So white people, you don't like immigrants? In that case when do you plan to leave our planet?

So white people, you don't like immigrants? In that case when do you plan to leave our planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Physical_characteristics
bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519
youtu.be/To_RJ_mPNqM?t=189
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You may use the word subhuman if you wish, we don't like subhumans intruding on our territory.

>"native Americans" are originally from the Americas

WEW
E
W

this bait is bad and you should feel bad

> semitic/arab taking up half of europe
> neanderthals
wew lad

DONT TAKE THE BAIT!

If you have to post, make sure you sage.

You can make Sup Forums great again! I just need YOU to SAGE!

In what way is Neanderthal not white? Pretty sure they were very very white.

i would leave right now if i could

>white people don't have a homeland

Think again fuckers

Anyone who unironically posts an Occupy Democrats picture needs to be gassed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

We were the first to domesticate the horse, the first to create chariots, and conquered the rest of the entire world just because we felt like it. Half the middle east and india still echoes our Aryan name

we also founded China, egypt, iran, india, the West, and may have went to the new world

>may

maymay

whites are so fucking based lol look at niggers use white technology to try describing to us why we're shit

topographical evidence of maps and shit

This was a serious question. It's my understanding that whiteness was pretty much exclusively a neanderthal thing and we just cross bred with their tiny brained, violent, pale, redheaded, freckled asses.

>white

I have bad news for you: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Physical_characteristics

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al.(2014), Mathieson et al. (2015) : they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[18][5] Surprisingly, given their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.

>Sup Forums
>great
>again

It's a septic tank whose only purpose is to keep you shits out of the rest of Sup Forums.

>>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al.(2014), Mathieson et al. (2015) : they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[18][5] Surprisingly, given their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.

I dont believe it. blue eyes began as a mutation around the black sea, the exact area where the Yamna culture is located

All of their descendants too share blue/green eyes with light hair

Look at some Iranians and afghanis, and even some (north) indians if you dont believe me

>neanderthals
oh boy here we go

>I dont believe it. blue eyes began as a mutation around the black sea

That was debunked a long time ago. Get with the times. There were already Euro hunter gatherers who had light eyes. It may date even as far as Neanderthals as there are primates and other animals in nature who exhibit the blue eye mutation sometimes as well: bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519

white peoples

WE

youtu.be/To_RJ_mPNqM?t=189

nothing in the source actually says that they had blue eyes

Untermenschen cannot claim ownership.

WERE

>bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519

>Hunter-gatherer European had blue eyes and dark skin

Really, nigger?

abbos in australia were considered flaura and fauna until the 1960s, the only reason native americans weren't is because our ancestors cared enough to change it. if it were up to me you'd be allowed to run around and do indian stuff as long as it didnt bother the white man, or join higher white society and become more learned, more scientific, more prosperous, and join the ranks of history. the revival is coming, our ranks are growing. the white race will experience an awakening and we will stop being cucked by globalism. they who want to join our glorious ranks, may they stand by us. but the feminists, the social justice warriors, will be ignored and ostracized as the traitors they are. the west will rise again

>flaura

If we did, you leeches would start dying off and want to come to where we are at.

ARYANS

I mean the scientific study not the article you dumb hue nigger

> deutschcebag

N SHIT

We wuz Aliens.

>tfw you find out ancient aliens are real
>tfw you find out it was unironically whites who built
>tfw intergalactic kangz

Stay mad wog.

>Amerilard can't read

Surprise, surprise.

>he's not behind 7 proxies

not an argument

And the next rebellious white teenager who calls other white people "white people"because a rebellion against the parents in 2017 is boring if you are really really edgy you are rebellious against their race..so deep

next time i hear that i'm going to say "white people... didn't they invent gravity? i use that shit all the time" and if they look at me aghast i'll just tell them that's how they sound to white people because i am so over what other people think of me

If that was the purpose it failed spectacularly. If anything Sup Forums, its views and memes have spread across Sup Forums even more.

The Swazi just represents the four directions turning in a circle; Neolithic existentialism...the native peoples were not Proto Nazis BUT if you look at costume and instruments and dance of the whiteish Siberian people you will find it very similar to the Navajo or Apache people.

