Why do the protesters at the new HWNDU have the same signs from the Project Veritas videos with Bob Creamer?

Why do the protesters at the new HWNDU have the same signs from the Project Veritas videos with Bob Creamer?

Because Jews hate wasting hard theived money on new signs when these signs are perfectly reasonable.

yellow signs have gone back to Reagan

No one in NM seems to have the dedication to keep the stream comfy...

Also why are the threads getting deleted?hwndu is definitely political. But i guess mods can argue that its technically raiding, which isnt allowed.

If you look at the picture in the top right you can tell that they are trying to make it seem like this has no connection to Hillary. There is no reason for them to be mentioning Hillary while protesting President Trump. It is a feeble attempt to portray themselves as a grassroots movement. It's actually pretty pathetic.

they've been deleting them since the start, but the mod who's doing it goes to sleep early, so the night time is pretty undisturbed

Mods confirmed leftists paid to keep all of us confined in this board while they push their agenda...notice as soon as we start making things happen irl they shut us down

MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

What a faggot mod, nothing better to do than delete HWNDU threads

TITS AHOYYYY

Udders

Faggot spit on tge camera

HWNDU 1 - Paperboy as the villain
HWNDU 2 - Creamer
HWNDU 3 - Soros
HWNDU 4 - ???

Some chick just flashed her PERFECT TITS

And then her boyfriend spit on the camera

Nice rack

This is how it is

those look unnatural

HE SPIT ON US

Oh and the guy flashed his dick too.

That was fun.

that beaner just spit on the cam
disgusting
throw him over the wall

he spit on the cam. really american rude of him :(

Fucking subhumans

Literally nothing on right now.

fucking spics, man

Those are the whitest beaners I've ever seen.

This is going to be so different from HWNDU NY.

That was more coherent and organized.

This is going to be more suburban and chaotic and tweakery, with lots of giggling stoners.

Guitar guy was pretty good.

Based chaos metalheads were my favorite tonight, /ourguys/ potentially?

clearly White-hispanics

that dude is a spic, the girl is white

Based

they were ourguys

Chicanos.

After a couple generations they look like that. Kind of these lighter, skinnier Mexicans with a kind of 'clubby' aesthetic. Real materialistic, or they try to seem white and go hipster or punk.

I already don't like this.

This isn't cozy. Someone please go and destroy the cam, new mexico is shit.

with massive amount of methhead beaner punks

and licking the cam will transfer all sorts of stds

putinthumbsup.webm

wtf did you expect. New mexico has spanish people and we don't treat shit we don't like nicely unlike the new yorkers

Yeah, def ourguys. Dropping redpills.

And dude said he lives right in the area and is going to use it as his personal stream now.

nice tits

>stoners
ABQ is full of junkies and methheads and degenerate Indians.

I expect at least 1 shooting before it's closed.

He should have busted out a few more verses, damn, there was a lot of potential for a new character. Hope he comes back.

I guess I have different taste.

Season 1 was too nerdy anime camwhore-y. A bunch of tryhards trying to kiss up to the viewer.

This is more atmospheric and chaotic and drugged out. Much more my style.

could have been the new Adidasbro

i may go just to put shit on the cam.I am going to be on the news

spanish man flings shit at cam

That is good though. Right? Let the aztec boil to the top to show that the fable of the noble savage is a complete farce.

it is only a matter of time until the memes are upon us

doing no fap and those are way too nice, fug man

I do have to agree that NY is WAY better...better cam placement, lots of room, more dedicated sophisticated Sup Forumsacks

The new /ourguys/ so far seem like fame hungry newfags that dont have a good message other than
>lets do an inside joke my friends will get so we can laugh later, and so i can get famous on Sup Forums xdxdxd
Cancer. Hopefully it changes once more people find out

You can raise your asshole that far up? Maybe take a stepladder? GODSPEED.

Season 1 was fine, it was alot warmer than New Mexico when it came to our guys, since they were all young and had no friends

here, it's rough and tougher

it's Meth vs Injuns vs spics, and our guys are in the crossfire

I'm on day 12 now. I'm absolutely dying

think about it like this

she's a white girl getting dicked by a spic gangster

All we're gonna get here is degenerate mulatos.

Our guys in NY had SOUL.

