Are you free?

Are you free?

Other urls found in this thread:

object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/human-freedom-index-files/human-freedom-index-2016-updated-2.pdf
index.hu/gazdasag/2016/12/29/novekedes_gdp_matolcsy_jovore_felrobban_a_magyar_gazdasag/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why isn't USA red?

Nope. $20/hr.

what a retarded diagram

>usa
>free

Realistically it should all be red

>Europe
>get arrested for denying the holocaust or shit-talking muslims

>Brazil
>Get put in the worst prison system on the planet alongside rapists and drug gangs if you say something rayciss
>Can't own guns

>american education

>American """"""""""freedom""""""""""

>Europe
>fuck personal defense

Mexico and Colombia aren't free, but Egypt is?

Also:

>based Namibia best Africa

>Europe
>free

Yeah no.

how free are we though?

Same reason Germany isn't. The illusion of freedom.

You are free to go fish my cod or starve, codnigger

>Croatia
>Free
pick one nigger

>america free press
>not dictatorship

Murrica is going to be around 70-80 in 2018: object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/human-freedom-index-files/human-freedom-index-2016-updated-2.pdf

Probably accurate in the 90s
>be burger
>wear red cap to college
>face expulsion

I WANT TO
BREAK FREEE

>Europe
>free

I'm not free to leave my fucking house without being watch by cameras

>Russia
>Dictatorship

Why? You have nice bubble there.

I can only pick one nigger?

I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free

Where's your opposition?

In jail or dead?

>russia
>not dictatorship

>hungaristan
>free
my sides

But life goes on

:(

Of course the opposition is in jail. The opposition is filled with communists

Every single "free" country is a shithole

Also, how is Ukraine free? 10% of their country is under occupation topkek

>US
>Free
Kek

t. fletó

gyurcsótány = szarbán = zázrivecz gabriella = libajnai

You are free to work for free

Nice! 330,000,000 people in the US and you have a meme picture with 15 media stories.

BTFO may never recover oh fuck I might as well move to Germany to avoid mass jailings HELP!

>basically a map of the west, its allies and partial allies in yellow/green vs its enemies in red
Really makes you think.

>Ukraine
>partly free
nope, total jew occupation

>indon
>partly free
Not anymore, we are red now.

no u

t. vona ibn abdullah

>total jew occupation
Only Crimea

>In the Philippines
>Duterte is losing the drug war

>we're not as rich as literally the richest 5% on the planet :((((
>omg this sucks soooo muuuuch :((((
cmon boy

>Philippines
>Drug war that has no effect

Nope

In 2017, nobody in any country is really 'free' by any classical definition of the term.

BUT... in America most people are more free than elsewhere in the world, and often by a significant margin.

In America there are pockets of totalitarianism (college campuses, blue cities, etc.), and there are plenty of stories of authorities overstepping their bounds or insane court decisions -- but these are stories because they're generally the exception, although that has started to change.

Most of us in this country outside of college students are still able to own guns, speak our minds, eat what we want, freely associate, own property, and participate in the political process. Which is more than can be said of 90% of the people in the world, including Europe.

Do we still have a lot to fix? Yes, and hopefully we will do that. But I'd still consider America to be free, especially if we're speaking relatively. Less so in absolute terms, and certainly less than we used to be. But I think with Trump hacking away at the media, academia, and the government agencies we have a good shot at getting it back.

Apukád is része a 200 milliárdos új-zélandi fejlesztési hitelnek, vagy csak szimpla trafikos?

Crimea is not Ukraine

Apukám egész nap egy fadobozban fekszik, már vagy 20 éve.

Sajnálom hogy a szomszédok megtalálták a III/III-as tagságiát

ikr?
that was his name before the sex change :D
we're the poorest in the whole EU, thanks szarbán
:D

Funny coming from a Pole, when your country is next on Putin's annex list.

Will you then be saying that Poland is actually part of Russia too?

>yellow=free
>green=almost free
Nice color shilling you've got there

Since Putin can set up your presidents, he doesn't need any Eastern Europe countries

Asszem beadta a kulcsot a mája a sok piálás után.
>we're the poorest in the whole EU
Not even close. Stop basing your world view on 444 propaganda and playing the victim card. We're not as rich as literally the richest of the planet but that doesn't mean we're doing bad. This is like the audi owner complaining that he's not as rich as bill gates.

LIVE FREE BROTHERS

I cannot question the veracity of some event from 80 years ago without being arrested.
So no, I am not free.

