>Mosul Jan 24
i.imgur.com/tNEiXr7.jpg

Developments Feb18
>Tu-95 bombs ISIS in Raqqa
>SAA 15km from Palmyra
>SDF liberate prison on the outskirts of Raqqa city
>UsAF propels SDF in taking Balash,Bir Adman,Jarwan villages
>SAA ambush insurgents at Jobar district in E Damascus
>Journalist: IDF enter Syrian territory to fight jihadist who came to close to comfort
>SAA begin important offensive in E Damascus suburbs of Al-Qaboun and Barzeh
>SAA foils IS attack in Deir Ezzor
>IS attempts to halt SAA advance by flooding east Aleppo villages
>British commander: Kurds will take ISIS-held Raqqa, not Turkey
>Pakistani forces exterminate 100+ jihadists in Afghanistan
>Scores of Sudanese, Emirati soldiers killed by Houthi missile strike in W Yemen-near Mocha Port
>IS kills 17 Afghan Army soldiers

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/metehancan_web_MOA/
twitter.com/sommervillebbc
twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/833250068207640576
twitter.com/AkEl_Saruman/status/833261442535133184
youtube.com/watch?v=AIxJuloziBw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars#Genetic_studies
youtube.com/watch?v=W5yHCdiGX-c
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-schoolboy-9-stands-up-9814314
dlvr.it/NQJt12
twitter.com/southfronteng/status/833292828604108800
youtube.com/watch?v=_05xrHV1cXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITT: Beautiful Israeli Clay that will never ever be Syrian again.

all the isis nasheed, enjoy

archive.org/details/metehancan_web_MOA/

>Egyptians don't into Jihad

They just Jihad at home.

Reminder than the great pyramids will be destroyed in our lifetime.

FRESH
E Homs Feb 18

Duolingo teaches the important stuff.

KEKKK

Why don't Jewish settlers move there instead of bulldozing Palestinian homes?

habbening in West Mosul

did the Iraqis even cross the Tigris yet

a very tiny minority.
very tiny.
less than 1000 per 80 million

and we have no idea how many foreign fighters there are in the sinai. we simply assume they are egyptian.

#Iraq federal police units closing on Al-Ghazlani military base & #Mosul International airport after liberating 5 villages.

Don't think so, it looks like they're closing in from the South though.

You can follow the BBC's embedded yesman journalist on the Mosul front line here

twitter.com/sommervillebbc

West Mosul operation is a go.

they will not cross the tigris, is easier to attack from the west and south of mosul and do the same they did in east mosul

Quentin Sommerville @sommervillebbc 1h1 hour ago

Bits of car bomb, all over. (Boot for scale)

jews are like kurds and blacks, its all about "gibs me dat" without actually contribution anything

Holy shit those are some neat pics

ES captured an emir of ISIS in al-bab; his name is Abu Ibrahim al-Faransi

Nothing spectacular

Quentin Sommerville Verified account
@sommervillebbc

We're being told an IS drone has dropped a grenade. Iraqi forces firing back.

They will complete the work of Al-Aziz Uthman
At least I already saw them in person

wew

does that mean he's """french""" ?

ES soldiers probably gave him head or started worshipping him. There's no way he would have such shit-eating grin otherwise

why would i delete it?

idk man, wouldnt it be fransi if he was french?

have no idea, maybe because they didnt beat him up yet

>this is what the average Frenchman will look like in 2050

VHS sexy af

bulpups are nice for cqc situation i guess

Or at least that he came form french. He's probably a sandnigger but it's really hard to tell you people apart

Iraqi Day

@iraqi_day

#Iraqi Army helicopters beautifully destroying #ISIS fighters and vehicles around west Tal Afar #Mosul.

>VIDEO

he looks pretty white actually

Ah yeah mb, but I don't speak any of those languages so who knows maybe it's how they write it

notice the """ around french

Jews are far greater than us. We(anatolians) literally adopted our conquerors culture and language.

