american

How does it feel to take the american cock so far it reaches your brain, you retarded monkey ?

he looks like jimmy page

nice chin dude

Dont worry toothpaste, stick around a while longer and you will realize the error of your ways.

Country in eu with the highest muslim % is france with 7.5%.
Less than 5% of the people in eu are muslims.

Are they really taking over? Unlike the USA with only 40% whites left. We are in pretty good state. I would concern more about why 20k people each year die in the netherlands by wrong medication. Or how the greek still gets support from us. We got way bigger problems in our sight than ''muh muslims''. You guys are idiots if you cant see this.

Lol, no thats a PVV politician called fleur agema.

Again im not saying the foreigners are good people but you guys are misleaded by what you need to focus on more.

>ugly cunt proud of taking a picture with a mossad puppet

>we shouldn't care about the fire until it's too big to put out

>t. Muhammad

You have to go back.

Amateurs.

KEK wills a right wing resurgence, an expulsion of muslims from Europe and an American - Russia alliance to turn the middle east into a glass factory

You are a retard and shoud look at the situation in france right now before opening your mouth.

KEK BE PRAISED.

France is more then 20% muslim

>bombing Morocco

you're too retarded to live.

Je habite en Rennes pour 5 ans et j'aime france plus que pays bas. Seulement le banlieusard c'est terrible @ paris.
La situation ici est terrible qu'en France

it's become a symbol and a rallying point for nationalists all over the world, pierre
also it's a meme

Do tell me when your city squares stop getting snackbar'd, oldest ally.

>the problem still isn't big enough therefore we should wait to fix it
mate in a few years we won't have the political power to push them back anymore. They keep breeding and immigrating here and meanwhile all the white older people (who don't like muslims) keep dying. The percentage of muslims and lefties who support muslims and foreigners will keep increasing untill they outvote us on every subject.

I said moroccans do fuck up but i know moroccans who do better than you bum ass at pol. Beside we got also some tokkies.

Stop whining. At least he's white.

>I fucking did it Sup Forums, me with the Israel Firster corrupt politician that wants to sell my soul to the Jews yesterday!

you look like a fucking beta lmao

European Hero

We're not going to sympathize with the ways of your past Hans, you violated the NAP

you said a lot of bullshit and better drop dead right now.

Statistics don't lie, Moroccans are out-fucking up everyone.

Marrocans are deep sheet .deport criminals

Jew shill

No it's not, if I see a scrawny retard wearing it here I'd clap his fucking gabber back to Ellis Island

So you're contaminated by the retarded breton disease, no wonder

This is bait, no one likes jews here. I mean when people have a cough here they say they ''got a jew in their throat''

Michio Kaku is looking good, he will make Dutch land great again

I know you love cut turkish dicks in your mouth and ass the whole time, but you're going to have to find a fair ammount of them at home. They're three times as likely to be unemployed.

They're 0.1% below the average non western rate.

>he thinks Moroccans are anything but subhuman trash

I got bad news for you, pal.

nice try mehmet

Can you please fuck off you gucci wearing subhuman.

>This is bait, no one likes jews here.
You must be from Rotterdam with is over 50% muslim, it explains things.

A fucking white male!

smdh

these - "Jews are the culprits of it all muslims dindu nuffin just victims" - are so deluded it's just funny, it's on the same tier as liberal white delusion.