>muh 444
says the guy from magyar idők... I'll tell you a little secret: every non-governmental source says the same about our economy dying slowly, because you know, we get more financial support from the EU than our GDP growth is...

>2004

He may have set up Trump, but he sure as hell does not have a good control on him.

That's bullshit though
index.hu/gazdasag/2016/12/29/novekedes_gdp_matolcsy_jovore_felrobban_a_magyar_gazdasag/

whats the deal with Russia?
have you watched too much mainstream media again?

>ukraine
>partly free
AHAHAHAHA
Yeah, those guys who get in prison for 'household-level separatism', aka shit-talking the government, sure are free.

matolcsy is still a governmental source tho

And yeah stop reading 444. That's literally communist propaganda.

> Sweden
> Not dictatorship

Good joke Jens

>Samu János, a Concorde elemzési üzletágának vezetője és Gárgyán Eszter, a Citi elemzője
At least read the article you cuck

Denzel.

multiply it by 2 and your statement will be true
yeah, more fidesz proxies

This map is a fucking joke. Gernamy and UK free?
Did anybody from the goverment asked your opinion when they decidoed to import subhumans to entertaion your women? Don't think so. """"DEMOCRACY""""

>everyone that I don't like is literally FIDESZ
>fletó's guide to political discussion

>Denzel
Freeman is the shit

>implying gyurcsótány isn't simply controlled opposition at this pont
>being this fucking naive
kek

>Sweden
>UK
>free
>can't even go outside in certain areas without getting robbed/raped/murdered

I mean at least I can shoot em

Who do you want then? There's not many options left. If you say lmp I'm gonna laugh in your face.

AHAHA holy shit Mongolia

I want a bloody revolution, leaving every single politician HANGED FOR TREASON so the future ones will not dare to be corrupt bitches

You seriously think Sweden of all places is crime infested?

>coming from an american hahahahah

by what key are they classified?
there is no freedom anymore, the state has you by the balls unless you're a criminal
there's no freedom regarding:
-children
-income
-free choice (pension, healthcare, education)
-commerce (money)
-property (taxation)

So you're just being edgy and won't show up to vote anyways. Cool.

Ezt a posztot még a nemzetközi hitelminősítők is elismerik

I won't vote for politicians who only pretend to be opponents of each other to steal our hard earned money.

What does free man in these days at all.... It will be more correct if it was "democracy". Nobody is truly free.

Pontosan, csak nyugat és észak európa van jobb helyzetben. De ők szó szerint mindenkinél jobb helyzetben vannak.
Ok, that's good for me, the least people vote the more my vote counts. Especially if you would've voted against Orbán :^)

Free as a bird :^)

>If you dont like muslims you are a jew

This is what you sound like. I wish Fletó was fucking shot, so people would stop pointing fingers at him every time a billion dollar embezzlement is shown in the press

People dont hate the Fidesz because they love migrants so much, they hate them because they are thieving murderers who lie and laugh in our fucking face, and all the masochistic cucks defend them for free

The whole migrant thing isnt even true, you cant walk through Budapest without constant bulgarian, chinese, romanian and other chatter from disgusting subhumans. I would bet we have at least 500,000 illegal immigrants, but if the number was 1 million, I wouldnt be surprised either

>Free as a bird :^)

More like, free as a turd :^)

this inflames my autism
the colours should be in order you faggot

>your vote counting
>in a rigged commie election
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>south africa, pakistan
>free

wew lad

why isnt Serbia red? Just because we vote every 4 years doesnt mean that we elect somebody who isnt behaving like a dictator

>they are thieving murderers who lie and laugh in our fucking face
So just like every other politician. If you don't like that why don't you run for prime minister.
>The whole migrant thing isnt even true
Because it's misrepresented in the liberal media. Hungary never had problems with migrants, what we don't want is unchecked masses from north africa. Which is a completely sensible stance but somehow it's being a literal nazi for liberals.
>you cant walk through Budapest without constant bulgarian, chinese, romanian and other chatter from disgusting subhumans
So what? Let them chatter if they want. As long as they don't want to blow trainstations up and molest women en masse at new years eve then they're free to work and chatter all they want.
>Orbán is a communist
That's a new one. Guess I'll add it to the list with literally Hitler, gypsy, kike and the rest.

Very

I fixed it for you OP.

You are not free if you can't shit in the streets.

same here bro
>Hungary never had problems with migrants
do u even trianon
/thread
kek