Anatolia=Land of Cucks
Anatolians=Major Cucks

Were Hittie
Were Greek
Now Turk

I assure if anyone else get power in anatolia and cement it for sometime, cuck anatolians would adop it as well.

good lord.

thats not shrapnel.

this is shrapnel.

humvee eating shrapnel.

hitite autist detected

france = fransa in turkish, so there is no "a" in between f and r, maybe in arabic they spell it like "faransa" or something

Nice rifle

They work just as well in engagements @150m+ too

>t. Ex-RAN serviceman

>Hittite.

didn't they cease to exist thousands of years ago? still have fans tho.

>maybe in arabic they spell it like "faransa" or something
According to Google Translate; yes, they do

yeah i know, barrel length stays same but overall length of rifle gets smaller, its a really nice idea tbqh, i dont understand why not more people use such designs

yeah but some people claim modern anatolian turks are actually hittites, bunch of autists. yeah sure we have the admixture but its really negligible

hes french then kek. i read a small infographic months ago and according to it majority of isis foreign fighters come from france actually lol.

strafing in infrared

Not a majority, but a high number per capita. And the highest number in Europe, since we're one of the most populous country in Europe.

Or something like that. Belgium has a higher number per capita.

That's good, may they all die there.

>implying you aren't muslim greeks

So did the philistines, until the name was needed again to make it seem like it was a continuous people.

philistine = palestine

belgiums people join ypg as far as i know because they have a huge kurd population, for france from what i ve read they are generally algerians and tunisians, not actual frencmen of course.

i am not, supposedly both my parents are yörüks, ethnic turks.

They manage to convert some white retards with videos, but yes, mostly shitskin.

culture is no more.
but the gentics is still there.

from what i've read, people often adopt new cultures but the genetics stay the same in most cases. there are few cases where wholesale genetic replacement occurs

They can and will do both.

>ethnic turks
So you are slant-eyed asian?

And where's the video?

lelgium has x3 times more people per capita joining daesh (than France)

supposedly after 1071 battle between seljuk turks and byzantines, turkish tribes started to flow into anatolia a lot, i ve read about 300k "tents" settled in various places in anatolia and local populace started to assimilate as well. in a princeton or stanford paper it actually writes local greeks and shit welcomed turkish rule because the were really under pressure of byzantines due to high tax and bad administration. so they chose to assimilate into turks rather than to stay with byzantines.

i am pretty slant eyed, not as much as a chinese though. i even had problems while i was having that eye surgery, doctor complained about my eyes being too slant for the machine kek

idk much about that

Kek

twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/833250068207640576

Some azeri looks like uzbeks, btw.

So they're taking potshots at random cars?

Looks like a cheap Tavor knockoff. Which it is.

i guess so, it wasnt really beutiful to watch at so i cut it in the middle

yeah supposedly azeris are left overs from khazars in the crime region, thats why they have some jew population as well unlike anatolian turks.

Anyone has the shrapnel video but on youtube ?

which one?

turkish artillery shelling al-bab and bzaah regions

twitter.com/AkEl_Saruman/status/833261442535133184

>that shrapnel video
Yeah the famous shrapnel video that everyone knows and have on its PC

So Bzaah is under ISIS control?

>supposedly azeris are left overs from khazars
Supposed by who? It cant be because khazars held no power there. Dagestans and some others North Caucassian tribes maybe.

this shrapnel vid. i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=AIxJuloziBw

That one. Thx Some guy were talking about it a few posts earlier so I assumed you would understand

from some places i read, they are pretty much all in turkish though, azeris were around here before seljuk turks (us) came to iran. then if they are also turkish only option is that they are left overs from khazars couple of centuries ago. khazars had a jew diaspora and some people claim azerbaijanis are leftovers of khazar turks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars#Genetic_studies

have no idea, it just says al-bab and bzaah regions, it maybe bzaah countryside as well

man that really fucked up side of the jeep

Wew lad that timing, thanks.

