DRUMPF CAUGHT LYING (AGAIN) AT RALLY!

DRUMPF ABSOLUTELY BTFO! HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?!
businessinsider.com/trump-cited-a-nonexistent-incident-in-sweden-during-his-rally-on-saturday-2017-2
>President Donald Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden while talking about the relationship between terror attacks and refugees around the world during a rally in Melbourne, Florida, on Saturday.
>"You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden ... Sweden ... who would believe this? Sweden, they took in large numbers, they are having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening Brussels, you look at what's happening all over the world," Trump said.
>No incident occurred in Sweden on Friday night.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/02/17/syrian-refugee-filmed-taking-part-in-mass-execution-is-jailed-for-life-in-sweden-6453828/
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't you have anything better to do?

He never stated that an incident occurred. He saw a piece on fox last night that showed the stuff going on in Sweden. His intent was that we know what happens when countries bring in many refugees and last night we saw what is happening in Sweden. He just said it like a retard and media interpreted it in the way that makes him look bad. Once the media does this and spreads the word, everyone who didn't actually watch the rally follows suit in their belief.

This happened multiple times during the campaign. Remember when the media said he was calling for someone to assassinate Hillary?

Say the line, shill

>He saw a piece on fox last night
Your president really is just one walking joke, isn't he?

surprising absolutely no one...

He meant to say 'what's happening *at* night in Sweden'. But it's good that he named the Swede.

I read that Trump said something about an incident in Sweden but i haven't heard or read anything.

Could he had mistaken Sweden and Switzerland? or Sweden and Ucraine since we got almost the same colors in the flags?

Hes a joke you and the rest of the world have to acknowledge everyday for the next 4 years :^)

>Could he had mistaken
Trump is never mistaken, ever you fake news fucking shill CUNT

Nah he just watched something on FOX news the night before, so naturally he believed it and had to use it as an argument for his travel ban nonsense.

the best part is when the worst accusations disappear within a week. It would be great to see trump sue for defamation constantly, and just bring up the cases he wins every single rally

The article's author

I wonder when it will be too tiresome. All your late night comedians must be exhausted by now

>writing fiction you'll never read

We had this thread earlier, the business insider article is fake news, the day before yesterday there was a Swedish news article showing a refugee committed a war atrocity in syria on video and was living in Sweden on government benefits.

He was arrested only after people could corroborate that was the guy.

metro.co.uk/2017/02/17/syrian-refugee-filmed-taking-part-in-mass-execution-is-jailed-for-life-in-sweden-6453828/

There's also a few other refugee related crimes that happened that day but it's not exactly uncommon.

Also, you are using a reddit shill image.

>File: Screenshot_20170219-071842.png (1.27 MB, 1440x2560)
>1.27 MB, 1440x2560

DO YOU NEED TO FKING LINK SUCH A LARGE FKING PICTURE WHICH LOADS SLOWLY AND TAKES UP BANDWIDTH AND MY TIME? ASSHOLE?

MAKE WHITE PEOPLE AFRAID AGAIN.

Nah, they're still loving it. It's the audiences who are tired of it. Trump Russia jokes are the new Bush low IQ jokes. Normal people are already sick of it.

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
>There's nothing wrong with being the rape capital of the Western world and only being beaten in the world by ONE AFRICAN COUNTRY

>gatestoneinstitute.org
>literally incompetent hacks blogging their fantasies

That's an odd way to write 8

>th-they just m-made up the numbers
Google "Sweden rape crisis" and you'll find a bunch of results, buddy

Google "flat earth" and you'll find a bunch of results, friendo

That's not an argument. Dispute those numbers

I love how people like you think that because a few hundred thousand people -who already would never vote Trump- watch the ∞th hitpiece on Trump, it means his approval is tanking.
Same with Reddit.
A bunch of liberal anti-Trumpers who vote their ∞th shitty anti-Trump thread to the top of their echochamber and then think everyone is in agreement with them.

You do know that openly supporting Trump is social suicide?
It's because anti-Trumpers don't need to be afraid of voicing their opinion, that you hear it everywhere.
In the mean time, you're just pushing Trump-voters away.

I'm gonna laugh so hard when the next elections (both European and American) are going to go the same way as Trump's.

>A bunch of nazi Trumpers who bump their ∞th shitty anti-Trump thread to the top of their echochamber and then think everyone is in agreement with them.

Hmmm

Sweden should just take the bullet for the team at this point.

Instead of fighting it, Sweden should completely open their borders and serve as an example to all of how Kebab are incapable of thriving in a civil society.

Last time I visited Stockholm I genuinely believe Sweden is beyond repair.

I'm running out of what memes here, please not so fast with the idiocy.

Do you honestly believe one of the safest and most prosperous countries in the world has a bigger problem with rape than even the countries that these supposed savages come from? I don't agree with Swedens immigration policy but come on man.

Drumpf supporters will still try to defend this a haha

It's 4-d chess. Simply getting people to look into the current situation in Sweden, trying to find a specifically nastly 'incident' will open their eyes to the new reality of being a white Swede, etc. This is a lot like when Trump purposely retweeted a somewhat-incorrect infographic about black violent crime statistics in the U.S. -- 'Debukers' and investigators had to confront and, in some cases, report on the REAL data themselves.

Awwoooooooo!

>nazi Trumpers
>anti-Trump thread
Nice try!

But to take your b8, there's a difference between Sup Forums and Reddit.
Sup Forums is pretty much exclusively for right-wingers and -in this case- people who are pro Trump.
Reddit is supposed to be 'neutral'.
And redditurds think that because they push their shitty hitpiece to the front, it suddenly means they are 'winning'.

What you are trying to do is compare the echochamber in reddit's /r/all to the one in /r/the_donald.
Completely different.

>comedians

Dear Trump Fan-boys,

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Its actual numbers trumpette.

I realize that you Drumpf garglers don't believe in numbers because they are part of the college conspiracy....

He read it on the internet, so it has to be true.

>trumpette
le epic insult xDDDD

>Its actual numbers
What?
No seriously, what is the point you are trying to make?

What are "actual numbers"? The ratings?

Do you have a mental deficit?

correct, it's you thinking anything you say is important or will change anything. lmao@urlife

That's why it's called the rape capital of europe, not the rape capital of the world

It's insane though, some papers even claim he talked about a terrorist attack. The entire western media is spreading this lie at the moment, Swedish media has it all over trying to make fun of him by putting up "nice stories" that happened friday night. they never report positive news otherwise, it's so obvious, the jews are in overdrive all across the globe, I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime.

Are you denying that Sweden is rape capital of the world?

You krauts are such stupid cucks, I was hoping we could MEGA after America, but maybe your kind should just die out