docdroid.net/RFM2jU0/the-new-world-order.pdf.html
youtu.be/xy31981NSVQ
youtu.be/c4cO-c4A8NM
youtube.com/watch?v=WEo7ba0wqe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because its not the Soviet Union anymore faglord

>Polish
>Pro Russian

You didn't guys had some problem with russia some while ago?

no, every russian needs to be incinerated

They're the most alt-right nation out there right now

Slavs are still subhuman you autistic mongrel

Still more human than niggers and mudslimes

>anti-sodomite
>tolerant towards muslims
pretty much the opposite of the alt-right

I'm neither alt-right or pro-russian.

then why did you bother posting in this thread

They are not.

>alt right
sage

N A Z BO L
A
Z
B
O
L

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

(((Dugin)))

FPBP, Polack

Putin shills and r/the_Donald autists

not pro-russian just dont see them as a threat like most media outlets do.

Because Russia isn't communist anymore, Putin is a strong and intelligent leader, and we haven't been able to defeat terrorism yet without an international alliance. Praise kek

To be fair, they have suffered some serious shit thanks to Communism and the Soviet Union

wow rude

>Serbia somehow not included
Whoever made this map must have been new.

Because Putin is pro Jew, and mean to faggots, and alt right is all masochistic gay kikes

Nice digies.

romania too

Satanic opinion discarded.

because they are 1337 hackers
and we need them for our csgo team to lagswitch so we can remain competitive

only east slavs

east slavs are mongolized, west slavs are germanized and south slavs are partially turkified.

this is why west > south > east

Because it is made up of cucks and rubes.

This.

They are alcoholic savages who place no value on human life like chinks.

Oi, you fookin wot m8, oi, I'm fookin talkin to u m8

Screw you guys

>it's a turn whites against each other episode

globalists are the problem bros, we figured this out inthe fucking 80s

Russians are really annoying on cs they either cheat or are shit and get really angry and complain

Because cheeki breeki

I'm not alt-right but I like Russia for its culture, history and language.

They cucks, like hippys are.

KGB/FSB operations to subvert the west.

I'm a human.

>mongol genes meme
People here will shitpost about mongolian genes in russians in every thread, but I have never seen them back it up with something
>inb4 asiatic admixture genetic map
It comes from interbreeding with finnic peoples, it is up to you to prove that these genes come from mongol yoke

you propably never visited Poland or Russia?
Would always go to Saint Petersburg or Gdansk before visting London again.

Why would you put the Russian Federation above the Russian Empire?

Also NazBol is a meme ideology.

hot conservative russian women

delet

delet :(

If you want to see Russia you should visit the Golden Ring (old towns around Moscow), a popular tourist destination. There's less european-influenced architecture, you get to know the charm of old Russia

I am pro-Russian but not alt-right

G
A
NAZBOL
G

Most people, not just the AltRight realizing not pissing off the one other country that can nuke your nation to nothing overnight. Leftists are the only ones dumb enough to pick a fight with a bear.

It probably means that monarchists aren't very smart.

Mongols > t*rkroaches

Not pro-russian. Sensible people realize that a good relationship with russia is better than a bad one. I don't understand why so many fail to understand this.

t. anglo

If you're pro Russian you're an idiot.

OY FOK OF M8

said the eternal anglo

>talk shit get hit

Slavs are brotier compared to the hordes of savages who want to destroy the west, Satan.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being butthurt, you nihilist

It's all right here in the image. If you cannot figure it out in under 10 seconds, you're a fucking idiot.

Because @BakedAlaska and Milo's boyfriend PizzaPartyBen both get paid by a fake nonprofit in Anchorage, AK called "Russian Encouragement Ministries"

projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/320015183

Which was one of the first American dabbles by Russia after they saw their chance with Gamergate, and had long built up experience with such subversion in UKIP and FN

Milo goes to Alaska to shoot guns every few months to rally the troops as they all joke about being gay (there is no black boyfriend, and they're mostly actually Bi) and laugh at how dumb the media is for not figuring this out

All of this was planned with full cooperation by Trump in order for our two nations to corner the world oil market and peg our currency to it, btfoing the jews and the entire middle east at the same time

Flynn was a hapless rube, went down to force the media into overextending themselves, but Infowars is also in on it - PJW is the same type of FSB/UKIP groomed posterchild as Milo

Stone, Manafort and Page were the alpha crew, Bannon and KAC and Bolton just got looped in when the Mercers did after Cruz dropped out, then the Mercers convinced him to end his career by pretending to support his brave speech at the RNC, and he's now finished

Now that the Mercers and Kochs are looped in, they're letting the alt-right storm CPAC and do whatever else is necessary to open up that oil.

Trump isn't a Russian puppet, Trump and Putin are working together for both a more conservative West and a less powerful international banking cartel. Milo and the Alaskan trolls are just one tiny cog in this giant machine.

