youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
youtube.com/watch?v=K8n-9LlWomc
truetorahjews.org
businessinsider.de/britain-new-anti-semitism-definition-2016-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>your cunt
israel.
>do you support Israel
they take shekels from my salery and took 3 years of my life so i guess yes.

>Israel is the only proven solution to the Muslim problem
you know there's muslims serving in the IDF ?.like in my military service i was at a military funeral where allah ackbar was chanted.
israel is not antimuslim or antianything it is exclusively pro israel and that's it.

When are you going to return the Kingdom of Jerusalem to it's rightful owners?

also
>dumb sloot that never fires a rifle in her life posing like a retard
>cant hold it properly
>no uniform shirt\pants
>hair isnt gathered
0/10 would tell rasar about her shenanigans and have her do the shit work on the base for a week.

Ok let them actually fight for once. I'll watch

Daily reminder Jews are waging holy war on Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

youtube.com/watch?v=K8n-9LlWomc

>The Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem was a crusader state established in the Southern Levant in 1099 after the First Crusade. The kingdom lasted nearly two hundred years, from 1099 until 1291
so its some cucksader shit ?, dude they were basically the christian version of ISIS\hamas\hezballah and the whole history of the crusades is filled with them either getting killed by doing stupid shit of pillaging and murdering .

Nope. Sure don't.

Real Jews don't either.

truetorahjews.org

Canada plz

Mathias Rex is that you?

Nigga that orthodox jew is pro Trump and defended him after that video was taken

Israel caused the Muslim problem to earn support for it's actions.

I do not have to take a side, other than my own nations. Neither israel kikes or 'slimes are my ally.

we dont need to trump is his own greatest enemy
>electing a dumbass with 0 political experience , has never served in the army and is famous for twitter fights and a tv show to be the president of 300 million people.
yea seems smart to me.

I saw the footage of him afterward. He was ass-kissing.

good goyim

You are a newfag.

Have any questions about Sup Forums? I'll be happy to spoonfeed you.

If not, lurk more.

You're not supposed to be so obvious, Moshe.
Israel is the cause of the Muslim problem.

>>Israel is the only proven solution to the Muslim problem

Fuck off. Israel succeeds because only 0.0009% have hang ups about killing hostile foreigners.

If you didn't have 50% of the western adult population Infected with altruism, Then you'd have a similar situation to that of Israel

why can't Jordan be the "palestinian state" when the population is already 60-70% 'ethnic palestinians?'

>telling someone who has been lurking since 2007 to lurk more
also cucksaders were retarded religicucks and Sup Forums is anti religicuckery, you dont want hijabs in your country do you?

>your cunt

That's an Sup Forums meme get that shit out of here.

Why do the Dead Sea Scrolls contradict what the current "modern" tanukh has written about the Scroll of Isaiah?

because they assimilated , they identify as jordanians now and even they hate palestinians.its like in burgerland where normal blacks with jobs and families hating on BLM professional victim blacks.

nobody gives a shit senpai.
if you're unhappy with it write your own scrolls.

Israel is the CAUSE of the Muslim problem, Eliminate Israel and we eliminate Both problems.

no.. the only solution for the muslim problem is the jew, stop sending them over!
actually, we will only know peace on this earth when we whipe them both out of existence , that day will be the liberation of our slavery and we can go on to make this rock in space great again

so you basically clean puke with shit.
fucking Cucknada

>why are a bunch of ancient scrolls that nobody knew about until the 20th century not included in the tanakh?

GEE WHAT A GREAT QUESTION, SURELY THIS WILL TROUBLE THE GREATEST SCHOLARS OF BIBLICAL EXEGESIS

It's ok kikebros, antisemitism isn't more than a meme now. We know who the real enemy is

No you misunderstand my question.

The Dead Sea Scrolls are the buried scrolls, and with them was an ancient scroll of Isaiah.

Until then, people denied the Book of Daniel and often said that it was made up afterwards.

Dead Sea Scrolls disproved that.

The Dead Sea Scrolls also contradict the modern translation of the book of Isaiah that the Jews say is true.

GTFO newfag

Your greatest ally has done nothing wrong

I like Israelis yes

Are they or greatest ally? No Britain is.

Cool it with the settlements

But the Book of Isaiah is included in the tanukh. But the Dead Sea Scroll translation contradicts the translation of current Orthodox Jews.