Just wank when you want to.

t. Judas

>tfw had to go 2 months after my dick surgery

I feel the opposite. I feel like the NY people pandered a lot whereas this is more just a bunch of loose cannon crazy drugged freaks entertaining themselves. So much funner to me than some reddit guy getting up close and trying to win us over.

If I were American I would personally see to it that the fuckers who are responsible for manufacturing these protests are on the wrong end of an AR15

>a bunch of tryhards

user every /ourguy/ so far in NM has tryharded to replicate old characters...none are original

We have dj part 2, cia guy part 2, greaser user part 2

Next you're gonna see a fat guy an asian tween and a fit hairy mudskin walk into the camera...

Be more original faggots

Yeah, Season 1 was safe for mild-mannered nerds.

This is more the jungle. Crazy drugged out chaotic anons can hang, but the atmosphere is pretty rough and all the craziness will drown you out if you want to just get all cozy and intimate like last time.

been flirting good with this girl recently, because of that I wake up with the biggest boner everyday, fucking shit man. Gotta hold it in til i smash man. fuck
>that bitch
>white

fucking slut trying to divide my pant zipper.

>tfw Baked Alaska get's robbed by the beaners

tits out for pepe

I have holidays now so I'm not seeing any girls for a week

Just fuck my shit up senpai. I'm not gong to last. Sorry Jesus.

I feel an actual death happening. Should be fun!

I'm supposed to be starting a new job tomorrow, but due to my social anxiety, I'm dropping out, even before it's started.

Good job the Spin-off has started, now I can waste my life away one more time.

Thanks Obama.

Also, they looked like good breasts.

upon further examination, i stand corrected

I dunno. The priest and his redpilled girlfriend were really unique.

And the chaotic evil cackling metalhead guys.

I feel like it's a different vibe, and I don't see tryhard really, just a bunch of people who are much more unhinged and rough (which is the southwestern style)

why is HWNDU always next to a liberal arts college?

And this

To make sure /ourguys/ are always outnumbered

this is next to a holocaust store and a movie theater

is that it all out?

dude is fucking tiny

We need to brainstorm some way to secretly make HWNDU threads. Maybe some sort of symbol in the OP?

kinda liking this new edition of HWNDU.
Seems like the women are more likely to flash a tit or fuck someone on cam.
Looking forward to the days to come Sup Forums

I agree, the new /ourguys/ seem so chaotic and fun. Complete reversal of what we've been watching.

if you jerk off to pure things like trees or art your soul wont be tainted bro

i think youre just looking straight doing the barrel of it.

>Whites
>New Mexico
choose one

>mfw i thought those spics were gonna fuck on cam

Well, no need for the cuck crowd to be worried about girls wanting to be MEX'd

(although this girl is pretty hot)

Yeah, I was thinking this.

Like we can have a fake topic but using a certain image/symbol.

no, his balls arent out, he's limp
even for limp, that's babydick tier

I don't know man, I still feel like shit afterwards no matter what

I'm listening to church chants now, hopefully God's eye will prevent me from touching myself

Idk, i live in California LA (bad side), so i probably just dont like it cause im used to it. Liked it better when the uptight NY sjws were trying there hardest to keep composer...here it seems like it'll get violent wayy too fast and get shut down before anything really happens worth mentioning

To each there own i guess

It's in between 4+ colleges

I can hear someone off-camera

He got an erection solely to make this statement?

I've looked down the barrel of a cock many times. The issue here isn't length, but girth. He has the pennis of a pencils.

someone's smoking some diamonds nearby

all luck to ye bro

Someone is spraypaintin somefin...

That's just the rain and wind, user.

i could give that spiccet a better dicking than her chicano boyfriend, Tbh

BEST SPINOFF

This. We also need to make sure everyone goes to the same backup place if that fag mod is back tonight. Our operatives in the field need to know where to find us.

When is our Emperor going to let Magistrate Sessions go medieval on these fucking Communists?

Benis :DDDD

Just a question...

I was banned from making a HWNDU thread in early February, and the ban was released on the 11th. When I made my first post today, it told me I was banned for a completely false reason in December.

What did they mean by this?

nuff said

If for no other reason, I think this new season is fascinating because after the last one, we get to see kind of the definitive difference between the Eastern and Western US cultures. The contrast even so far has really been so illustrative of the differences.

East Coast is more uptight and composed and organized. Southwest is kind of laid back yet rough and rowdy, hippie-ish but also gangsta with a lot of meth in the mix, and mental issues. And racial tensions.