Do you trust the media in your country?

Yes no? Who to trust?

Other urls found in this thread:

usvi.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no they're cucks

NO; I WANT TO BOMB THEM

No.... But

All news is spinning an opinion, not matter how fair they want (claim) to be.

Read and watch mainstream media, just question what is fact and what is conjecture.

god no

Nope the three biggest televisions are full blown anti-trump leftists.
1 National television-says the whole american nation doesn't want Trump or something like that
2The biggest most watched one-owned by a american, so much lefitst propaganda I cringe, advocates for feminism multiculturalism and cancer.
3 Owned by a greek- centrist but still leaning to the left
My answer to your question is partly.

Hell no

I don't think the media can be trusted much in any country.

Why trust the media in any Country?
A news network is a business. It's number 1 goal is to make money. If they can bend the truth to get views they will do. If they can take a bribe to make some cash they will do.

It's the easiest and most effective way to trade money for power.

Nope. The media has a clear agenda everywhere, be it entertainment or news. I can't even watch a movie without seeing bullshit.

no
but for amusement's sake i compare articles between domestic and international sites
their talent for twisting the news will never cease to impress

Gamer.

No I don't.
I get my news from watching press conferences myself and listening to the CEOs and spokemen of the companies who want to sell me things, or I listen to their own PR employees on Twitter to find out about new releases or other things that interest me.

I see zero value in having this information reported to me second hand by some cuck in an office in San Francisco who just wants to tell me how problematic everything is.

I don't give a shit about current events or mainstream politics so I don't engage in mainstream media.

No. All Finnish news sites are leftist shitholes. Especially the tax-funded one (YLE).

No it's not a business.
It's not profitable.

It's political, always.

Nope. They're leftist morons who desperately want to be the US media

They always lick politicians or speak about something when you give lot money.
French medias dislike poor people.

> who desperately want to be the US media

with all the flack the media is getting with our literal president calling our media fake news, why the FUCK would any foreign news stations want to be like Americas?

This. If I could choose, I would end YLE in a heart beat.

Nobody likes poor people.

Sage
S a g e
Egas

Poor brown cunts seem to be pretty popular lately mon ami

>it's not profitable

You are kidding right?

I dont trust anyone except the Sup Forums insiders that tell me to screen shot this

Advertisement money for the press is a fucking joke.

They need to complement it with shekels from corporations and politicians.

Ads money is a facade

Perhaps you should do some research. CNN managed to pull a billion in straight profit in 2016 alone.

>Do you trust the media in your country?

Of course.

And if I have a doubt, I'm going immediately to the DECODEX !

And after I'm sure about what I'm reading !

Hmm, yes but like all news you have to search for the thesis and antithesis to find the truth. If you focus in a specific political press, you can't trust them. You have to search for the opposite, contrast and the find what is or is not true.
TL;DR Diversify sources, then contrast them to extract the information

As it should be.

Not remotely, and neither do most other people in my country.
The only assholes that still trust the media are leftist retards who like it because it reinforces their retarded opinions based on headlines.

More than 90% of french journalists vote for left wing candidates

Based Pierre has the secret.

No.

I trust sputnik and breitbart. Also alex jones and mv lehti.

don't trust anyone, that's what I've learned.

Solipsism in one sentence

No way in hell

God no. Yle, our tax funded news organization is so blatantly leftist that it's sickening. The rest of the news is just yellow media and hitpieces.

Who to trust, that is a good question. I trust Vox Day. But for finnish politics I can't even trust my government so.. yeah. Maybe some blogs from piraattipuelue like: usvi.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/

In a diverse world full of flowers and logical meanings...YEAH !

I have some serious doubts about your "world".

Nope. They're a bunch of shills.

Even better actualy find and read the method used during data collection.

Just an example of why this is important. There was a study a while back that said most women wanted abortions to stay legal. The data did actually show this. However when I read the method and noted where they collected the data from I found that they were talking to women on the street around the corner from an abortion clinic.

Which obviously would have skewed the data. As the people in the area at the time were more likely to be using the clinic.

What I'm trying to say is don't just trust a source. Not even if they are known for their accuracy.

I trust the BBC to manipulate current events to fit their liberal narrative

I trust the BBC will choose one side to an argument like Brexit and then claim to be bypartisan

I trust the BBC will take my TV license fee every year to fund their shitty bias machine and I'll have no choice but to pay up because otherwise I'll miss out on broadcasting gold like Portillo riding about on trains

Fake news has become the new normal

In aus the Msm is really just reposts of American msm NYT huff and wapo

It could be worse, you could be mandated to pay a tax for the government run news media. Even if you don't have a television.

((They ran out of budget))

>Trusting the media jew.

Wew lad

That's the whole point. The more points of view you have the better your perseception. That's not to assume the conclusion you come to is true. But if there was any true to it. This is the best method for extracting it. Ultimate the only thing you can trust is your own experience. So the best we can really do is make an educated guess amidst a sea of disinformation.

>I trust the BBC will choose one side to an argument like Brexit and then claim to be bypartisan
this, they have been biased as long as I can recall but deny it, hypocrites.

thats without even mentioning their media blackouts during wars (argentine, kuwait/iraq.)