Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtu.be/e-BZylziBKI
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It doesn`t exist anymore.

its america

Sad, it really is. Not the tech level, but the cooperation of all the whites in making a beautiful place.

Are Russians trying to become the new leafs, or are all these Russian flags JIDF?

Dammit, South Africa, stop being so right.

My feels! My only weakness... How did you know?!

Sup Forums doesn't exist there

Not multicultural enough

Well meme'd rabbi

A society like that quickly forgets that the rest of the world is full of enemies. It would only be stable on a world with no minorities.

Absolutely shit tier technology

All the horseshit in the streets

This too and it did

There is still places like this, except for the horses of course. Reminds me of a rich neighborhood in France or Italy.

Truth. Nor is it likely to any time soon, as in within our lifetimes.

I don't see any diversity, and as we all know diversity is utterly essential for some reason.

Yea nah, the pic is great if you belonged to the 1% of the population who could afford a living standard like that

• No air conditioning
• No cultural diversity
• No WIFI
• No American flags on the Moon and Mars.
• No microwaves
• No hentai
• No monster trucks
• Streets full of horse piss and shit
• No short skirts or chics with their tiddies hanging out.
This place is a hellscape. 0/10 do not want

>has never left the basement
What kind of man complains about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

horse shit everywhere

Into my heart on air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

s-stop it

>No storm drains
>Streets too narrow for cars (this is mostly a bad thing because you can't move product through the town)
>Horse shit in the streets

Cam we meme Sup Forums into being a traditionalist board? That'd be great
Also imagine us from going Conservative-Libertarian-NatSoc-Monarchist, that would make Sup Forums the ultimate red pilled site

First post, saddest post
;~;

also, you might want to get a new keyboard. Your apostrophe has been put on backwards

I live in rural Australia for part of the year and it is just as you describe, except for the horse piss & shit. They use trail bikes now, not horses.

Smells like shit

>Cam we meme Sup Forums into being a traditionalist board?
Not enough white people for that. Sup Forums is a (((civic natcuck))) board now.

Its nice being able to drive my car to the next town at 100km/hr in 30 minutes instead of the journey taking an entire day

Admit it the society and %white was good but the lack of even basic motor vehicles was shit as well as lack in medical technology

That looks cozy, but I bet the region where most people live would look like dumps.

Fuck, that hurt.

>France or Italy
So i'm taking it that you haven't been to these countries recently ....right?

No vibrant people of color.
Too many whites, needs some diversity.

Fuck you this is the 'good' part, the 'bad' part had adults and children working for 70+ hours in a shitty factory with no points of life at all.

>were raised on television demoralization propaganda
Are most yuropeans condemned from birth to have Leftist blackpills up their asses?

youtu.be/e-BZylziBKI
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

Bull-shit. Although I hate liberals and their ideology (which is saneless) Detroit has fallen because the 'big three' could not keep up the city no more.

>ad adults and children working for 70+ hours in a shitty factory
Sounds nice, at least they had jobs.
>with no points of life at all.
So nothing has changed?

> implying you could withstand working 70+ hours in a shitty factory without killing yourself after 3 weeks.

You actually think quality of life is now worse for the majority of people?

Horses and carriages.
Too much variance between building designs even when they're right next to each other.
White hats.
Skinny trees.
Brown roads.
Ugly people.
Primitive.

2/10.

In 100 years people will look at photos from today's cities and ask on Sup Forums to find a flaw.

You imported niggers for slave labor and then you set them free.

>(((Rosa Luxemburg))) Strasse
By the time anyone finds that nostalgic, there won't be anymore Internet, because internet is haram.

>conflating American liberalism with ideological liberalism

>You actually think quality of life is now worse for the majority of people?
I didn't say that.
But I think the cons you pointed out are exaggerated.

I think a lot of people would rather have a simple factory job then do some of the terrible jobs that the poor is forced to do nowadays.
Telemarketing, for example.

Women are too exposed.

At telemarketing you do not die form CO. After 9 to 5 (or bit longer) you go back home and relax a bit. You look forward to weekend, to hang out with friends and have the type of life you work for.

At the times mentioned by OP, people worked, to live, to be able to maintain work. There was no looking forward to weekend, there was barely freedom (in the cities I am talking about BTW!) for the workers. The children they breed had the exact same perspective in life as their families so any type of growth in wealth was impossible.

Capitalism is nature, but a human is able to turn it into a system not meant for humans. The form of capitalism we experience now is so much better than these days.

The good portraits bring nostalgic feelings, but this is with every type of case in life.

Moral: be happy with how things are now, compared to how it has been.

I have and he is right.

But there are shit parts just as well