Trump needs donations?

Why does a billionaire who is also the President need donations?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/14/fox-news-poll-voters-divided-over-trump-in-first-presidential-report-card.html
google.com/search?q=judicial watch trump travel&oq=judicial watch trump travel&aqs=chrome..69i57.4466j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
google.com/search?q=melania new york costs&oq=melania new york costs&aqs=chrome..69i57.5485j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
snopes.com/trump-filed-reelection-stop-political-speech-nonprofits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He literally done a rally yesterday. What do you think paid for it?

Because he's not the only one with an interest in his campaign.

Amerifats are dumb and will donate too lol

if its true he is based and hes gonna get millions

British debtor colony doesn't understand how wealth works. Sounds legit.

It's genius, obviously.

He will use the money to continue having Presidential Rallies on his weekends.

AND by not using public funds, the media will be unable to criticize him for using taxes.

PURE GENIUS.

To make his own newspaper

>everything he does is genius

that's why his approvals are lower than any past president in recent history.

Just like how he had 1% chance to win in the polls

Even for trolling, that's a poor effort

With CNN

Isn't this illegal?

>caring about polls. When will they learn?

Oy vey give me shekels goy I'll fight CNN for reporting the news!

I think this past election showed polls mean nothing.

> (((News)))

Eat those fake polling numbers from the fake news outlets (fox, cnn, msnbc, ect..)

Rmember hillary is 98% likely to win goy!

LISTEN. TO. MY. OUTRAGE.

Stay cucked leaf.

We will maple your life soon. Just wait.

Legally, It's campaign fundraising. He already filed with the FEC as a presidential candidate for 2020.

>a few state polls were off by 1-5 points, that mean Trump's approval rating must be 99%.

You're talking about models, not polls. Even if we added 5 points to his approvals, he would still be the lowest in history.

According to Fox News and Rasmussen as well.

>Not knowing that state and national averages were accurate within 1-3 points

Even if the approvals were off by 10 points, he would still be shit.

I think he's going to use these "campaign funds" to do more rallies

looks like he pulled a Bernie, folks

Because you don't stay rich by spending your own money, dumbass

That's some bullshit. Can you imagine any other president doing that? Scummy move

well, If Fox news and MSNBC agreed on something, I'd say it's true.

I'm assuming the money's going to mid-term elections, probably why he's doing a PR campaign too

He filed with the FEC as a presidential candidate 5 hours after he took office.

This means that non profits can not take out negative adds against him or they risk losing their non profit status.

What I am impressed with is the fact he had this planned out before he took presidency, he effectively stopped paid propaganda from non profits before they had a chance to put out negative information.

You stupid nigger they are all owner by the same ruling class.

They all work in unison, try to find one network that says something nice about trump (like not taking the annual salary) and then doesn't follow up with a snark anecdote.

They are all cucked.

Fuck fake news and fuck you.

Fox Business guy just said he spent 5 million dollars of taxpayers money for his rally at Florida alone. And then another 4 million for his third visit to Mar-A-Lago. If Obama had done this, would you support him just like you did with Trump general for his rallies?

very fake news

most of his supporters are poor rural retards. It's sad to see them being treated this way. No wall, no ban, jobs arent coming back but they have to donate for the conman

This, Rupert Murdoch plays the "villain" with his news organisations but he was pushing for a pipeline through Syria like the rest of the nasty globalist cunts. They are all friendly with each other. People need to stop thinking Fox or The Sun belongs to friends. The right does not have friends in the media

Like he did tons of times campaigning for Hillary Clinton, and for his reelection in 2012.

He did you dumby.

Hawaiian trips, a multitude of vacations with golf expenses, and non needed trips abroad.

>literally campaigned for the Democrat elected runner up l, an act NEVER DONE BY A PREVIOUS PRESIDENT BEFORE.

WHO PAID FOR THIS? HE SURE AS HELL DIDN'T.

Nope
>foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/14/fox-news-poll-voters-divided-over-trump-in-first-presidential-report-card.html

because he's a conman, that's what they do

Judicial Watch estimated that Obama-related travel expenses totaled nearly $20 million over eight years.

But based on the first four weeks, Trump’s presidency appears on track to cost hundreds of millions of dollars more.

Source (pick whatever you want. Left or right news source, they're all saying the same thing. Trump is wasting taxpayers money) : google.com/search?q=judicial watch trump travel&oq=judicial watch trump travel&aqs=chrome..69i57.4466j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Yay, this means more rallies!
AWOO!!

>Thinking MSNBC and FOX news work together in unison.

Trump supporters have gone insane.

We are going to take the media down with no refunds!!!

fox is fake news, fuck off shill.

Fox News : On Saturday, Trump’s sons Eric and Don Jr., with their Secret Service details in tow, will be nearly 8,000 miles away in the United Arab Emirates, attending the grand opening of a Trump-brand golf resort in the “Beverly Hills of Dubai.”

Meanwhile, New York police will keep watch outside Trump Tower in Manhattan, the chosen home of first lady Melania Trump and son Barron. And the tiny township of Bedminster, N.J., is preparing for the daunting prospect that the local Trump golf course will serve as a sort of northern White House for as many as 10 weekends a year.

Barely a month into the Trump presidency, the unusually elaborate lifestyle of America’s new first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for past presidents — a price tag that, based on past assessments of presidential travel and security costs, could balloon into the hundreds of millions of dollars over the course of a four-year term.

In New York, the city is paying $500,000 a day to guard Trump Tower, according to police officials’ estimates, an amount that could reach $183 million a year.

This month, Fox News reported that Secret Service and U.S. Embassy staffers paid nearly $2,00,000 in hotel-room bills to support Eric Trump’s trip to promote a Trump-brand condo tower in Uruguay.