I know they have a picture of a white man on here but they are really talking about niggers. Back when nigs werent counted as people America had higher literacy rates than all european countries.

Really fires up your synapses

i wouldnt pull weight on countrys brazil. thats a fight your going to lose.

False. The Spanish were the first people to ever colonize my country.

i'dturn her ass into puddin', if i were one of 'em there doggun' pedosexuals. instead i'll just leave that image in yer 'ed

>implying neanderthal is a race
>implying whites dont orrignite in europe

>your going to lose
>your

newsflash neanderthals are white people, you can find neanderthal dna in scandinavian whitey

So where do we come from then? WE WUZ ALEINS N SHIEET

and you can find the typical burger in a burger store eating as much shitty hormone-soaked meat as he can until he growns moobs and loses track of where his dick is

Uruguay is Italian. The Spaniard descendants are all castizos/mesitzos.

>other races are so shit they can't even maintain their territory against people with no homeland

>white people
Nope. You can't say that anymore. We identify as People of Light now.

All white people should go to an exoplanet in the future. Let's see how long it takes till these shitskins are back to the medieval times.

Then, 100 years later the whites should blow up planet earth. Then we don't have to explain how retarded some humans could be to aliens.

WE WHITES WERE THE REMNANTS OF THE ATLANTEAN REMNANTS OF THE INTERGALACTERIC CIVILIZATION SENT BY YAKUB TO OPPRESS THE COLORED PEOPLE

It was the innovation of the blacks, neanderthals, arabs that landed humankind on the moon too - looks like we can't fallback there either

blame genghis

2030 is when you land on Mars

Around the same time lockheed's fusion reaction is ready.

50MW beam cannon by 2045?

War against Earth in 2080?

>Moderately light

In other words they were the first stages of white people.

Way to skew the facts you feces throwing monkey.

We aren't southern hueland.

I'm talking about the fact that there were no native cities, settlements, or farms in Uruguay. Some hunter-gatherers passed by every now and then, but they never stayed, there were no permanent settlements.

The first city ever founded in the history of the country, counting all races, was Spanish.

I wasn't making the point that Uruguay wasn't Italian, but since you brought it up, I'll say that there were very, very few natives here for the Spanish to mix with. Also, Italian-Uruguayan means at least partly Italian, so a guy who is 3/4ths Spanish and 1/4th Italian could still be considereded Italio-Uruguayan, and become an Italian citizen, which bloats the numbers.

if i could i would. you think i wanna be stuck around you retards? as soon as we can terreform mars i'll happily either go or give it to you. the sooner i can get away from you the sooner we can progress properly

thats right, we are a minority :^)

I like how they put actual ethnic groups everywhere, and the just added NEANDERTHAL for some reason.
I mean, we all know it's because of the neanderthals white people are so fucking awesome, but that's still our land.

In any case, Mars is waiting for us anyway, and then we'll blow up this piece of shit planet.

Technically all non Africans have a significant amount of Neanderthal DNA

I am indo-european therefore aryan therefore not-white

>implying white people aren't neanderthals

Why do you think white people OWE you something? Is is just to hide the fact that you are unable to take care of yourself? God knows the jew media is totally on your side since you are parroting their talking point indicating a successful brain washing of yourself. You can come to my house if you want. Wouldn't be the first niggers teeth I've knocked out.

Top bait mate, obligatory >>>reddit

>1 post by this ID

>In that case when do you plan to leave our planet?

Are you implying if we find a way to do it, you shills wont complain about it?

It looks like they are talking about God himself.

I'm not sure we even know what colour skin neanderthals had.

However scientists did a study of thousands of ancient european remains and placed the mutation that created white skin in homo-sapiens at around 8000 years ago, which means the neanderthals were long gone by the time the first white homo-sapiens appeared.

> First civilizations to get the technology, resources, and knowledge to create globe-spanning empires happened to be majority-white
> A small group of wealthy people in these empires directed the peasants who just wanted a better life to do the dirty work
> white people are inherently evil

Fucking nailed it. All the other races settled for mere multi-continental empires.