Looks like a Tavor cross with a FAMAS, the result looking better than the two imo

The real name of that emir : Jonathan Jeffrey.

sory forgot link

see

Still doesn't beat ISIS' Jeep Space Program:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5yHCdiGX-c

famas has its optic mount pretty high, idk how its a good design at all.

best bullpup desing is still aug imho

the roman empire collapsed mainly because roman citizens no longer wanted to be roman. this is a phenomenon that occurred across the former empire.

Inflation was running at double digits for more than a century before it ceased to exist.

tax collectors for instance were appointed by the governor. if they did not collect enough ( because the people had nothing left ) then the govenor was responsible for paying the shortfall from his own money.

with inflation the burden got worse every year. tax collectors actually fled into exile - they were going to lose friends anyway, but running away was easier than paying every ones taxes.

people would claim not to be roman simply because it altered their tax burden - and the state had long since ceased to provide services, it was just an elitists tool to collect cash.

early stages of Kurdish space program.

But instead of chimps they use moderates.

yeah this is pretty much the deal. same thing happened to late ottos as well i suppose.

the author of the said paper claimed majority of the turk immigrants still chose nomadic life, wandering from place to place but overtime locals assimilated into turks as well a lot. thats why many different "advanced" farming techniques were lost since turks werent really into farming but many unknown husbandry techniques were introduced etc.

whats quite funny is that they enacted laws, which meant that when they caught a tax collector who had run away, they did not seek to punish him. they merely reinstated him to his position - his inability to escape his fate was punishment enough.

For all the praise that Western culture heaps upon the Romans (engineering, logistics, discipline, law), they were just simple peasants who got lucky in gathering an empire (right time and circumstances) and like simple peasants they acted: abusing the soil year after year without letting it lie fallow and revitalize. They were rapists in the truest sense of the word - once plunder and conquest could not fuel their empire, they turned to cannibalizing it.

The Romans were doomed from the moment Romulus took the plow to hand to mark the pomerium.

Guys, do you have amaq news in telegram?

the airport and all the buildings around it have been flattened and that place is now an atgm shooting gallery

not sure why theyre so keen on goin there but I hope theyve got a better plan than to just show up with a bunch of humveees and start suppressing

what do they teach about gobekli tepe in turkey?

from what little I know of it, it seems to be the birth place ( or one of them ) of monotheistic religion, or at least the end phase of hunter gatherer nature worship.

I've seen some speculative writings that link it to post ice age religious practice elsewhere further north.

and apparently gobekli tepe is just one of many similar structures.

>shock and horror as 9 year old boy stands up in class and pledges allegiance to Abu Bakr Al Baghadi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BRITBONGS FIX YOUR SHIT

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-schoolboy-9-stands-up-9814314

agreed. environmental degradation fucked plenty of ancient civs.

the greeks chopped down all the trees, left their country barren and rocky

the mesopotamians chopped down so many trees that they desertificated lots of iraq - their irrigation schemes caused the water table to rise to the surface, bringing with it a thick crust of salt.

these salt flats still cover parts of iraq. a multi thousand year scar on the landscape.

in the americas, there is evidence of the moche ( i think ) culture suffering a similar fate, for similar reason.

Only we, the modern people are truly pure and in tune with nature. for we can do nothing wrong.

You literally cant make this shit up. I choked on cookie right now.

dude looks like a heartless motherfucker
also white af, but eyes betray him

Are you ok?

>Haroon even played an ISIS video game in which players much stage an attack on an airport.

What game?

>attack on an airport
Are you thinking what Im thinking

ARMA 3?

Journalists like to make up bullshit along the line

but the story is most likely real

SouthFront
@southfronteng

Iraqi Forces Launch Operation To Liberate Western Mosul From ISIS, Liberate 5 Villages South Of City dlvr.it/NQJt12

twitter.com/southfronteng/status/833292828604108800

heres some SAA fun from last year

youtube.com/watch?v=_05xrHV1cXA

Even more now. This is the last gain atm.

Holy fuck its a slaughter of ISIS retards. That is fucking gruesome though.

Nothing of value was lost.