Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.
The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Old pasta is old.

SAGE and ignore, folks

I'll take the bait

POO
IN
KOO (RAN)

i

Tldr
You raided Europe for decades on your shitty jihads thus creating first crusades.
Eat shit and die subhuman.

am

not

hey person with common sense here, islam is a political ideology

debu

I'm eating pork and wiping my ass with pages of the kewran mohamUMAD?

Frustrating isn't it.

All whites did was enable your shitty backwards death cult to shit out as many muslim turds as possible.

Trump says no more, you and your fellow browns will die of starvation or droned.

Enjoy, you had a good run.

What shitty common sense is that? Are you against all political ideologies?

I see shitskins haven't still discovered the toilet. Or is that your kitchen?

>It was you who divided up the land
>the west created shia and sunni Islam
cool story faggot

It's my special toilet-paper that I use only on special pooccasions

We know, (((some people))) are fueling fire to this feud. We are working on it. But Islam still has no place in the west.

No dude, they literally... I don't even know how to describe it. Before they encountered the West, they had no idea of borders or something, so the West had to draw their borders for them, putting Shia and Sunni in the same countries by mistake. The story never made any sense to me.

you're actually right

except for your use of the word "islamophobic"

We caused Persia to convert from Zoroastrianism to Islam too, apparently.

Delicious pasta, must eat

Those fuckin Jews tricked us again. You know what the rats are like. White people are very timid and easy manipulated into war. Make it 110.

aye, it has absolutely nothing to do with the religon of peace

mashallah brother Mohammed

You're not a Muslim! All the Pakis can't spell as well as you do.

Who cares about the Palestinians, they're rats and I hope the Jews wipe them out.

doesn't change the fact you're subhuman animals you dumb ape. even if we didn't interbene and give you all that modernity has to offer, you'd still wallow in your own shit, eat with your hands and wipe your ass with your hand. we will kill all of you, no way back now.

Does anybody have the spurdo version?

Islamaphobic assumes fear....

And your wrong, most Islamism has routes in European Supremacist thinking... that took hold amongst Arab Nationalists at the end and just after WW1... that turned into a form of Communism. . . . where the ideas of 1 culture, 1 society was adopted into Wahabbism..

And who saved Muslims in Bosnia etc?
It certianly weren't Muslim nations.

I got some bad news for you

The middle east is set to double in the next decades. "whites" are stagnating

anyway, couldn't you bomb them closer to home? why bomb them so they come to you? Have you read Confessions Of A Economic Hitman?

Jews aren't westerners.

Sage.

So your saying we should send you all back to your home lands fuck off and never deal with you people ever again? I'm all for it.