Grandpa, what was it like living through the holocaust?

Grandpa, what was it like living through the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftoAnQV-9-4
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was warm and toasty, sonny....

rad times six gorillion

We should try that again,shall we?

It was Terrible, I was gassed 6 times and they turned me into a lampshade. It was a miracle to survive.

Oy vey, my boy it was a wonder I survived. There was a mine cart ride that led to a cremation room, there was a cage with a bear and an eagle in it they would put you in if they wanted a show and the bagels were stale.

There's your story, now give your grandpa a shekel for his valuable time.

They gassed me once, they gassed me twice and doctor Mengele took off my tattoo.

>the most horrible time was when that awful and filthy WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI told me to lighten up my recently turned lampshade father and then forced me to wash my hands with my soap transformed wife.

oyyyy veeeeyyyy it was hoooorible, they gassed me over a trillion times and dr mengel even made me into a lampshade, it was the worst shoah

like nothing ever happened

We had to work hard in exchange for food, water, cinema, pool and other awesome stuff, but weren't allowed to get any money. They treated us like slaves at work and anyone seriously rebeling was killed, but in fact we had a way better life than real slaves or the ones in soviet labour camps.
Things got out of control when the allies bombed the railways that brought food/water/soap and all other things therefore most people got typhus and starved to dead or were killed to take away the pain.
In the end of the war we weren't allowed to talk about it but had to blame the nazis for everything

o-oy vey! don't ask me those horrible questions

Kid doesn't even look jewish is that part of the joke?

"haha ohh son.. the holocaust was just all a lie to take over the west "

What Holocaust?

...don't tell the goyim I said that...

>implying they don't believe their own lies

pretty fun times. i especially loved the camp zoo

The day the last WW2 vet dies... still 6 gorillion survivors.

"it was pretty cool, little Shmuley. We had a theater and a swimming pool, and even our own camp currency - which some of us, unfortunately, lent out to others at exorbitant interest rates."

Thanks for telling me, Bubby. I'll be sure not to let any of the gentiles at school know the truth.

It was just like going on holiday son (until the typhus epidemic and Allied bombing and the collapse of German civil society at the end of the war led to mass starvation).

>Jewish survivors describe life in Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=ftoAnQV-9-4

>hospital
>education centre
>forty-five thousand volume library
>mail service
>special money
>legal advice, including standing order that inmates could personally submit complaints to the commandant
>cinema
>theatre, including children's opera and weekly Saturday review
>art classes
>six orchestras
>swimming pool
>football field (next to the "gas chambers") with weekly games between inmates and SS
>fencing classes
>visitors
>brothel
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332

kek