Is the ultimate redpill realizing that humanity cannot philosophically and logistically exist in a capacity to...

Is the ultimate redpill realizing that humanity cannot philosophically and logistically exist in a capacity to indefinitely procreate our species?
>le left wing vs right wing
>good goys vs bad goys
>theism vs atheism
>NEET vs professional
>globalism vs nationalism

It's all vapid and meaningless other than the value we circle jerk to.

Inb4 edgy nihilist.
Inb4 not my problem

Other urls found in this thread:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/Population.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Procreation of the species isn't intrinsically good.

If it were, we could be farmed en masse by aliens as a food source and as long as the population kept going up annually (due to artifical insemination, breeding programs, whatever), we would be "more successful" every year.

What is intrinsically good then?

>Is the ultimate redpill realizing that humanity cannot philosophically and logistically exist in a capacity to indefinitely procreate our species?
no that's just a fart you had in your head that you thought you'd share with your bros. the universe is going to end well before an indefinite amount of time happens.

Don't wait for the rest of us and go ahead and kill yourself.

crazy icke believes that to be the case.

What really matters is to have a good time.

Good job dismantling one word.
>le 14 words Nazi maymay
We must ensure the existence. Enjoy kicking and screaming in life the same way you were born.

Not an argument.

Neither is it intrinsically evil, but it is what all life instinctually wants.

edgy nihilist here, nature will BTFO us soon enough.

one does not simply tip the scales of balance one way.

whatever faggot you're having high school tier ideas and posting them on Sup Forums like they're profound shit

The ultimate redpill is me holding that qt in my arms while both are shooting at islamic scum.

go to bed
are you talking about the Malthusian trap?

No.

The laws of physics allow for both exponential population growth and exponential wealth per capita indefinitely.

orionsarm.com/fm_store/Population.pdf

He who cannot do math, should not do philosophy. Sort yourself out, OP.

transcending our limitations

overpopulation certainly isn't

This may be well intentioned but

Those who cannot do philosophy should not do math as proven by your comment:
>The laws of physics allow for both exponential population growth and exponential wealth per capita indefinitely.
I hope I'm misunderstanding you because this statement is fundamentally flawed logic. You need to take a phil 101 course

>The laws of physics allow for both exponential population growth
>Earth has finite resources
I don't think you know math either.

No, you just have objectively false axioms.

The laws of physics allow exponential population and wealth per capita growth indefinitely.

Concepts like heat death that you have bouncing around in your head are false. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Read the link. Educate yourself. Quit shitposting.

>Welcome to Orion's Arm, a scenario set thousands of years in the future where civilization spans the stars. Godlike ascended intelligences rule vast interstellar empires, and lesser factions seek to carve out their own dominions through intrigue and conquest.
quality science link you got there friendo.

Not an argument. Learn how to do math so you can read the actual paper then get back to us so you can have a reality based conversation rather than intuitively grasping like an ape.

link the paper from an actual scientific source not a sci-fi game scenario website and I might not consider you a complete moron.

til then I don't see why I should waste time.

this faggot kys

Most of those divisions don't exist in Japan.

Im interested in why you think the 2nd law is false. I wasnt thinking about heat death but that is a good point. Since it is considered one of those laws of physics.

>The laws of physics allow exponential population and wealth per capita growth indefinitely.

What I think you are doing is a fallacy of models as far as population growth. As far as "wealth" is concerned that is actual nonsense. Physics doesn't deal with any concept of economic wealth creation.

Also a false axiom is oxymoron. What do you mean by this?

I will livestream it if you show me some references.

Here me out

Space will change everything

in comparison to what we will have in a few thousand years, culture on earth is nothing. Imagine an entire planet of people who live under a trump dynasty

imagine a planet of liberals who worship clinton's immortalized floating head in a jar

Yes, hillarys

we will have immortallity, and the abillity to reach other earth like planets in our life time

ill be ten bucks on it

and my rarest pepe

pic not my rarest pepe (of course) but i do smoke and play accordion, so its my favorite pepe