“This is an expensive way to conduct business, and the president should recognize that,” said Tom Fitton, president of the conservative group Judicial Watch, which closely tracked President Barack Obama’s family vacation costs and said that it intends to continue the effort for the Trump administration. Fox News host Sean Hannity "I think it's a disgrace. Why is he doing this?"

Still the worst.

Oklahoma is the best hat

t. Texan

He didn't become rich by giving money away and his presidency is necessary in order to advance his business empire for many decades.

So in 8 years of Obama presidency, the former president spent 20 mil dollars. Melania Trump is on track to spend 100 mill dollars a year for her lifestyle in New York City

Source : google.com/search?q=melania new york costs&oq=melania new york costs&aqs=chrome..69i57.5485j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Pick any source that you want. Left or right

He's trying to catch as much as he can before he get impeached and run with the money.

disgusting, we cannot let this man get the nuclear codes!!

Sure

He's already plotting his run in 2020. Every other candidate will file in 2019 because they don't want to be under scrutiny for 4 years. He's hoping to have an unassailable lead in fundraising by the time anyone else even begins. Genius.

>wahhhhhh

>I'm a Cruz missile now guise

Hahahaha we are maga'ing, maybe we'll send some freedom your way fag.

FAKE NEWS

your a little guy huh

Fake news.

snopes.com/trump-filed-reelection-stop-political-speech-nonprofits/

This is stupid. His security detail alone costs millions per day. You can't expect the president not to travel anywhere. (((they))) just want to trap him in the White House all day.

SURELY the boys at the CIA can help him out here and send some of their 1000 yard stare mother fuckers to go talk to the media poofters and tell them to pull their heads in

20 million over 8 years. this is impossible

You need resources to fight a war. And make no mistake, this is a war.

And the word media is used lightly

Flying down to Florida every weekend in order to get your luxury resort on international news is not necessary either.

And how much money do you think the resort makes every time the presidential gravy train rolls into town?

>Dems spend 1 billion in smears only to find that nothing sticks to Trump except gold, women and funky hair
>find out he's already started his campaign up again for 2020 just because he loves doing it
>they have to deal with an endless Trump campaign for the next 4 years

According to whom? The same liberal media that said he was losing in all polls and had 1% chance of winning?

I'm sure he is about to drop out any day now.

>they have to deal with an endless Trump campaign for the next 4 years

This is the thing i love the most

At least we aren't Malaysian.

Secret service might order some room service. Being the gravy boat he is, what do you think the MSM reaction'll be later on when they call him on it, and he just pays the government back for his spending?

Just because you take a non-point and re-type it using all caps and periods between every word does not mean that your non-argument is now successful.

He was wining and dining Shinzo Abe last week. He's hoping to make a trade deal and this is how it's done in business.

>nearly $20 million over eight years.
Bullshit, his Cuba trip cost more than that.

can I donate
I'll give him enough dollarydoos for 35 freedombux

well its about fucking time that trump was sick of the left wing media shitting on him for everything he does.

Your so naive, like a little child.

>he just pays the government back for his spending
>being this delusional

At least not polls that are skewed to have 70% Democrat responses

And around we go again, this wouldn't be an issue if he released his tax returns and divested from his businesses. But it's all going to kept in a cloak of mystery. And there's no reason why all that couldn't be done in Washington.

>no wall
>no ban
What? the walls already underway and the ban can't be stopped.

even if it was it wouldn't be trumps fault.

It's apparently $90m over 8 years.

>No wall, no ban, jobs arent coming back
>1 month in office
fuck your fake news

>still quoting polls

Have I ever told you... The definition of insanity?

Can you prove they aren't doing the same with his approval ratings? Such as asking people in the same areas that voted Hillary what they think of Trump? You're not to good at 20d chess friendo.

Sorry 97 million.

Absolute fucking retards, every one of you. Polls over how people will vote in the election are not binding, people can change vote or not show at all.
Approval ratings are just that.
You really are head-bangingly stupid, mouthbreathing, meme-spouting imbeciles of the worst kind.

The models drew their conclusion based off the biased polls.

>Fox News host Sean Hannity "I think it's a disgrace. Why is he doing this?"

lol literally ungoogleable. more fake news

Yea the media didn't predict the rural and suburban retards to be THIS stupid. Congratulations I guess.

>Approval ratings are just that.

Oh so people don't need to be asked how they feel about a Trump presidency the statistics just magicked themselves into existence.
good b8 you fucking tard, sage.

Another genius move
>does what is necessary and not what is popular

>being this triggered that your flawed methodology and misrepresentation of statistical empirical results doesn't fly anymore

hahahaha yass fuck you """""experts"""""

>MSNBC and Fox news working in unison to fake approval rating polls

Anyone who thinks this is naive or retarded.

For a model to be wrong, they'd have to give him a 0% chance of winning. They all gave him anywhere from 1-30%. polls were only off by on average of 1-3 points. Pretty normal margin.

Shit like this is why people are so fucking done with the left

>believing polls

It's like you've been asleep the last year and a half.

1-30% sounds like a huge margin, one far too large to be a norm in any statistical sense. Sounds like some BS pulled out the ass of the media, again.

DRUMPFTARDS WILL DEFEND THIS HAHAHAHA

His Nimbleness is playing 4D chess. Again. All Hail to our God Emperor.

i dont even understand why you are commenting
dont you have free memes to make for shillary ?

Because the polls are literally rigged. We found this out on election night.

>Why does a billionaire who is also the President need donations?

the donations go to the GOP

>Why does a billionaire who is also the President need donations?

if he used public funds to attack the media, people would sperg out even more