I've Noticed Far too Much Poor Grammar on Sup Forums Lately

Why is typing "could of, should of, would of" now a thing?

Would, could, should HAVE.

Is this AAVE?

Agreed. I think if we were able to make our grammer get more better then it would help us communicate our ideas twice as effective.

He didn't need a 'that' between 'everything' and 'you'.

I think you both could leave my grammer alone. She's a deer old lady.

remember when the term "grammar nazi" was used uniroincally?

Its the cheap shills

Its a discworld thing

>literal grammar nazis

The abomination of the English language Americans "speak" is a joke anyways.

They should separate this infantile gibberish from the British language. The average American knows about 600 words, while a British citizen knows up to 20000.

i reckon i know more than that

Putin doesn't pay me enough to care about grammar.

>I think if we were able to make our grammer get more better then it would help us communicate our ideas twice as effective.

Probably bait, but you butchered that sentence.

could've fold me.

Chinese government doesn't pay me enough to care about my grammar

Just whom'st do you think you are OP?!

Would have, could have, should have.***

stfu you autist idgaf about your "cause"

lol, upvoted

influx of spics, nogs, and normies

Also Sup Forums isn't actually a high IQ board, everyone just LARPs about their 145 IQ meanwhile they haven't figured out that shitposting for 5 hours a day isn't going to get them anywhere

shut up durka durka

I'm in school to be a teacher. Whom'st is to say what is and what is not proper grammer?

>5 hours a day

Filthy casual.

It is part of the same brainwashing as the
>xmas
instead of Christmas and
>happy new years
Instead of Happy new year!

It's mostly an american problem m8. The example you gave I see and hear all the time, but it's not as glaring as "on accident".

>ON purpose
>BY accident

>in school
>teacher
choose one

The relative pronoun is optional there but that's a matter of style.

We've been infested with pewdiepie's faggot followers. The whole board has been fucking awful.

As a German, you are too arrogant to realise that anyone from an ethnic or national group, whose members commonly butcher the English language as follows, "I am working here since five years", doesn't have standing to criticise anyone's English proficiency.

some of the greatest thinkers and writers were bad at spelling. its like da vinci said, 'you should prefer a good scientist without literary abilities than a literate one without scientific skills.'

hitler couldn't even get into art school, and he couldn't make it in architecture because he sucked at math lol what a bitter dumbass

no

Phone posters are the real problem here. Moot should just rangeban the mobile networks.

Yo dis rite here be truth

Y'all accept that shit ya here?

We bout ending tis shit ass whyte systim

Just quote them with "RIP English", and then ignore them after that!

Problem solved.

>mfw two intelligent four grammer
>mfw posting on an malaysian kite flying forum not a english classroom
>mfw (You) should go beck too leddit

DESU im just lazy senpai

Should of paid attention in meme school

Sup Forums is a multicultural and diverse board.
What needs to be tackled on is the people using asterisks instead of greentexting and who unironically type ''first post best post''.
Those are Redditors.

i shit post from sundown to sunup and I do it for free

question to enriched burgers: is niggerspeak tolerated during classes? for example answering questions, written exercises, presentations

There has been a lot of bad grammar all over the place, not just on this board. Just take a look at the common style of communication between people in their twenties. It's gibberish mixed with emoticons and a lot of "thought pauses" written as countless full stops.

I do agree with you, but it sucks to spell things correctly using phone sometimes.

eбaть ты

It's absolutely a positive that pointing out bad spelling isn't seen as a valid counterargument here. There are lots of highly insightful but poorly written posts.

But I agree that there should be more social pressure on NATIVE English speakers to write properly.

It's a natural extension of the iron pill. We are committed to better ourselves at the micro-level in order to better our nations on the macro-level.

Also, sort yourself out.

Go back, cunt. How about, as well as grammar, we ban everyone who is critical of Trump, or ban Canadians. Fucking reddit, hate you spastic cunts with a passion.