Which is the bigger threat to the West, Jews or Muslims?

Which is the bigger threat to the West, Jews or Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtube.com/watch?v=4K-_sMq6xFc
youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=9ExPE7NFtp0
youtube.com/watch?v=6nm_RK2EdV0
youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the weapon or the hand that wields it

Muslims. Jews are actually becoming allies. Take a look at Netanyahu. They are our allies against the Islamic menace.

What is bigger threat, guns or niggers?
Hi JIDF

Muslims.
Only memers honestly think Jews are worse.

Semites are enemies to everyone.

Hi Shlomo.

Dont gas us jews, user-kun! We hate muslims too!

Muslims.

Jews destroy western cultures through subversion and manipulation

Muslims do it by simple flooding in and over-whelming everything like a sledgehammer.

Jews

Muslims are the useful idiots of Jews. If the Jewish Question was settled finally in the 1940s, today there would be no Israel, thus there would be no reason for Arab chimpouts, and thus radical islam and the collapse of the secular Arab regimes would never have happened.

replace leftism with jews

There wouldn't be mudslimes without Jews and with the modern technology letting anyone larp as God and create new genetic information Jews definitely must be wiped out as no.1 threat. Mudslimes are dumber and will be dealt with as just one more xeno threat among the masses of all unwanted genetic information.

>We hate muslims too!
You hate all goyim, femanon.

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

Stop posting.

There is literally nothing wrong with being ashkenazi. Israel is the only country to build an anti-muzzie border wall. It kills muzzies regularly. Meanwhile Yurocucks bend over a barrel and take it.

>Random quote from one liberal faggot
Checks out.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being ashkenazi.
You're like trannies or fags desperate to be accepted for your identity, so its the first and last thing you declare everywhere you go.

>(((liberal)))
Gee, color me surprised at that.

I've never seen a single jew, but there are large packs of muslims in my streets and they are NOT friendly.
Also there's no synagogue in my town but there's a brand new mosquee...

The wolf in the distance is far less dangerous than the wolf growling in front of me.

Neither, the elites and the billionaires are our biggest enemies.

Jews that caused Muslims to escape from their countries

I don't know whether you're a dumbass or JIDF

I like posting about it on Sup Forums, but I identify as American above all else.

75% of American jews call themselves Jewish because they want to remember the holocaust, not because of any ethno-religious ties. These people arent Jewish, they're leftist faggots who had Jewish grandparents.

Muslims are just a tool of jews.

>i identify
>i identify
>I identify
>I, I, I, me, me, me
>Im a conservative
>I'm just like you
>by the way, have you heard the good news that I'm Jewish?
Is narcissism more of a female trait, or a Jewish trait?

How are 15 million people controlling 1.6 billion? Most arab countries bar Israelis from entry completely as well. Even the scummy Yishuv wasnt as manipulative as Sup Forums likes to make it out to be.

>How are 15 million people controlling 1.6 billion?
Sounds impossible. Rulers are never the minority.

I cant speak for anyone other than myself as far as identy is a concerned. Most "Jews" in this country are actually Jewish, they're just liberals.

I never said I'm a conservative either, I voted Trump, but above all else I just want muslim genocide and EXTREME VETTING.

Who are the Bogdanoffs? I'm glad you asked. Here is a quick rundown on them:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

TL;DR:

>In contact with aliens
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

TL;DR:

>In contact with aliens

TL;DR:

>In contact with aliens

TL;DR:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nm_RK2EdV0

>In contact with aliens

TL;DR:

Jews BY FAR. Muslims are just useful idiots that Jews use as hired muscle.

Full blue pill.

>In contact with aliens

TL;DR:
youtube.com/watch?v=4K-_sMq6xFc [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=9ExPE7NFtp0 [Open]

>In contact with aliens

TL;DR:

Jews

>I cant speak about anything but mself
That's what I'm saying, you can't speak about any topic but yourself

>In contact with aliens

TL;DR:

No, they are perfectly autonomous, talking about (((manipulation))) is pure mental gymnastic.

How about this:
youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4

Most "Jews" arent Jewish.

Yes, a muslim is more likely to hurt you directly. But if we dealt with the jewish question (preferably non-violently), muslims would not be a problem, and neither would a whole lot of other ills in society.

>Judaism is just a religion meme
You're like a bag of tropes, aren't you?

>Shitty unsourced graph

"The people with real power, who can acctualy change things if they started to notice how bad things were, they are the problem, remove them so only the state has power"

Sure thing.