Sono qui dal 2008, newfag tua mamma

but not dude those scrolls and books are incorrect, i found a new scroll that says you're a faggot and suck cock daily, that is the one true scroll.
also the translation contradicts the assertion that your mom is not a wore.

why is that no tits french sloot so hot

>antisemitism isn't more than a meme now
NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

Britain is the worst ally. They tricked your country into fighting the Germany. You faggot nigger American pig. Kys.

israel would be the solution if it stopped sucking saudi arabias cock

>Unable to discuss the Dead Sea Scrolls

You can't make fun of Christians if you're scared to discuss the Dead Sea Scrolls and expect to be taken seriously.

Muslim are the answer to the jewish problem

>oy yey israel isn't so bad r-right
>think about the muslims they surely come here without our help hehe
>think about m-muh 6 gorillasionszusunsillion
>bad goyim I s-show you idf is best here cheerypicked women

Jonny were you left my gas barrel?

christians are retarded because they believe in retarded weird gods and shit. discussing scrolls is retarded because any shitposter living 2000 years ago can write whatever he likes on some scroll and drop it somehwere and cucks like you take hims seriously.
there's simply nothing interesting or relevant to anyone living now on any scrolls found in some shithole.

We'll retake Baldwin's Holy Kingdom once we retake our glorious Constantinople. Just you wait, jews.

The proven solution to Saladin's spawn is the Crusader's sword. Amem.

Nukes are the answer to both problems.

Yes...only the tv show..not the turned himself into a billionaire part..

>discussing scrolls is retarded because any shitposter living 2000 years ago can write whatever he likes on some scroll and drop it somehwere and cucks like you take hims seriously
ok then leave Palestina now kike bc since i know, mommy UN gave it to you thanks to a fucking book written 2000+ years ago

Nukes are the answer to both the Semitic sand-niggers and their kike brothers.

> let in all these Muslims goy, what are you, a Nazi
> oy vey let me (((help))) you with the Muslim solution goy I'm the only one that can

>Renowned Jewish Archaeologists accept the Dead Sea Scrolls

>They even go so far as to demand that the scrolls are sent to Israel to be preserved

They are totally some random scrolls though right?

Pic related.

No the jude is cause of the problem.

The Jude is the enemy of all free man.

Me no speak ching chong

Muslims are the only solution to the jew problem.

which qualifies him to run companies and do shit in finance, not be the fucking president.
for fuck sake he didnt know what the nuclear triad was and is uninformed on so many things a president should have years of experience with that there's no question he's unqualified.

no one gives a shit about old books

>archaeologists are doing their job
that's great, maybe they find something and we'll add it to the history books.other then that no one cares.
what the fuck is written there that you care about it so much and what does it have to do with the thread ?.

good goy now watch your ship getting attacked

>no one gives a shit about old books
your whole existence as a country is based on a book retard

>that's great, maybe they find something and we'll add it to the history books

They did.

They found that Isaiah 9:6 says the followng.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace

no its not you dumb fuck,its based on a nation of people with a shared culture and traditions like any other nation state.
i could find an old book that says all hot women should suck my dick does that mean its not valid,everyone should obey it and suck my dick ?.

You can't even say heil Hitler in your own country you cuck

>For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace
sounds like typical religicuck incoherent rambling. how is it t relevant to the thread ?.

fair enough

>sounds like typical religicuck incoherent rambling. how is it t relevant to the thread ?.

It's what the Scroll of the Prophet Isaiah says.

Actually, Muslims are Israel's answer to the European problem

The only way Israel came into existence, was through the UK during both world wars. UK gave permission to settle in Palestine after WW1 as part of the deal for the help of USA. Same thing happened for recognizing Israel as a state.

You are not allowed to criticize Israel, the jew or the holocaust their entire state is based upon in some countries.

The Jews are master dividers anyway, taking that into thought: a large group of the "silent" population see the effects of cultural degradation, the problem with muslim immigrants and thus vote for a change that promises to protect from these problems.

Yet: Wilders, Trump, etc, are all Israel shills. Bankers and thus Jews want those immigrants to be in Europe for some unclear reason. These people would never got as much votes as they did now without the mass-immigration and the sudden uprising of subcultures like tumblrinas, BLM etc.

