"Celebrities shouldn't talk about politics or get political"

>"Celebrities shouldn't talk about politics or get political"
>Vote celebrity into the Oval Office

Explain, America

i didnt know him before the election.

You're also not an American

>the only thing trump is is a celebrity

>Actors and musicians know their retarded profession that takes no knowledge
>Trump starred in a reality TV-show that only starred him because he is such a successfull businessman
Really gets the brain steaming

Are you saying Obama wasnt a celebrity?

Well, no one knew who Obama was at all before he started running.

Personally I think that anyone who's got such a massive ego that they need to have themselves be the star of some reality TV show is unfit to be a leader. Sure, you need to have a somewhat overwhelming sense of confidence to be a leader, but too much of it is bad news. This is why I will never vote for anyone who was a TV/movie star prior to becoming a politician. These people are unfit to rule because they'll always put themselves before the people.

Bullshit

>whining about le evil bigots is the same as running for president

Looks like you were wrong though, because he's our president, kike.

He wasn't elected for being a celebrity, he was elected for not being a cuck.

how about successful business leaders as opposed to community organizers?

Literally fucking no one. When he started running, everyone was like "literally who?" this is typically true of senators and in some cases governors, only the state knows who they are. No one knew who Bill Clinton was either and I bet most people barely knew about George W. Bush and went "oh, George Sr.'s son"

Regardless, none of them match the fame Donald or Hillary had. This election had the two most famous people in our election history running against each other.

So far he's proven himself to be an extremely ill fitting president, so no I don't think I'm wrong.

Not in my books, schlomo.

His biggest claim to fame before he ran for President was his speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention when he was a state senator. After that he was relatively obscure US Senator from Illinois. He may not even won that senate seat if his opponent didn't have a weird sex scandal that forced him to drop out of the race and be replaced by a radio talk show host who already failed winning a senate seat in his home state.

Trump is a titan of industry.

The "celebrity" aspect is just a hobby.

Nothing wrong with celebritirs running for office. Go out there and convince peiple why should them vote for you. But dont use your celebrity status to try to lecture people in politics from a far. People dont like being lectured by celebrities like that as if they are somehow above thr rest of the people. This hurts the candidate they are trying to help.

>Titan of industry
>Loses nearly a billion and doesn't show tax returns that would likely ruin this image

Alright

I think the general " celebrities in politics" rage is not about celebrities participating in politics, but about those who don't still seeing fit to lecture everyday Americans while having no skin in the game.

Like some super rich super Jewish comedian changing his name to something American sounding and lecturing the masses on left wing talking points even though he will never have to live with the consequences of the policies he advocates for.

Who are you quoting, faggot

Fucking quality kek