To everyone here that likes to laugh it up and think that the "Day of the Rake" is so hilarious...

To everyone here that likes to laugh it up and think that the "Day of the Rake" is so hilarious, I've got some fucking news for you. Only Australians could possibly handle us in a one on one combat scenario because their environment is trying to kill them on a daily basis.

The rest of you are soft. You see this shit? This is a fucking Canadian Goose that tried to kill me. I bet half of you didn't even know that they had SPIKED BEAKS on the inside, as well as a fucking SPIKED TONGUE. This is like a daily event for us that live here. We're too polite to mention it to other people, but you could be decapitated in any moment of weakness by a low flying Canadian Goose. So keep it up, chucklefucks. Keep pushing. It doesn't matter how many rakes you think you have, because the real motherfucking fury will happen and it'll be called the DAY OF THE LEAF. Not the rake.

We'll descend down upon you like scores of leaves falling from the trees in autumn, but we'll be taking heads off like fucking Canadian Geese. BY THE SCORES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMPZTmiyfco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao thanks leaf had a nice chuckle, serious never change.

Do you seriously think that asian countries can beat the US?

leaves gonna leaf

The day of the rake is coming, whether you like it or not!

I kek'd at your post-irony poast, leaf.

autism/10

>Be elite 82nd airborne
>2003
>Get yelled at by a bunch of middle class suburbanites
>Panic
>Shit self
>Open fire
Americans are pussies

Come get some

Well, at least you resisted the urge to fuck it.

THAT IS NOT A CANADIAN GOOSE!

and don't be a pussy i had those as pets.
at least you got the bird part right.

We should fund the Geese in Canada so they can overthrow the weak leaf communist state and curb the faggotry that runs rampant there.

Canada is rightful Goose clay.

They shit everywhere. I hate them.

Loons should be our national bird. They're breathtaking.

well geez canada I didn't know you were ready for the major leagues, Just give me a moment and I'll install the mulcher attachment on my mower.

Do you want to be bagged or left to fertilize my lawn?

>Only Australians could possibly handle us
Soon

Everyone in Australia is a sophisticated city person and are far above fighting rural and suburban Canadian retards

>life as a leaf

OP is correct Canadians are tough as nuts. I once thumb-wrestled a Canadian and he started moaning and his thumb began squirting syrup, and his thumb was SPIKED. It was then I knew for sure he was Canadian , up until that point I only suspected, because he was nude, only with two maple leafs covering his nipples, and his penis was SPIKED.

My father came out and chased him off with a rake and punished me for playing with Canadians. I felt bad but I'll never forget how tough he was.

Fuck yeah cunt, we're sofistcated as fuark

kek how would this gator from florida fare vs a moose?
youtube.com/watch?v=xMPZTmiyfco

Down here in America, we have these things called "guns" that we shot wild animals and rogue Canadians with. They are quite effective. Except against the black and white fart squirrels. Shoot those at your peril.
>We'll descend down upon you like scores of leaves falling from the trees in autumn
So, fluttering ineffectually to the ground to be raked up and burned, then?

lol

I fucking hate geese, pretty funny to see one of those bastards being choked.

I love animals.... But FUCK geese. They're just mean for no god damn reason at all.

They're like the niggers of the bird world.

Fucking sky niggers

Did you fuck it and eat it? Or just fuck it? I hate spear-chuckers...

>Gators
>not salty crocs
Gators need to step up their game

>leafs
>armed
Pick 1

Can we not create a containment board for Canadians?

How have we not done this yet?

Damn u can really see the fear in its eyes 10/10

>he got attacked by a Canadian Goose

Canadian Geese?
no
Geese's Canada

oh dear god this is the funniest thing ive seen all week

A

ANYONE RESPONDING WITHOUT SAGING IS AS BAD AS THE LEAF!

This shit is clogging up a once beautiful board of truth and discussion. SAGE THOSE WHO RUIN Sup Forums!

>Goose that tried to kill me

>aussies get fucked up by emus
>leafs get fucked up by geese
So whats englands secret avian enemy?

Keep yucking it up yourself canuck, just wait til you see the NEW breed of geese we're cooking up for you...

this

>be canadian
>get attacked by a goose

Candian Geese vs emus when

lol

kek

>a bunch of full-grown Canadian geese

>choking your own goose
We get it, you love to jack off, now shut the fuck up already. You'll be cleaned on the day of the rake.

I fucking love goose. Needs a lot of salt though DESU.
Skycarp, we call them around here.
Canadia will never be great, unless you become Americans.

>Only Australians could possibly handle us in a one on one combat scenario because their environment is trying to kill them on a daily basis.
This is true Canadians are the only ones that we are slightly concerned about.

me and some buds were on the course the other day and a small flock of these fuckers came across us honking at us and flapping their wings all tough. my 915 d2 turned like 3 of their heads to vapor without even breaking a sweat.

missed me faggot

these mothafuckas still gonna fall for it

Don't you have to find a new immigrant to fuck your woman, leaf?

I have a Canadian goose that lives in my yard and loves to eat my seed.
Is this symbolic?

Rakenarok, leaf. Soon!

Cross the bridge into Detroit and observe our local niggerdom. Then go back to choking the goose or whatever it is you call jerking off.

Can't we just be friends?