>inability to push the obvious "google" button to find the source
So much for Jewish IQ.

>Most "Jews" arent religious Jews.
correct, their religion is the holocaust. the common jew sees himself as an eternal victim, and the democratic party is the victim-party.

also it doesn't seem like you differentiate between the jews who are actually in power and the vast majority of jews. it's the former who are the worst scum on earth and is ruining everything.

but the problem is that jews are so fucking tribal that most of them think they have some sort of alliance with the elite jews. that's why hitler wanted ALL of them out of Europe, because just like with muslims, the extremists are the ones causing trouble, but the "moderates" do absolutely fuck all to stop it.

If you want to win tactically, destroy muslims.
If you want to win strategically, destroy jews.

well said

Calling Jews a race is like calling Spaniards a race. Being moorish rape babies means they are eqyally as tainted by middle eastern dna (though the middle of east before the arab invasions was signkfigantly whiter). Only difference is that we are more inbred, unfortunately.

It's a lot harder to identify potential pyramid scheme perpetuators than to identify a durka dirka.

Why cant we just like in a world with love for one's nation and people is unmarred by globalist religious bullshit, and niggers dont exist anymore.

aren't those pretty much synonyms?

best metaphor for the jewish and muslim problem is: jews are the aids, and when your immune system is gone, muslims are the cold that kills you

>Being moorish rape babies means they are eqyally as tainted by middle eastern dna
Here we go, time for the divide and conquer defense. This one is like a walking stereotype.

The average Ashkenazi is much lighter skinned than the average spaniard. Why hate jews when you can see us just as an ethnic group that needs assimilating? Europe's problem was putting Jews in ghettos rather than forcing them to assimilate.

Jews are the cancer that is causing Muslims to be a bigger problem than they should be in the first place. Muslims wouldn't be as much of a problem if they stayed in their own countries, but Jews insist on shipping them here and destabilizing their countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
>Talmudic Jews: 'Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves'

youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg&t=12s
>Jewish Hatred for Non Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg
>What Jews really think about you

youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
>Jewish Hypocrisy - Flooding Europe with Immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE
>Israeli Minister "We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust"

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>Jews pushing immigration for white nations

Short term Muslims, because of hordes of barbarians that would rape and kill
Long term Jews, because it thanks to them we have now Muslim problem, then Jews would find another problem for us or create one from dividing people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Kill yourself

What percent of Amsterdam is controlled by sharia police?

>Muh race is skin color meme
You're like a robot.

They're two sides of the same coin, the eventual destruction of the human race.

On one side, there's Islam. They are like an uncontrollable plague. The zombie disease/virus trope is unironically the best metaphor for Islam, a highly contagious disease with the sole purpose of eating the brains of those who do not conform: Healthy human beings are the infidels.

On the other side of the coin, there's the Jews. If Islam is a plague, the Jews are literal cancer; They are much less contagious than Islam, but left uncontrolled or unchecked, far more lethal and dangerous. Cancer infects healthy cells by tricking the body that they are not a threat. They then spread their cancerous DNA, eventually killing the host slowly by making the immune system work against itself. The parasitic nature of the Jew is to infiltrate and infect healthy host societies until either the body expels them forcefully, or until there are no more healthy cells in society left to infect.

Viewed this way, they are both dangers to the human race. They both must be dealt with eventually if the health of the human race wishes to continue into near and far future.

>Amsterdam
Where did all the Jews swarm to during the Reconquista and inquisition?

>Turk rapebaby Gayreeks are white, but spent-the-last-two-thousand-years-in-europe ashkenazis arent
Kek

That was the failt of the Netherlands. The inquisition was a solid attempt to integrate those who refused to be integrated.

>turns up the divide and conquer
>reveals hatred for goyim
It doesn't take much poking.
>Netherlands deserved the Jews they got
You spend so much effort denying the stereotypes, trying to be accepted, but when it's not working you wolf out under the full moon.

>15 year old fanfiction

In any case, Jews are clearly the bigger threat. A couple thousand deaths every year pales in comparison to a valueless soulless society created by the Jews.

Kikes are the ones destroying the moslem countries and forcing the migration wave. They are the cancer destabilizing every country to get more influence.
We'd have national, peaceful countries without them therefore it's retarded to pick the cause instead of the root of all issues

Everyone seems to be in agreement here.

the normies are a bigger threat to this god forsaken country

Hey OP, replace Semitic with Seismic and you're onto something, little friend.