This fine-tuned machine!

docdroid.net/RFM2jU0/the-new-world-order.pdf.html

The real question is why is Europe 10 years behind in the dialog?

Because the neolib/neocon establishment HATE them hysterically.

But Russia in reality should be kept at a safe distance.

>But Russia in reality should be kept at a safe distance.
Incorrect.
Third Rome is coming.
Get on board or get out of our way.

Jerry makes a sound point. with which I wholeheartedly agree.

All of this is true and some of it is new

>CTR is real
>Russian operations like that can't be real

Note that, as with libs and CTR, i support Russia's "interference" (encouragement?)

Will I get murdered if I accidentally smile at people? I love this kind of shit- collecting vacations of unconventional places for Americans. On the plus side I don't plan on running for public office so I couldn't be accused of pissing on some Russian whores.

youtu.be/xy31981NSVQ

>your brain on national-bolshevism

This. If their government is open to real dialog and cooperation with non-globalist, genuine nationalist people, I'm fine with it. At the moment, russian government uses every shitty excuse and jewish mental gymnastics to justify their aggression. "Hurr durr we undermine your national sovereignty and shit on your culture because we don't want you to live under globalist immoral multicult western boot"

The thing that most people of the alt-right don't understand is that muslims in Russia for the most part have an average IQ above 85 and are Russians first, muslims second. Hence why you see quite a lot of Chechen battalions in the Russian armed forces.

Pic is a Chechen MP unit operating in Syria

Dugins influence in the alt-right is a little bizzare.

Lemme just fix that for you.

>t butthurt paki

Fucking KEK
>Meanwhile a gang of savages vs one Paddy
youtu.be/c4cO-c4A8NM

But Mecumin is autistic whore.

another fix

>first in the space
>subhuman
It's a funny

I'm anti Russia.

>tfw there is no Russian Tsardom where your based Tzar allows you to pogrom commie kikes.
why live?

Megumin the best, but i love your pic

cosmonauts > Astronauts
I Might not like Putin but I wont argue about that

Replace first and fourth and that would be ideal.

nacbol for me are a bit higher then commies since they atleast care for their country

White Christian brothers from across the pond. Why be afraid?

Because Russians are Anti-Nazi and are Post-Communist.

>Megumin the best

Explain yourself

It's anti warmongering American propaganda, not Pro Russian per say.

Look this
youtube.com/watch?v=WEo7ba0wqe8
i fucking love this
these transitions of tune in song
echo
mmmm

Nacbol are the same and commie that shill for nation is oxymoron. This ideology is really strange even if Limonov seems smart.

She was good in TV-1 but now she is retarded girl with A FUCKING CAT.

>oxymoron
Ya poteryan v prostranstve i vremeni
transfer iz kanuvshevo tsarstva i plemeni
mezh mirami tak opasno...

because Russians are """white""" and they have 2,000 nukes

so they could be useful as an ally and probably not someone you want to fight uuntil the pressing problems (eg Africa, traitors, immigrants, cucked politicians etc.) are taken care of

>A FUCKING CAT.
I looked only 2 series of TV-2.
She was better in the TV 1, yes.
And now it is very similar to Kuroneko from Oreimo.
But I love Kuroneko.

Because Putin has more balls than all the European leaders togheter.

Funny fact, anglos looking completely the same like slavs.

Watch more. There is nothing common between Kuroneko and Megumin except no boobs.

There is I'm sure
i feel that
But Kuroneko is top tyan

I could agree, she is. But she isn't the best. Actually I don't know which anime girl is the best.

I think it is good that I don't consider some anime girls as the best. At least I have place in my heart for the best IRL girl.

tfw have no irl girl
I think Ayasa of Oreimo and Yuzora of Haganai are best
2D > 3D

I really need to make this statement clarify the situation with east and west slavs

Yes there are problems such as alcoholism and gopnik/chav culture in our countries.
The reason we are in this desolate state is the time we spent under fucking communism which fucked us up economically. If history had went down differently we would be better off honestly. Communism was a mistake and after hearing the stories my parents told me I am utterly infuriated everytime when I see communism even being brought up in the 21st century. It's a complete bullshit idea and it's proven itself to be by causing the downfall of so many nations that have sadly subjugated to it.

I see west, mid and eastern europeans as brothers. In many ways our cultures are similar. Don't let yourself be fooled by bullshit stories you hear from ultra right wingers and such. It pains me to see there is still dispute between our countries. And sure, we will never be some sort of united superstate. But for the sake of our cultures, our lands, our children and our achievements, which have given birth to the world we see today, we must stand as the shield and sword to protect the european motherland. To protect the legacy bestowed upon us by our ancestors. We can't let it go to shit mates. We fought long and hard to be the birthplace of modern humanity. And now, while we were cuddling in the false tranquillity, all the filthy savages took up scent and want to tear it apart and leech off of it.
Stop the hate and bias towards your european brothers and start giving them a hand. Salve europa.