They are realizing

twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/833283290278854657

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/02/pepe-le-pen-can-alt-right-really-meme-marine-le-pen-victory
twitter.com/realJohnVerley/status/833284588227162113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you screencap the tweet? I don't like giving Twitter traffic

my leftist friends are posting about Sup Forums right now !! they are about to redpill themselves. should i intervene and forcefeed them ? they are talking openly on fb.

Howdy neighbor

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/02/pepe-le-pen-can-alt-right-really-meme-marine-le-pen-victory

Remain in the shadows brasil bro

No let them come everyone knows the ride never ends

These fucking people can't comprehend that we actually support trump bc we like him-bc he's NOT incompetent. The incompetent politicians of the last twenty years have damn near destroyed this country. Trump is the backlash. He is our savior.

Liberals equate doing things they don't like with incompetence.

It looks like the meme will never end

my fucking sides. best timeline

>Nate Plastic @BurnCoalPayToll
KEK

It's actually a pretty good article, minus all the personal references.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Kek!

Actually scratch that, halfway through they connect Sup Forums to gamergate and copy the typical retarded narrative.

twitter.com/realJohnVerley/status/833284588227162113

Ahahaha

holy fuck talk about TL;DR

>Adolf PewDiePie

extra keks, my friend

"As someone who has witnessed Sup Forums grow from a group of adolescent boys who could fit into a single room at my local anime convention to a worldwide coalition of right wing extremists (which is still somehow also a message board about anime), I feel I have some obligation to explain."

>obligation to explain
>As someone who witnessed Sup Forums grow
I have a feeling they completely glossed over 2003-2008.

Oh please, not everyone who browses Sup Forums opens their eyes to the truth.

Reminder that Kraut&Tea browses Sup Forums and believes the entire gas chamber story.

>implying we werent already in the news 10 years ago