Muslims sending kuffars death threats because they weren't wearing a burqa

Muslims sending kuffars death threats because they weren't wearing a burqa.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4239352/Muslim-parents-sent-school-headteacher-death-threats.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/revealed-new-trojan-horse-plot-9hbknhmc8
youtube.com/watch?v=ylgV8OyTIFg
clarksfield.oldham.sch.uk/about-us/governors
my.mixtape.moe/fzzjrv.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You voted for this mess.

Deal with it.

Thank god that my country is neutral to all this shit

>Vagina gets BTFO by muslims

Good.

>mfw I had female muslim teachers who dressed like whores

Nobody could have predicted it.

>trojan horse to islamicize the school
What does that mean even?

LMAO, get cucked, britbong.

They come to the school, act like average students until there's enough of them to have a real influence, then start turn the place into a madressa

>Daily Mail

Fake news. Not even Wikipedia allows it to be cited as a reference.

Daily Show is legit news though right?

Sure they're not doing that with the west?

The they in this case are just the muslim invaders, there may be some imams and such organising it but I doubt it's the same ((people)) that are organising the genocide of the native European populations.

>dailymail

Yeah, I'm sure that happened.

It's legit
thetimes.co.uk/article/revealed-new-trojan-horse-plot-9hbknhmc8

Nobody worth talking to suspected otherwise, only leftists and disinformation agencies

How could they do it in a non-islamic country, there are laws and things? I mean, the govt decides about school system right?

Nobody is going to wake up here until alcohol is banned under sharia law. Then the blood of muslim man, woman and child will flow freely in the streets.

Meanwhile the burqa is banned in schools and you'd get bullied for wearing one in Kosovo.

top kek you're more islamist than a muslim majority country.

Laws about what religion you have to be to run a school? No

School curriculum are set by the national government but the enforcement is up to the schools. There are some exceptions like 'faith schools' that Tony Blair created because he's a massive Christfag, but those are mostly Muslim now and it lets them teach what they want.

Schools are also under the authority of the local councils which are voted into power by the locals (mostly muslims), but on a day-to-day and policy basis it's decided by governors which are usually elected by parents at the schools (mostly muslims). She'll probably give into the pressure eventually and the governors will pick an Imam to replace her and that will be that.

that's why it's called a "trojan horse"
in ancient troy, there were laws against greeks sneaking in and killing people too
they still did it tho

Why not just do it today, while drunk?

Because they aren't stopping anybody from getting drunk yet.

>'faith schools' that Tony Blair created
mate faith schools have existed longer than that
i went to a CofE school for a couple of years and that was ages before blair was pm

>Schools are also under the authority of the local councils which are voted into power by the locals (mostly muslims), but on a day-to-day and policy basis it's decided by governors which are usually elected by parents at the schools (mostly muslims). She'll probably give into the pressure eventually and the governors will pick an Imam to replace her and that will be that.

once you reach 60% muslim it's over they become a voting bloc

i saw this yesterday, old fools and horses clip
youtube.com/watch?v=ylgV8OyTIFg

because when we get drunk everyone's our best mate

Yes they have, but it was Tony Blair who made it so they didn't even have to follow the national curriculum with the 2002 Education Act

And a school being C of E also doesn't necessarily mean it's a faith school. That's the national religion and it was extremely common to have it in the name of the school even if it was just a standard state school. What I'm referring to are technically 'academies' or 'independent schools'.

Holy fuck that's terrifying. I know laws can't determine the faith of the headmaster but I thought to turn the whole school islamic would be impossible because of regulations and shit. Now that you explained it like that I can see it's possible. Scary shit. So they begin islamfying it, separating boys and girls, mandatory prayers, what? I honestly can't imagine it

You didn't vote more of them into positions of power yet.

>I honestly can't imagine it
i hope it stays that way, croatia seems like a nice place

Get your flamethrower britbong

>60%

Far far less than that. Even 10% can heavily swing an election if they choose 1 party and stick with it, then change it from the inside (like they're doing with Labour).

We got 99,999 problems but muzzie-SJW machinery ain't one

Found a picture of the furious parent

Good. Now remember to hate the Jews and support Palestine like the good kuffar that you are, Anglo.

They are, this is just a microcosm.

>School website:
>clarksfield.oldham.sch.uk/about-us/governors

Literally all of them are muslim

my.mixtape.moe/fzzjrv.webm