Don't be fooled for thinking that "voting for the best for my country" will change anything. Democracy is beyond what people think and want it to be.

>semites are the answer to the semite problem

that's like saying the mexican cartels are a solution to the mexican cartels

w-what makes you think that goy?

proof that germans are going nazi again. totaliterian government meddling with citizen's lives and oppressive censorship laws all over again.
fuckin israelis get arrested for doing the roman salute as a joke, a salute that isnt affiliated with anything\any organization and predates any idea of germany as one nation is now somehow not in the list of things furer merkel approves of.

>israel fights with arabs
>more muslim refugees in europe

seems legit

This.

>what the scroll of cuckman mccuckingson says is important

well the scroll of the shitposter user says you're off the rails senpai.

probably if Abrahm wrote it, there would be a very long line of people outside your door.
this is what religion do to fucktards, including you.
following your argument i could agree with a dozen of friends to adopt the same costumes, culture and tradition and found Anonland without anyone allowed to say a word.

GAS ALL KIKES!!!!!

>well the scroll of the shitposter user says you're off the rails senpai.

Are you not a Religious Jew?

Do you not believe in your own religion?

The Muslim shit was needed in the first place so the West would pay attention to the Middle East (and invest in Israel)

OP is pushing false dichotomy. Neither have our interests at heart

>following your argument i could agree with a dozen of friends to adopt the same costumes, culture and tradition and found Anonland without anyone allowed to say a word.
you absolutely can,that's how all nations everywhere started .
>probably if Abrahm wrote it, there would be a very long line of people outside your door.
this is what religion do to fucktards, including you.
how is that religicuck different from that other religicuck ?.

The jew in your first video is not an orthodox jew; it's a marxist with a veneer of judiasm.

>your own religion
how the fuck is some religion 'mine' ? that's moronic .

>how the fuck is some religion 'mine' ? that's moronic .

You're a Jew.

So Judaism is your religion.

Do you not follow it?

She has Sabbatian-Frankist channels on her "related channels" tab.

all religicuck belongs to the same subhuman category, too scared to accept a world without any god.
>you absolutely can,that's how all nations everywhere started
no, nations started when someone stronger took the control over a land, there is no traditions or culture involved. that defines the IDENTITY of an ethnic group, not its right to own a land, so shut up and be grateful that USA made that horrible mistake to give Palestina to you kikes

>inb4 oy vey we keep control over middle-east
middle-east can't be more unstable, you are useless retards always asking for more power and land

i never said im a jew you dumb fuck.
what do you just assume everyone prays to gods and has some book that tells them how to live like you ?.

Those are pure heretics.

The UK is the best goy, even better than its burger son

businessinsider.de/britain-new-anti-semitism-definition-2016-12

That's what I'm saying.

Communism is simply Sabbatianism in political/economic form.

Actually it's the other way around. Islam is the answer to the jewish problem.

>no, nations started when someone stronger took the control over a land
nope, you may start a sovereign state that way but that's not a nation.
a nation is a group of people that may or may not have its own sovereign state, most modern sovereign states belong to some nation.

also what the fuck are you rambling about mideast instability like its israel's responsibility. it is each sovereign state's responsibility to ensure stability within its own borders.

no, you will pay
that will only make more refugees, fuck off. we need stable muslim leadership not foreign expansionists

>he would take shitskin rapists over jews

how is this not cuck behavior?

I own that gun in tan, I need to bring it to a gun shop because the charging handle isn't taking in a round properly. Though if I set up the reloader I can load it just fine. Otherwise the thing is awesome as shit. People have complained that the gas gets in their eyes but it hasn't affected me at all. I do wear shooting glasses though.

I want to buy that foregrip but I the time I checked online I didn't see it.

Waste

In which case your problems are all about to be solved , apparently.

Enjoy your rape and jihad, at least you solved your Jewish problem hurrr durrr.

The jews are the reason the shitskins come here in the first place.

>Muslims
>Worse than Jews
Not even close

you know the muslims are going to out breed you and they say goodbye to your country

the civilian semi variant ?. i only used the variant that's shorter then OPs pic like 4 times in a range and i find the recoil on it wierd. honestly most people prefer our M16A1s.

Only if Israel is willing to give it's women to us.

They fuck up every other country, it's only fair.